FATTIES OF Veeky Forums

Post your bodies and help motivate each other.

5'7", 260 lbs here.

If I woke up in your body id kill myself

why are u imagining waking up in him>? are u a fag LMAO!!

OOORRR just work out and diet. Stupid.

I'm 109kg and 6"0, so not too far off ya OP. Kinda jelly of your tits though, mine are bigger :((

Yeah I'm lucky, most guys with my build have bigger tits than me.

What are you doing to lose weight?

Listen to fat white nigger. Count your calories, watch your carb and fat intake. Get at least 5g protein in your breakfast. Stop eating so much bready shit.

Alright so here's how you figure this shit out

Find out how many calories you need to restrict yourself to. You can look online or download an app on your phone to help guide you.

Secondly, you don't need to do any intense workouts until you reach your target weight, but you do need to get active for at least an hour a day. Take a walk or light jog.

That's it, do this for 8 months and you'll reach your target weight, then you start building up some muscle. But that instruction comes later when you actually get there.

Thx. What's the best/most accurate site or app to determine my caloric needs?

MyNetDiary

It's the best one I've seen. Just follow all the steps and MAKE AN ACCOUNT. After that all you gotta do log what you eat for breakfast lunch and dinner, along with any snacks you eat. It has a barcode scanner, so it makes keeping track extra easy if you put in all the ingredients.

I'm guessing you're not retarded and can figure it out.

5'8 200 lb here

Lose 30 pounds and you'll be ready to start your life Veeky Forums

Awesome, thanks again.
Aside from ur tits u don't look that bad.

No problem, best wishes. On that app there is a before and after. You should do it and it will help keep you going.

Thanks bro were all gonna make it.

I'm not sure if it's gyno or just my bodyfat is too high.

Should be against Veeky Forums rules to be fat as fuck, you don't belong here fatties.

not posting my body i have no pics, im 6'1 239 pounds down from 339, you can do it fatbros.

Won't know until you lose weight.

You're an awful person

Too bad that will never happen. Haha.

Damn, impressive. Care to share your motivation to lose weight and/or your strategies?

Your either fat or 14. Or both.

>motivation
I got sick of being socially invisible kissless permavirgin
>strategies
not to be an asshole but find out TDEE and eat 500-700 calories under it, thats really all i've done. Since losing 100 pounds i lost my virginity, feelsgoodman

thanks for encouragement.

Yeah I'm a KV myself. Damn good reason to lose weight.

feel inside and your nipples. is it hard marbles or jiggling fat?

definitely looks like gyro to me though bro, I had your stats When I started to diet and my chest didn't look like that

I got my first kiss and lost my virginity within a week of eachother, don't stress so much about it its not a big deal it all felt pretty natural. Keep fighting the good fight amigo you can do it.

I used to say to myself I didn't care about losing my virginity and I just wanted to dind the right girl. I'm about to turn 28, and these sentiments are slowly starting to decay. Ya boi needs that human touch....

well what the fuck are you waiting for bro.

tell us how it was, how did that pussy feel? how it taste? cmon my nigga

How does it compare to myfitnesspal?

I've fucking hit rock bottom for the past year and a half.

Eating like shit, drinking everyday, not giving a shit about the gym

It's caught up with me. I started lifting again and dieting. I want to turn my life around.

Wish me luck guys.

>tfw I'm crooked as fuck
>tfw was discouraged by it for a while
>tfw love handles

I fucking hate my body

>at least 5 gram of protein in breakfast

i was 26 when I lost it im not saying its not good but its really not all its built up to be
I don't know how to describe it, it was warm, wet and it felt good. I didn't taste it though.

You got that der frame tho

My fellow fatties, you can do it. I believe jn you. If I couod do it, so can you. Before pic relate

Not sure, I've never used it, but my friend has used both and said mynet is more user friendly.

its jiggly fat. idk. my bodyfat is pretty high. I hope it goes away once im shredded.

After pic related (pink bowtie was for a themed party, had to wear something pink. I took the easy eay out)

Nigga, 5g of protein if your breakfast makes you feel good

you try eating less, fattie?

used to be 300+ pounds

down to 230

>tfw will always have strechmarks/loose skin

I thank Veeky Forums for getting as far as I have, it's hard losing weight these days though.

Damn hit man, smile. You're gonna blow your cover.

Good progress, keep at it. I hope I can make it.

Keep cutting man! You can do it. I hope, cause I am in your same situation.

How about 30-40 grams of protein bro. Do you even want to make it?

216, down from 231 2 weeks ago

How did you lose weight so fast?

1600kcal per day.
discipline

Motivation on what? Gaining more?

Let's not fondle eachother balls quite yet 2 weeks is nothing

Might as well bump with my calorie sins I commited in the last 24 hours. I look back and immediately regret it.

>finished a hard workout, and then ate 4 ice cream sandwiches, four tacos
>morning I ate greasy fast food
>afternoon I ate 3 slices of pizza, 5 hot wings, 3 bread sticks
>just thirty minutes ago I ate some chips and drank some soda

This isn't me daily, but fuck, this past week I have been inside, and today I just wasted my entire day binging on TV and eatting like a fat shit. Im 6'1 225, but I might gain a pound or 2 from today.

I plan to work out these next three days heavily, break in my newest running shoes, and make myself throw up and dehydrate myself.

I regret today.

Don't push yourself too hard in these upcoming days. If you wear yourself out you'll be more likely to have another lapse. and absolutely do not dehydrate yourself, that's a bad idea all around.

