Can I still make gains if I get drunk everyday?

Can I still make gains if I get drunk everyday?

Yes, but you'd still be stupid.

Yeah look at bricklayers. They're bigger than gym bros and they get drunk everyday

A guy I worked with when I bricklayed didn't lift weights at all and we got drunk and started fucking with bench press and he benched 350 for 4 reps his first time ever benching and he was a good 12 beers in

lol liar

why do people come here just to lie

That's because they're fucking bricklayers you moron

>does hard labor daily for probably years
>is surprised when a drunk bricklayer can bench more 350lb

Desk job cucks confirmed

Yeah you will make gains. Good luck going to the gym 3x a week if toyu;re hungober bruh lol.

You will get fat, bloat, and be ugly too. I drink 6-12 a day and lost my abs, now am like 20%bf and girls dont look at me.

This

Yes.
Gains towards your eventual liver cirrhosis.

Can I ask a more reasonable question?
Is there anything in alcohol itself that will prevent gains? Or is it just the amount of calories you drink when you get hammered?

I don't know

Yeah it fucks all things gains

Stop drinking.

Can you be more specific. I really like getting drunk once or twice a week but I'll cut down if it will really fuck with my gains.

I'm 100% bf and get mires from grills in the gym all the time bro.

Alcohol interferes with muscle synthesis. You literally will not make gains while there's alcohol in your system.

Drunk once or twice a week is fine but drunk everyday is gains killer

it lowers test levels, increases estrogen, stops protein synthesis, waste of calories, hangovers

Autism: The Thread

It's fine to drink and lift if you are a normie in a fraternity who gets shitfaced at functions

This

only if you are a chronic alcanaut
a healthy bro getting shitfaced on weekends will be fine
just don't expect to go to the gym the next day for anythign other than a jog.

I'm going to choose to believe this advice because it conforms the most to my worldview.

AVOID BEER if your going to drink. Learned the hard way.

What happened

Theres nothing wrong with having a drink and smoking a bowl at the end of the day but you don't need to get shitfaced every day of the week you will fill the effects of it very quickly

Oh yeah for sure

Not really, I got shit faced for 3 years everyday

I had a roommate who benched 3pl8 on his first time in a gym. Construction /iron worker. He's 5'10, 230lbs. Everyone in the gym was stunned. And he drinks heavily. Just genetic plus career, I guess.

It's not hard to believe they're strong as fuck

Then you're not truely getting shit faced

I didn't remember going to bed or how I got home 80% of the time