Why ARENT you juicing?

Why ARENT you juicing?

Im not that vain

I don't know any more

I don't have any juice and i can't be bothered to get some.

SARMS maybe, after reaching natty limit

>You will never feel what it's like to be superhuman because you're scared of being seen as "vain"

Your loss friendo

>making this thread like anyone is training to be a pro athlete

I'm young and short and made easy gains.

It doesn't take a lot of aesthetic to attract women.

Juicing is just to impress other men

which is fucking gay bro

I have no reason to. No amount of steroids will ever make me a professional athlete, fitness model/useless supplement shill, Hollywood actor, et cetera. I think there are perfectly legit reasons to take steroids, I just don't qualify for any.

>messed up endocrine system
>superhuman

>SARMS

>well, i won't take any steroids which are used in medicine, has been proven to work as intended and every possible side effect is known and there are ways to avoid them and you won't die from them so i guess i will take unknown substances which doesn't work and have unkown side effects
you are fucking retarded

>he thinks youll endocrine system fails if you follow the correct dosage
kek, i bet you cant even follow simple instructions

I would under md supervision. Since it's illegal, sources are unstable, the product can or can be not pure, PCT might or might not work, taking them would be utter stupidity, since I don't make money with my physique anyway

is he natty?

It seems you just want people to join you in your degenerate lifestyle of abusing drugs and mentally masturbating to the fantasy of being a superhuman (only to awaken in tears at the sight your own bloated, estrogenic appearance in the mirror). Perhaps this explains why you posted pictures of Yoel Romero instead of your own sad physique. OP.

Get help. Veeky Forums isn't the place for a guy like you. You need a support group who can help you with your body image disorder, inferiority complex and other assorted problems.

Ok superman

I'm still a skinnyfat DYEL

I don't compete, so I don't see any reason to.

Besides, I hate the thought of messing with illegal drugs without medical supervision - It has 'imminent fuckup' written all over it.

Your hair-loss my friend

Im still thinking about hopping on real gains train. Lifting natty is pretty pathetic.

Not all of have the meme gene that is MPB

>scotsman DNA
>calves are huge despite never actually training them
>Ankle flexibility is almost non-existant
>steroids will probably make it worse

>mfw Bisping almost gets knocked out a couple times but still squeezes out a 5 round decision over Romero and continues to piss off 90% of UFC fans

Can't wait

How can anybody live a happy, satisfying life while having big calves and low ankle flexibility? I just cannot comprehend such a thing!

>fake print screen
Whoop de doo.

>happy
you misunderstand me senpai

I don't know where to get it, how to use it and am afraid that my supply will not be reliable and I won't be able to stay on forever.

It's expensive to do it safely I.e. with an endocrinologist

>What a pussy just do it

Fuck it, I'm not gonna perma fuck my endocrine system just for muscles based on some random internet article telling me how to dose

Too young i think im 20 idk if i would fuck my shit up or not

I have a couple reasons

1. I had a pituitary tumor that I had removed. So, I only have about half of the pituitary of everyone else. I don't know if that puts me at greater risk for a permanent hormonal imbalance from roids, but I'm probably not gonna try to find out.
2. I don't know someone I trust enough to get that shit from
3. This kinda continues from point 2, but I've heard stories about people taking different shit than they thought they were taking because it didn't come from a reputable source.

because it's potentially dangerous and I think natty limit looks already amazing.

wha happen to you Veeky Forums

Weidman needs to get his post-USADA juicing routine down.

Don't want gyno

it's possible he was juicing

or he's just finally fighting guys that aren't old broken down hues that fear his wrestling

i hope mousasi wins

I mean everyone was and still is juicing, but it seems to have hit Weidman extra hard. I'm actually cheering for Mousasi too (hope he can still get into the US), but more steroids = more entertainment.

Because I live with my parents (commuter college) and don't want to risk them opening my dark web packages. But I will soon. Maybe 1-3 cycles of tren.

all USADA is doing is fucking up fights i want to see for stupid non-steroid reasons

and also shortening careers

tfw no TRT Anderson

Already bigger than normal people, only middle aged lifetime lifters still outsize me.

