QTDDTOT

Are lunges a meme?

Thank God
Am I missing anything if I switch dumbbell flat press for barbell flat press??I've reached to a point where I lose most of my energy by getting the dumbbells into position and I think bb press has more overload potential

Is my cold causing sluggish performance? I could barely do 3x10 of around 80% of my working weight. Or should I supplement BCAAs given I lift fasted and am on a slow cut?

barbell is less intense on stabilizers
no

Is it possible to shrink my thighs?

I still want to squat and have good, toned legs, but mine just seem grossly large, and it's not because of muscle. I used to cycle every day for like a year, about six years ago, I think they just got big, then I didn't really exercise for a while and it's just turned to blubber.

What the fuck can I do about piss splash? Keeps getting on the hairs of my legs then reaks later on

get to cutting i guess? mine were also pretty bloated and all i did was train cutting diet+heavy workout+light cardio and i never trained legs, they slowly thinned down and now im buildin em back up
there's probably a better method though

how much time planking do i need to reach visible abs level in say 2 months?

assumed proper nutrition and all

Lunges?
We didn eben hab bregfast!?!?

Weighted lunges are certainly not a meme.

This is a serious thread.Go troll somewhere else

Right I've just found some

A. Creatine Powder BBE: Nov 2016
B. Protein Powder BBE: March 2017

Is the creatine still good to use or not?

And how long after the March 2017 will the Protein last before being discardable?

1) Routine says to progress 2.5lbs on upper body, I would place a 2.5lb plate on my weaker side yes?
2) Starting EC stack today, have the infograph but would taking 1/2 pills for the main dosage be okay? I'm cutting sugar but still worried about blood pressure

How long should I be doing SS? Just finished week 12 today. Minus a minor squat/deadlift setback from an injury my lifts have really gone up a lot. But I am getting a little bored with it.

Back pain during squats?

It's roughly 1 kilo so a microplate on each side

Are captain of crush hand grippers any good for forearm gains?
What size is good for a guy that can deadlift 365x4 mixed grip and 255x3 with double overhand?
They're like $50 each so I want the right stiffness.

Are lunges as viable for single leg work as b. split squats? I'm having a hell of a time trying to get split squat form correct

Put some TP in the bowl to piss onto.
If it's a urinal, form your piss stream to the curves so you're not peeing perpendicular to the surface.
Don't pee as hard.

Is it normal to feel my lower back sort of "weak/tense" while I'm walking on the threadmill after I finish deadlifting?

lunge? but i just had bregfast :DDD

Are you doing the original SS or with accessories... Also need stats

SL 5x5 vs SS 3x5, Can I do either if I am just a fat guy trying to lose weight with diet+lifting+soccer 1xweek?

Oh, so I would progress with 2.5lb plates on each side for upper body? Shit, I did that for squats meaning I would go up 5lb plates on each side correct?

Fug :D

Is it reasonable to do a day of cardio on tuesdays and Thursday's while following sean10mm's stripped 5x5 program, if I'm going for weight loss?

Easiest solution: sit down to pee. I sit down whenever possible, especially at home or someone else's home.

Will cardio afect my gains?

So pretty much all injuries from lifting are due to poor form, yes?

>how much time planking do i need to reach visible abs level in say 2 months?
all of it.

What about the splash when dropping shits? Almost always happens, gets my ass wet with a mix of water and piss

How to avoid this while deadlifting?
Feels kinda bad bleeding on a public barbell.

yes, oxygen is like water my friend

Where high socks or joggers dumbass

pants

Dude, same solution. I always have TP in the bowl.

Is this a meme?? I x a meme??? Is y a joke??

NO!! YOU KNOW WHO IS A MEME?? YOU ARE A MEME YOU FUFCKING MEME FUCKTWAT!! YOUR FUCKING GENETICS ARE THE MEME THAT'S WHY WORKING OUT IS LOST ON YOU!!! OXYGEN IS FUCKING LOST ON YOUR WEAK SPECIES!! LUNGES ARE NOT A FUCKING MEME THIS FUCKING THREAD IS A MEME FUCKING MEME DIPSHIT.

saged!

