nice

>squat 4plate
>deadlift 4plate
are you me from the past?

Are you using Smith squat machine?

>finally hit lmao2pl8 bench 5 reps
>struggle with 1pl8 squat
>yfw

sounds like the average gymbro who has spent a lot of time in the gym but never done any signifficant research on strength training or power lifting, given that they'd even squat at all.

if you are not going ass to grass then it doesn't count

>average gymbro

I really am. I just recently started to focus on my legs. I can also do lmao3pl8 deadlift for couple of reps

i'd not focus on my legs, but rather focus on my squat. read that chapter in SS, practice, film yourself practicing and evaluate your form, or better yet have someone who's good at squatting coach you. if you dl 3 plate your legs and hips are surely strong enough to squat atleast 2 plate so i'm sure your squat will skyrocket once your form clicks.

Bench 195x1 lbs
Atg squat ~160x1 (help)
dl 235 x 5

Best accessories for increasing my squat 1rm?

I can do 2pl8, I tried it, it was pathetic, can only go to parallel. I do strict form with 1pl8, no pussy pausing between reps, and my legs are starting to look good and I feel ok. I can do 10 5sec paused 1pl8 squat, soon I'll step up to 1.25pl8. There is literally no point in doing those high weight botched squats

>500 squat
>535 deadlift
>300 bench
>tfw presslet

Are you a woman?

>TFW my 57kg wife deadlifted 112kg and squatted 80kg for 3, 18 months after giving birth to our son.

>post 4digit

who /1/2/3/3/ here?

>started squatting and deadlifting 5 weeks ago
>70kgs squat 5 rep
>70kgs deadlift 5 rep
> 30kgs pussy ass bench 5 rep

im doing well? (im a bit overweight) some advice for a begginer?

it seems to me like you thought i was advocating jumping directly to two plate which i didn't because i agree there's no reason to.

also you don't "step up" in steps of 10kg. a set of 10 isn't good volume. you see this is part of the reason why you should do research.

.75/1.5/3/4

kill me

What the fuck man

literally a living meme

Seems proportional, just keep going man. Might wanna add some rows to balance out the bench pressing.

Eat

Shit form, weak grip
Try chalk if you haven't, and get someone to check your form

me too OP we're all gonna make it

ATG right?

1.25/2.5/2.5/4.5

why do I suck at squats so fucking bad?

Squat deeper senpai. I used to have this until I started squatting to below meet standards.

Not possible except if you for someone reason don't have forearms

I'm almost there and I can taste it

I suggest you do more squatting. I hit a 5pl8 deadlift while squatting 3.5pl8 and tore a hamstring shortly afterwards. I'm pretty convinced the disparity was the cause of my weak hamstrings.

>ATG right?
probably. 2pl8 squatters love to brag about their "ATG" squats

1,25/2,5/3/3,25

>gonna hit a 3 pl8 squat for my 21st bday ;D

Bro I can probally unrack like 5 pl8, dip down a quarter inch, and re rack it

tfw when 18 years old and hit 3pl8s 5 reps today in the gym

I 1RM'd 225 lbs when I was on my period last week, go fucking heavier bitch

oh, and ass to grass that is

Squat more

L O N D D D DO DO DNDD DOD DND DODOOOOD DDD OOO NNDODOD NNN N N

that's my warm-up you fucking twink

t. quartersquatter

1/2/2.3/3
Feels fucking bad man

>warming up

kek, how's your first week of SS going?

im the 4 plate guy and no. i had my mate film it and it's undeniably below parallel.

0.75/1.25/2.5/3.5 here

Liftin for 4months

>160kg dl after 4 months
Are you a fatass or are you simply memeing?

Hey brahs, wondering if anyone here can help explain to me how I can brace my core properly without feeling light headed and shit. Do i flex it out or something? Plz help.

RIP shit poster's spine. Fuck them warmups nigga, do your lmao 2pl8 max.

inhale into your diaphragm and flex your stomach muscles while holding your breath there.

So like, do i hold my breath down and push out up?

Increase sets and reps at a lower weight, work in your form. At that weight you don't need accessories to improve your numbers you just need practice.

>tfw presslet
Hey me from the future, did we get a gf?

>440
>315
>210
>155

Im 187cm tall, 91kg.
About 18%bodyfat

160 is my 1rm tho
Pulled 150x4 esterday