Additionally, I really like my health. I'd rather have a long life, knowing I can play vidya at any age makes growing old seem like a return to the freedom of youth.

Also, I'd hate myself for being a cheating faggot. It's always easy to tell a roidfag, and only the best of them actually look good, most and just meatball looking dickheads.

Yeah it sucks. I watch every Rizin now. My pipe dream is that they become the #1 MMA org.

...all those chemicals and he still can't even achieve a single clean shrug.

if they keep putting on fights like gabi garcia vs terrified japanese grandmother they will never get anywhere near that

Yeah that's true. But Takada's trumpet performance and weird diaper drum thing were hilarious. I think it's just the nature of Japan.

Regardless, I like Amir Aliakbari, that Iranian wrestler dude Cro Cop knocked out. He's got good potentialy.

I worry I'll benoit the shit out of my family

I'd if i can get it. It's almost impossible to get where i live. Cant trust the fucking online shops either...

2 years lifting and I'm still making plenty of progression, so i don't feel any need to do it.

One day? I think i would like to experience myself on cycle once I'm totally maxed out at some point in the future. I just have no overwhelming desire to do it now as I'm still very satisfied with the gains I'm getting.

he's been popped liked 4x already by olympic testing

USADA gonna eat him if he comes to UFC

t. guy with shrunken balls

I always hear these juicing accusations against Wiedman, what is the evidence ? No one ever says, except that he looks smaller.

I wonder if any of the UFC stars were on EPO for endurance. I would think that would be more beneficial for a 25 minute almost nonstop competition than roids. And Weidmans style was nonstop pressure.

I would like to see Krazy Horse vs Conor McGregor. There is no reason for that fight to happen, but you have to admit it would be entertainment and the shit talking would be legendary.

Considering that the UFC is more about entertainment than pure who is the best MMA artist, I think we will be seeing more gimmick fights in the future.

Ali Bagautinov popped for EPO after his title fight against Demetrious Johnson (MM still outworked him)

also, Weidman lost like 20lbs of what looks like lean mass, he used to be like 210+ and apparently now walks around at 190 something

also he's been getting smashed recently

also, his T/E ratio was extremely low in the same vein as Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier's was (weidman's was even lower, he had like 0.19 T/E) so that's very suspect

Legal>Iilegal

Nigga it's that simple. I can literally get SARMs with a credit card and have it shipped to my front door like pair of headphones. I don't even know where to get some legit test faggot

Baldness and acne already bad for me. No way I'm leaving humanity behind just to brag about my stats on fit

>having defeated the challenger and reasserted his dominance, the Ubernig makes a hasty departure

if something has been proven to work it automaticly turns into a drug from legal point of view and has to be regulated

now guess why your sarms are legal

USA here

Because:

1. I am compelled to go the legal route due to my faith even though I strongly disagree with our current laws and I have not found a doctor that is willing to guide me through the process and ensure that I don't mess up and who doesn't operate out of some back alley office. I am not taking the advise of strangers on a forum. And no, I am not interested in the bio-identical HRT, I just want pharma-grade test-e to inject twice weekly, thank you.

2. When my wife asks "why" I don't have a sufficient answer. She won't love me or be more attracted to me if I am bigger. I won't be more "healthy" than I am now.

3. When my wife asks "when will you stop after you start", I don't have a sufficient answer and the real answer is that I probably won't, I might cruise for life. I will probably increase and take it too far which is consistent with my personality.

4. It won't cure my body dysmorphia.

It is on my mind, however.

1. I'm afraid of fucking up and ruining my test/estrogen levels
2. I don't know where to even get the stuff
3. I'm afraid in general

What is legit/legal source for SARMs breh?

He knocked himself out on his own knee when Yoel jumped on top of him. Yoel is a lucky cunt

Can't fucking wait senpai

I am?

It is well documented that Veeky Forums are mostly teenagers and majority been working out for

I'm not that guy, but you are misunderstanding the statement

He said he is not vain, not that he does not want to be seen as vain. If not being seen as vain were his issue with it, that would mean he wants to juice but that's holding him back. However he does not want to juice at all due to the fact that he is not vain.

