Seriously need advice on cutting

Okay. I have been training for 2 years now. The first year I dropped 60lbs, then took a few months break around Christmas. Only gained 10 back, but now I'm trying to drop more again and the scales haven't moved in 3 weeks.

If anyone can help i'll seriously gift you something or PayPal or whatever you.

I was 250lbs, got to 185lbs, took 2 months off, got to 200, trained for around a month or two, and am stuck on 195. I'm 6", 28yo, only work 3 hours days, otherwise sedentary apart from 40mins a day at gym 4 days a week.

Iifym says 20% cut = 1850 calories.
I typically eat: 200 protein, 125 crabs, 50 fat.
MFP: myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Punkmilitia

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I worked out my calories wrong or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=268420328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you need more fat

Definitely agree, but its hard thinking of fat food I like. Everything in my diary I eat daily for years even when not cutting

Eat peanuts they have fat

Nice idea!! How much fat should I intake ? Could grab some bags today

>195
>6"
How wide are you?

Thought 6" meant 6 foot lol. I am around 22% fat though.

Atleast 70-80 grams a day

So if I replace my protein cookie for 100g nuts like these tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=268420328 that would be good?

Dont get salted peanuts and 100g nuts might be too much because you get fat from other food too so eat like 30-50g of nuts a day

>125 crabs
This may your problem. This is, frankly, too many crabs. Anyway you can get that number down?

Vegetables in olive oil. Meats in butter. Fatty meats like dark meat chicken and fatty cuts of steak. Supplement MCT.

What sort of nuts do you recommend then?
Do you want anything from amazon for helping? Lol

I'm not so sure I could lower it. Though, if I swap my protein cookie(20p, 30carbs), i'd be down to 90-100 crabs..

>nuts
after researching, I guess its normal roasted peanuts or almonds? I'll cop me some of that.

Drop calories to 1500
Gee that was hard

Right after swapping protein cookie for nuts, how do my new stats sound?

1800cal, 176protein, 100carbs,78fat.
What do you think now?

>why am I not losing weight
>it cant be because I'm eating too much can it?
I'll take that paypal now pls

But that would be starvation, which is silly.

But, I am eating a reasonable 20% deficit.

Not OP, but Macros calculators always give like +100 carbs even if you have a sedentary life. Even if you choose reckless cut.

Shouldn't be ok as long as they are good non sugary carbs?

>But, I am eating a reasonable 20% deficit
no, you are eating at a 0% deficit. If you were eating at a 20% you would be losing weight. You are not. Do you not understand basic physics?

My carbs come from my (protein)cookies and rice alone. Are you agreeing with them saying about dropping the carbs?

So I guess muscle weighs nothing, huh? I'm in my old clothes again bruh.

>So I guess muscle weighs nothing, huh? I'm in my old clothes again bruh
wtf does this have to do with my post? did you misquote?

>Are you agreeing with them saying about dropping the carbs?

I'd agree in case we were talking about a shut-in neet that spends 8 hours a day playing WoW.

But if you hit the gym almost daily, those 100g of carbs are not going to be made into fat at all... I think.

I'd add, you can drop carbs OR you can maintain them as long as you get some HIIT cardio done, or spinning BESIDES your 40 mins of lifting (after them).

And be patient, plateaus are a thing and your body pretty much forces them from time to time.

OP maybe you should research about intermittent fasting.

It worked for me.
went from 18% to 14%, lost 6 pounds in like two weeks doing fasting.

also, you wont starve retard if you do fast, you're far from starving.

2 words, calorie deficit.

Do HIIT.

>I typically eat: 200 protein, 125 crabs, 50 fat.
>125 crabs

>125 crabs

Eat less, retard.