Why haven't you hopped on Fin yet, bros?

>The disclosure that Mr. Trump uses a prostate-related drug to maintain growth of his scalp hair, which has not been publicly known, appears to solve a riddle of why Mr. Trump has a very low level of prostate specific antigen, or PSA, a marker for prostate cancer. Mr. Trump takes a small dose of the drug, finasteride, which lowers PSA levels. Finasteride is marketed as Propecia to treat male-pattern baldness.

>Dr. Bornstein said he also took finasteride and credited it for helping maintain his own shoulder-length hair and Mr. Trump’s hair. “He has all his hair,” Dr. Bornstein said. “I have all my hair.”

nytimes.com/2017/02/01/us/politics/trump-prostate-drug-hair-harold-bornstein.html

B-but mmuhhh Statham!

PSA: This thread is related to hair and sexual fitness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2m9lPLeM4
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because I'm not a bald cuck.

Got sides from it. Severe ball aches, ED and gyno. I guess I'm just doubly unlucky. Also makes me worried that if I ever hand in my natty card it will be nothing but trouble.

>JUST

>magic pill
>(((Bornstein)))

fuck off, shlomo

Can fin bring your hairline forward

Finasteride is a well known anti hair loss drug that actually seems to work. But as this user points out the side effects are plentiful. ED and decreased libido don't make it a good deal in my book.

> take hair drug because i need hair to pull pussy
> can't use pussy because of ed
> faustian bargain indeed

Mine isn't receding too fast. If I have to shave it will be around age 28 I'd estimate, by that point I should care less and savagemode shouldn't look too bad since I'm still tall and muscular with strong features.

I made peace with it sitting in the doctor's office a few months ago and not following through with asking for propecia. I couldn't think of a way to not sound ridiculous asking for a hormone altering drug for my own vanity.

>Trump goes to Dr. Bornstein
Color me surprised.

Ever get the kunts who tell you to "just do nofap bro" ?

No, and that doesn't really make any sense. Healthy men need to ejaculate every other day or so.

what age are you now? I will probably have to shave mine in 10-15 years, by which time there will be an effective cure on the market for sure.

Finasteride kills your gains, literally. Lowers T, increases estrogen. Lowers muscle recovery and growth. Decreases strength. If you're balding just man up and shave your hair down to 0/1.

22, and at a NW2. It started at 17 or so, only around the hairline (no crown, thank God).

There's a chance I'll get lucky and it will halt like it does for some people but I'm not counting on it. Also women care less the older you get so meh. Once I'm late 20's they're going to want masculine dads with money, I can handle that.

I think I can hold out another 5-10 years before my hairline gets proper fucked. I'm hoping they will have a better treatment by then.

They'd better hurry up with solving cancer as well.

nice try shlomo

As a late 20s guy this is the truth. Guys that get so caught up worrying about their hair don't realize that women after around 23-24 or so care way more about your body and your job. Both of which we have way more control over anyway, fortunately. In my experience women also tend to prefer more stereotypically masculine features as they age as well such as body hair and beards.

If you are starting to thin even a tiny bit I recommend hopping on Pumpkin Seed Oil, Saw Palmetto, and a DHT-blocking shampoo daily. I noticed slight thinning at 24. Hopped on that shit, the fullness returned in about 6 months and my hairline hasn't and thickness hasn't changed in 5 years.

If you are balding significantly you might be fucked

>in 10-15 years, by which time there will be an effective cure on the market for sure.

Kek, that's what they said in the 80s.

He's a 70 year old man, he'd be on Finasteride even if he had a full head of hair.

It kills your dick. Why do you think Melania is all the way in NYC?

Or just instead of spending fuckng years to even get a small visible results save up for hair transplant and then take good care of hair buy using shampoo such as nizoral, some hair conditioner and other things. We live in a time of an advnaced hair transplant not not advanced hair loss drug.

This is unequivically untrue.
You clearly fundamentally misunderstand what finasteride does.