/Thread

Fully developed at 25 m8

>tfw hair loss even without juice
Triggered

Been thinking real hard about doing one cycle

the pros are given, quicker towards my goal bod (something i can maintain without the roids still) and more strength

The cons are not easy to point out
Broken dick would suck major ass but im having trouble getting to fuck so at this rate chances are 1/10 000 that id be in a position to find out
Infertility, way, WAY less likely than 1/10 000 to find a girl who wants kids

Forever fucked test levels
this is my least concern desu, if i fuck it up there is always more test so i dont see a problem here
Its just the broken dick and infertility but right now with how hard it is to find chicks these dont matter at all

what do?

>keep calm and put away your weights
cringe

Try being bald and having mild bacne as a decently sized natty

At this point I should just fuckin roid

>2 answers start with "my wife"

There you go, wives kill gains. Screencap it

Try being a bald manlet and having major acne all over back and chest

Literal genetic trash

i remember that shit

yoel was losing the entire match until weidman went full retard and shot for a take down

Let's say I go on 1 cycle. I end it, then all the gains I made will slowly disappear? Or I keep some? This thing been on my mind lately, I just never wanted to know much about it

too much of a social retard to find a source

Depends on genetics + how hard you train off cycle.

If you have good genetics and you really kill yourself training you can cling onto 90% of your gains after PCT.

If you have bad genetics and are lazy you will just shrink like a popped balloon

(this is assuming the cycle puts u past natty limit)

CUZ I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IT

> Doesn't work and have unknown side effects

The verdict isn't out yet, but sign point to those things you said being wrong. Plus they cost the same and are kind of legal and you don't have to pin and the symptoms are seemingly mild so...

>it costs money
>cant exactly buy it at walmart
>acne
>small balls
>anger

>Literal Scotsman
>Big calves because genetics and ex fat fuck
>Was complimented on my squat depth and ankle flexibility by a stranger

I only found out in the last 2 months or so that some people legitimately can't do ass to grass/slav squats without discomfort

I'm not 35y old yet.

it's just a sign you autist

Everyone at that level is enhanced.

The symptoms are mild, but it scales with the effect. You have to do SARMs like osta for many months to really get any kind of noticable effect. I've used osta for like a year now (I went through about 2g of the stuff, cycling off and on periodically) and it really is very weak stuff. I might try out Ligandrol at some point, apparently it's stronger.

p. much this, I would pin test if I had a legit source that would provide me with 3rd party QoAs and spectras. But here in norway, good luck with that.

That's not at all true -- there is plenty of new medication that is unclassified in many countries, and hence totally legal to obtain (as long as the seller does not claim that it is medication, approved for human consumption, a nutritional supplement, ...)

Many of the SARMs (like ostarine) have been shown in type II clinical trials to be effective at building LBM, even if at a very slow rate. And if you put a google news alert on the various SARMs, you will see that they are used for doping like crazy, esp. amongst boxers and fighters and such -- so yes, they do something.

IRC.bio

Did the Romans ever juice?

So from what ive seen itt everyone wants to do it but no one noes how to get it. Any juicy anons that can offer advice?

im broke and dont have contacts anyways

Another example is e.g. phenibut, which is classified as medication in russia, and has been since the 60ies, but has no recognition in the US or EU, and hence you can legally obtain whole tubs of that stuff here for a few shekels. And that's a legit medication for sure -- with withdrawal effects and everything.

dark net brah or just ask the biggest mofo in your gym

I'm not juicing because the country I'm in has very strict control on juice, so it's hard to find. Plus I don't know shit about steroids, wouldn't even know where to start, so on the off chance I found a supply I wouldn't even know how to properly use it.

I second irc.bio. Using LGD right now and I'm lifting like a madman and recovering like Wolverine. Shits dope. Do your research first though.

I don't know how but I want to. Any advice?

There is a steroid general on this board. It's under a wierd name but it's there

It has the basics? Because I don't know anything about it? Thanks user

Look for /fraud/

No thanks, I don't do drugs.

Bisping will kick his ass