Who here only lifts twice a week?

Who here only lifts twice a week? I've come down from three times a week and just do more volume per time to compensate.
Any Veeky Forumsicizens cut down from more than twice?

anyone?

i try for three but usually end up twice a week due to general lack of time/energy

look at alphadestiny on youtube, he trains twice a week and is pretty jacked so i would say it's no problem

I do zero times a week, until tomorrow when I resume lifting after 2 weeks off

Do I count?

This is a big reason why I'm down to two. I'm a STEM student (27 went back to college now Uni) and although lifting is important and I was obessed with muh gains last year, studying is more important.
On the plus side I've found I can handle more volume per time going twice a week so I can go balls out every time I hit the gym instead of it becoming a chore like when I went 3, 4, or 5 times a week.
I think there is something to be said for training frequently as a beginner to build up endurance. But it becomes unsustainable for me long term.
I took a break over christmas holidays and then exams in january (no gym at home, and I was too exhausted to lift when cramming). So I'd say yes. 2 weeks is nothing btw. I didn't lose any strength in nearly 6 weeks off in fact I lifted more than usual total volume wise.

I get the most gains doing fullbody three days / week. I tried brosplits, upper/lower, PPL, etc. and always go back to a stripped fullbody routine.

I'm in pretty much the same boat
STEM student
also working and building a car

i do a strong-lift based workout with a bunch of accessories
seems to be working as long as i remember to eat well

idk but i feel like this guy hates himself, at least i would if i looked like him

i make 0 progress unless I am eating a surplus and am going at least 4 times a week. Idk how anyone makes any progress going twice a week. I would probably not even maintain.

I only lift twice a week because I'm a runner, and I lift to complement it.

intermediate? what is your periodization? how long are the sessions?

Not me. I have nothing else in my life anyways so going to the gym + eat out + grocery shopping is the best part of my day which is why I lift 5+ times a week.

Also I have much better results training high volume so I don't see a reason to change my lifting habits.

two is not enough, even if it is higher volume and full body

>not going 6 days a week
Why?

Yeah but also does a ton of accessories and recovery work on off days. Dude's probably doing lifting 5days/wk. Just only 2 are heavy and in a gym

>what works for me works for everyone
I think you are just less lucky than me for gains. Twice a week is enough to make progress. Maybe it's not as fast as when I went 3-5 times but it is consistent. Also my strength increases faster with the longer recovery.
>hates himself
either that or he is so /alpha/ he doesn't worry about perceptions of others.
thats super unfortunate.

Is that the "when you find out your friends are xenophobic blah blah blah blah" numale? Holy kek his body looks worse than his face

yes.
This isn't the funniest pic of him.

What else u got?

The good one was on my old android tablet which died, he is shirtless and doing the O finger expression. The caption from instragram read something like '110 pounds of lean iron mass'. If you can find his instagram you have a treasure trove.

"120lbs of solid steel and sex appeal" was the caption, I believe.

I couldn't imagine it. For awhile I was doing 3 days a week, now I'm up to 4.
I just feel lazy when I don't go, plus I get bored and usually end up drinking which fucks everything up.

Found it.
Chrome is jewing me on accessing the site to get a full sized image but even so.
I'm the opposite. If I go 4-5 times I end up drinking more.

Do you do upper lower split or what? I wanna move from 3 to 4 but I really like doing full body workouts

What is this, a pic for ants?

see
>Chrome is jewing me on accessing the site to get a full sized image
You can use reverse image search right?

what the fuck

why is left hand absolutely massive?

I bet he's one of these skinny twinks with a massive dick, is the only reason he's confident

I do 6 times a week. PPL rest PPL.

Home gym though. Sweet life.

I am intermediate except for my squat (6'1 with very, very long legs). I do 5x5, but with ramping up to my final set.

When i plateau, i drop the weight by 10% and increase the reps and eat more. Each workout takes aboot an hour and fifteen minutes