Fin lowers type 1 of the DHT androgen by about 15% and type 2 by up to 60%.
Testosterone is converted to DHT naturally by the body.

Some people have folicles that get more sensitive to DHT. The DHT attacks the root of the hair causing hair to fall out over time (not going to go into the specifics of telogen phases etc because I cba tbqhwyf).

DHT has NOTHING to do with muscle gain, testosterone is responsible for this.

DHT however is responsible for libido among other things, this is why a small percentage of users experience sexual side effects.

DHT is considered more powerful than test and is responsible for most "manly" features. How do you think reducing the amount of DHT in your system doesn't affect your gains?

Been on it 5 months about, I've seen an improvement, but the more my hair grows in the more I'm noticing it's not doing a fantastic job of filling in the nasty patches in the front of my hairline.

doesn't even matter whether it affects gains, the chance that it could break your dick should be enough to make you stay away from it

DHT is responsible for "manly" features like you said.
But it has a minimal effect on muscle growth.

Im really dubious about drugs like this, im not balding but some days feel my hair getting thinner so gonna start taking measures against it for vanitys sake

Still, im only gonna be doing it for myself. I never find girls to ask out and i dont care what guys think so i gotta ask myself is it worth it?
Somedays yes and other days no

But I have user, been on it 7 months. I think hairloss has slowed down considerably but need more time to really find out

got sexual sides at the very beginning and some gyno. But I figured out that zinc supps act as an antidote for that. The sexual sides went away on their own and I'm jizzing twice a day with thick pearly loads.

I want to take nolvadex to reduce my gyno but it might harm my hair so I'm holding off

AMA

Just buzz your hair, lift and get some tattoos you fucking pussies.

It's all about...

>Mr.
You spelled president wrong.

Give it to me straight Veeky Forums

Ljungberg?

Look here

>Bornstein

There's a reason they're pushing this. 5-ar creates DHT which is a more potent form of testosterone. Fin blocks 5-ar. They want to feminize you.

Yeah.

handsome

shave the head, grow beard, smile

I'm am on fin. Hair feels THICC. The only side I've noticed is that my jizz is a bit watery. The only thing I worry about my hair now is how I will style it today.

i've heard thats how it starts

Nah, I don't like a full beard. But yeah, already buzzed the hair down because it's easier and comfier than shaving.

thats cool the gruff isn't bad, smile tho

You're overly simplistic view of DHT is wrong. It's not even all DHT.

I'm litterally grasping my boner is one hand, taking fin and still have all my hair as I type this. WHAT NOW?

how long you been taking it? tons of reports of the symtoms starting with water jizz then getting worse over the year

About 9 months.It's not even watery all the time. Like just some of the time. I'm just not convinced most people experiencing side effects aren't just experiencing the nocebo effect.

they're are same side effects from the clinical studies though. so they wont be nocebo.

think about it tho. even if 1% get side effects, and 100,000 people use the drug, thats 1000 people with the adverse side effects

No, not exactly. Being told of the adverse side effects can convince people they are experiencing adverse symptoms. Also erectile dysfunction occurs in men who don't even take fin. It's a common symptom of well... getting old.

Have you read the side effects of other medications? They're pretty terrifying. I'm not sure why fin's potential sides are taken as gospel when my asthma medication supposedly can turn me into a psychopath.

Either way I'm very happy with fin.

How much pumpkin seed oil tablets would you recommend per day? 1000mg?

It starts with 1000mg. Then you get greedy. You want more hair. So you take the whole bottle... but it's not enough, You need the seed. You go out of town at night. Looking searching... for the pumpkin farm. You crack open the pumpkins and suck out the seeds in desperation for you hair. Then you die. Shot dead by pumpkin farmer. Ever wonder why so many balding men are shot dead at pumpkin farms?

where can i buy all this shit?

pharmacy?
supermarket?