Wear pants

shit longer logs so the distance between the bottom of the poop and the surface level of the water is smaller, meaning theres less time for the shit to accelerate before it breaks the surface tension of the water and reducing the splash.

eat more fiber.

You don't wear shorts in the gym if you're doing barbell training.

You *especially* don't wear shorts when doing squats or deadlifts. Shorts can stop your knees from pushing out if the fabric gets caught on your legs when squatting down, and when deadlifting what happened to you will happen.

Simple track pants will stop this from happening.

>Shorts can stop your knees from pushing out if the fabric gets caught on your legs when squatting down,
wat

in the end, many of them.

Also mobility issues.

yes, too much=bad
a bit= good

good one

Like Strong lifts more for that.
ALso the Low bar squat od SS is ... different.

yes

yes, try 150-200.

Me? No.
You? Mobility issues?

Go back under the bridge.

less squating, more running.

cold could be a reason.
When ill, more rest time.

yes try BCAAs

With accessories, and I haven't done one rep maxes but as of this week (all are 3x5 unless specified)
>bench 185
>squat 235
>dl 275
>ohp 100

I don't do cleans. As far as accessories go I do front squats, leg presses, lat raises, and shrugs on B day, and weighted dips, pullups, and db rows on A days.

What body composition weighing machine do you use?
Plan on buying pic related, any thoughts?

Thanks bravs, will look into It.

Also, is megging still gay?

GF making me insecure now that she has an easier job that pays more than mine. Where can I get a manly job that pays very decently for just high school? Not above manual labor

Oil rig

I don't think I have mobility issues, I attempt to strech everything, but it's really an issue when I try to go ATG

Lower back?
Pain or injury?
How do Air squats feel?

Better to take all muh protein straight after the workout or some straight after and some the next day?
Also I can't get all the way down on my squats (not flexible enough yet or I haven't figured the technique) so should I work on more weight or getting down further?

Yeah, lower back but not on the spine directly, seems to really build up on both sides of it though

Air squats feel fine, could it be the result of butt wink?

Answer plz

I just got creatine for the first time; I've heard varying things about loading period and dosages and the like, so how much should I use in a loading period (if I need one) and for maintenance?

175lbs btw

>barbell is less intense on stabilizers
Wrong

yes and no

Knee pain & start getting shakey when bending down to near 90 degrees and further; pain is kinda in the top of the knee, feels like its in the fleshy bit.

What can i do to strengthen them or prevent this pain?

or should i see a physiologist.

Underrated

>tfw I am stuck on OHP

even if I add the minimum amount of weight I can only do 2 reps, let alone 3x5
help me pls..

sorry it was not meant to be a reply

My muscles aren't sore the next day anymore, is it because I am eating a lot, getting my protein and sleeping a lot?

I am pushing myself quite hard in the gym.

DOMS doesn't last forever.

Do cardio youre just fat faggot

how to keep arms straight through that explosive extention? I can't do it, I bend my arms, doesn't necessarily mean I pull with them but probably I do that too I don't even know. I watched myself when performing this and my arms are bending.

Is there any way to keep reminding it to me until it becomes natural?

Just do some heavy barbell press, then a few sets of lighter DB press.

>my legs are fat
>is it possible to make them smaller?
Dude, just cut.

Enough that it keeps you from eating and you achieve a calorie deficit.

Don't make the bar uneven. If you don't have 1.25 lb plates in your gym, then just progress by 5 lbs.

Until it stops working, despite adequate nutrition, recovery, and adherence. Add some fun lifts at the end of your workouts if you're bored.

Post form video.

Sure.

Yes, working your lower back can make it tired/pumped.

Yes, it really doesn't matter which you do.

Most, not all.

Fix your deadlift. There is literally no need for this to happen. All it does is cause friction between your leg and bar and impede your lift. Alternatively, wear tall socks or pants.