6'6", 380 lbs
was 390 on jan 1st

I'm 6'1 and 240lbs now, at my heaviest I was 380ish. I consume about 1500 calories/day and do at least 4 hours of cardio per week. About to add some sort of weight training to build upper body strength, as it is now I can't do even 1 push up.

Nah man, I usually work an outside job. I lost 20 pounds, and I have usually been fairly active, I just got fired last Wednesday. My workouts usually consist of a mile and a half and oushups and crunches. But I need to lose like 4 pounds by next week. I've done it before. My fault for fucking up. I'll pay. I wont completely dehydrate, Im just gonna sweat it all out.

Hey, man. Hang in there! All you have to do is load a bullet into a gun and blast it through your disgusting fat ass skull.

Test

These kinds of le hardcore dark edgy ""motivation"" posts are retarded and cringy user

50 grams plus of protein within 10 min of waking.

5 grams is bs man dyel?

We all have those days. The working out is nothing compared to the cutting back eating.

Lost over 100 lbs, good for you

>110kg 185cm
>enough.jpg
>get ass into gear for a week
>Daily exercise
>Eat way better
>On saturday I order three pizzas and 2 cokes because I was mildly hungry
>They're gone by Monday
tfw won't make it

Go fuck your dead grandmother, faggot. She liked cum when she was alive, but I bet she loves it now that her skin is rotting.

i have no remorse for fattys anymore, losing weight is not hard you lazy fuck its easy as shit, eat clean and exercise and the shit melts off in a couple of months, if you think its hard you have shit will power and no desire to better yourself

>24
>6'2
>200 lbs
>never been to the gym in my life until about 3 months ago
Used to think people who went were wasting their time, now I realise I have been wasting mine. Diet sorted, drinking curbed to occasional moderation, and going to the gym most days. Wish I had done this earlier and not been a piece of shit for so many years

175cm 91kg when this pic was taken. I've since lost 4kg. My gut is smaller now but still sticks out a bit.
I used to lift regularly about 15 years ago. Then joined the army. Was fit my whole life but got lazy during my marriage. Left her. Single for about a year and a half and started hitting the gym.
Currently doing Texas method plus hiit on my off days. Changed up my meal plan. Everything is going great. I'll take an updated pic after work for the next cbt.

But we do desire to better ourselves, hence this thread. What's wrong with making it a little easier through camaraderie?

Thanks man, we all are gonna make it.

106kg from 115kg, 5'8. Currently eating 1400 calories and 180g of protein. Been running a 5 day split. Hopefully gonna make it brahs

Spend less time on your fag haircut and more time on your gut.

>don't lift until you've lost weight
shit advice

I'm 6'1". 145kg (320lbs) on the left, 115kg (253lbs) on right. First pic taken July 31st, 2nd taken New Years. Is the difference noticeable? I'm feeling loads better, I don't get out of breath anymore and movement is easier. I'm hoping to be 80kg by September. I probably would be much closer If I didn't cheat for all of October and the week around Xmas like the fatty I am.

Try running less of a bro split and actually use your body.

What he said

Def drink water user

Keep up the good work m8. If you do this every month this year you'll be a different person in 2018

Been doing 5x5 for like 3 months now with consistent progress - I've only recently started failing sets.

also
>progress.jpg

pls no bully Veeky Forums

105 kg 6 ft , 1 month into Veeky Forums 5 kg down , going to the gym monday tuesday and friday . Cutting my calorie intake to 1500 , is hard as fuck but we are going to make it

Eat less and make sure you life bro. You've got potential - we all do.

Eww lol

I SPECIFICALLY requested the opposite of this

Well I thought have been making a ton of progress based on my lifts and my waist size decreasing but comparing it to a photo I took of myself almost 2 years ago it's sad how little progress I've made in overall look in about 18 months of working on it. 50lb difference but still look like garbage. Even though I can diddy and squat 500lbs it doesn't matter because I'm a fat shit.

What amazes me is I can now do 20 minutes of tabata on the eliptical (going from 130bpm for 2 min to 160 bpm for 1 min, repeat) and when I started I could barely walk a few blocks without shin splints. But I still look the same. What the fuck

do smth about your bodyhair

If I can, you can.
No excuses user. Now, go pick up some heavy things and put them back again.

It's 2 weeks. I'm willing to bet like 8lbs of that is water weight.

>tfw 3 inches taller
>don't look as shitty as OP

Started doing keto and low cal at NY.

Started at 110kgs, 242lbs

Now at 97kgs, 213lbs

Aiming for 80kgs 176lbs

either you have the weirdest fat distribution i've ever seen or you have a spinal curvature problem.
otherwise, good job, definitely noticable fat loss

>Blackface

Started at 220lbs, 5'9
Right now 174lbs at 5'10

This was me at the end of September before I started trying to lose weight.

5'11" 235lbs in pic. 203 yesterday.

And from the side

gotem LMAO

Fat people have more potential

6'1", 290, about 30% bf
Been doing ketosis with some jogging and walking. Lost almost 15 pounds. Haven't seriously lifted since 2 years ago.
Do I have potential?

Do people actually lift weights on this board or is it a meme?

keep losing weight fat ass

tfw 6'1 and 230

I usually go to the gym to lift weights myself

>30%

is this a joke? i'm 30% at 200lbs same height.

Not gonna lie, that's pretty inspiring. But would it kill ya to smile? I can understand not smiling in the first pic, but there's no reason not to in the second.

According to cuckcels I'm "fat" because I'm not 155 lbs and in 7th grade

6'1
215lb Amerilard reporting in