I actually have some sitting around. I am scared of losing my penis though. How is the one you rub on your head? any better? I think its called rogaine

same guy you're responding to,
there's also a law where, say during clinical trials for a drug someone pukes b/c they're hung over. even if its an unrelated puke, you're now obligated to report that as a side effect of the drug because it happened during the trial for the drug.

its really hard to tell with all this shit, i think it comes down to your own judgement really
either way god speed, i think i've still got 3-4 years before i start noticably balding, im hoping i can bag someone before that happens lol

>choosing gyno and sexual side effects over just shaving your head
lol

I think I have a bad shaped head. My balding isn't noticeable yet but my head shape feels stupid.

People saying "just shave it bro" are forgetting people sometimes just can't shave it. The mind is a complex powerful thing. Losing one's hair is like losing one's self before your eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2m9lPLeM4
it's incredible how he's unrecognizable without hair

Too much time in the thinking chair sends you bald.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

Peppermint Oil Promotes Hair Growth without Toxic Signs

Of the 4 experimental groups, PEO group showed the most prominent hair growth effects; a significant increase in dermal thickness, follicle number, and follicle depth. ALP activity and IGF-1 expression also significantly increased in PEO group. Body weight gain and food efficiency were not significantly different between groups.

I was on fin for around 9 months. I didn't see much improvement in my hairline, maybe I was non-responsive to it. Sadly, my testes shrunk and haven't recovered since I stopped taking fin 2 years ago. I was also masturbating 6x a day at that time, so it may have been that.

>I was also masturbating 6x a day

Three times a day and my dick is red raw. How did you manage six?

Peppermint oil also reduces free test in the body, so make sure you look it up.

I'm honestly kind of annoyed my fin has suddenly been thrust into the limelight. It's just a little pill I cut up to keep my hair thicc and aesthetic and now it's being lampooned by the media because a politician uses it. It makes the whole experience all that more demeaning. At least they didn't mention proscar.

I realise this is probably a stupid question, but do you buy it in tablet form? Or just buy the oil and put it your breakfast or something?

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
If you took the time to read it you'd see that its applied on the bald area

>It is important to understand that even though testosterone is the active androgen in muscle, and DHT exhibits relatively little direct anabolic effects on muscle in men, DHT is still very important for the full performance enhancement effects from testosterone. What I specifically mean here are the effects of DHT on the central nervous system that lead to increased neurological efficiency (strength), and increased resistance to psychological and physical stress—not to mention optimal sexual function and libido.

Baldlets on suicide watch.

I weep for the people who chose to lose their hair out of ignorance rather than tackle it early and preserve their aesthetics.

I wouldn't know anything about that because I'm not a hairlet, but fucking with your hormones because of HAIR is absolutely pathetic.

People fuck with their hormones all the time. fin is one of the tamest examples of fucking with hormones. Go to a fraud thread or the tranny board if you really wanna see something worth bitching about.

im doing minoxidil daily, nizoral 2x/wk and taking biotin 5000mcg

If you have to compare yourselves with /fraud/ then you've already lost.

This post is stupid and inane.

>Finasteride is a well known anti hair loss drug that actually seems to work. But as this user # points out the side effects are plentiful
May as well have hair and keep your youthful looks rather than not take it and be a bald cuck who women are repulsed by.

>Dr. Bornstein said. “I have all my hair.”

LMAO

you can't make this shit up

> bald cuck who women are repulsed by

You think women would like him if he wasn't worth $185 million he would just be another bald guy.

>Posts pictures of Dwayne Johnson and Statham

Not everyone can look like that or have the social capital to pull it off.

I've been on duta for about five months now, hairs slowly coming back and haven't experienced any sides other then my balls being tender once in a blue moon. Must of lucked out big time.

duta is less dangerous than fin apparently

That guy would be just as ugly with hair, though.

>tall
>jacked
>handsome
>charismatic as fuck

But no, women wouldn't care for any of that because he's bald.