Don't get an impedance device. They're shit. If you're gonna spend money on anything, get calipers and learn how to use them. Or go get DEXA if you got the cash for it.

Protein timing doesn't really matter. Hit your protein goals every day, not just lifting days.

Keep squatting, but work on mobility on the side. Squatting IS mobility work.

Just take 5 grams a day. Loading phase is a meme.

You should post a form video. We have no idea wtf you're doing.

DOMS go away after a few weeks. I'm on my last week of Smolov Jr for squats, and I'm not getting sore anymore. DOMS are not an indicator of growth or progress.

1/2/3/4 is all well and good but how many chin-ups should I be able to do?

My PT has recommended me not to do barbell rows or power cleans. (they're causing lower back pain).

Is a rowing machine an acceptable substitute? I've been doing an incline press machine 3x8 as a sub for now. I'm a beginner on SL, no pain with the other lifts.

20 is a good goal. 1RM >100 lbs is a good goal as well.

how increase test and boost sex drive

Incline press is not a substitute for upper body pulling. Try dumbbell rows on the bench. Cable rows will work as well.

I recived a minor injury on Wednesday and became aware of it on Thursday (I previously thought it was just tiredness). From Thursday onwards I have been a lazy shit despite my best efforts. Are these two likely to be connected?

should I give up the cutting meme? I'm like 18% bodyfat and want to look aesthetic but my lifts are beyond dyel and I'm stalling. like 1pl8 bench 2pl8 squat 2.5 dl, pretty bad

I don't have any friends and I hate all women so I have nobody to mire my body, so should I just keep bulking until I hit 1234?

> Swimming with man bun
> Really nasty hair after swimming
> Too lazy to wash hair more often just because swimming
I am considering a swim cap. Do they help much with chlorination? Can you recommend a brand or type if so?

what lifts are suppose to be linear progression? only one that seems to go up like that for me is squats.

Hey buddy, I'm a hairdresser. Yes swimming caps help. Also, put conditioner in and leave it in before you go swimming.

Inject testosterone into your body.

I was told not to do this because the conditioner ends up clogging up the filters in the pool. I'm not sure if this is just targeted at women with make up but like, everyone at my pool is strongly recommended to shower before swimming.

Post pics. If you're fat as fatass, then you don't need to bulk. Height? Weight?

All of them initially. OHP typically stalls first, then bench, then either squat or dead.

What happened that last time you did OHP or bench?

Could be the lower back thats pumping up.

Film yourself and look for excessive butt wink and do squatmobilty drills.

Yes, but look that it doesn't hinder your Lifting.
Try severel typs of cardio, look what fits.

Do not add weight try holding points and go slower.
also push press for handling more weight and/or bodybuilding for shoulders

Also form (doah!)

Heavy pulls? just an idea

10-20

Machine rowing or Bodyweight rows
etc.
(Strengthen your lower back!
With love,
Your future self)

More sleep, more cholesterol, Vitamin d and Zinc(+Magnesium)

Can be...
being injured is a big stressor for your body, try to move it but no big things

Bulk and go for it
but try to minimize the fat gain

Whenever I try to do a deadlift following instructions (normal feet width, inches away from shin, arms just outside legs) I end up rounding my back, but when I try "my way" (keeping more distance from the bar, wider stance) I can keep a flat/normal back, what should I do?

> (You)
>You should post a form video. We have no idea wtf you're doing.

not just squatting its happening with just bodyweight squats now, i dont think its caused from squatting but even if it is i cant record a video with my knees like this.

I'm skinnyfat 5"11 165lbs

So I have Pectus Excavatum and some noticeable rib flare,

I'm wondering if the use of braces would work at all and if there is a specific workout to strengthen my core that anyone can recommend to me.

I've seen many people talking about building up your chest muscles but that's not an option for me.

Post a form video.

Well then we can't really help you. Talk to your doctor and try to see a sports PT.

You're not too fat. You don't have very much of anything to cut to. I would just do a slow bulk to like 180-185 lbs then reassess.

Everyones form will be different, maybe give us a "right" way and your way video or picture

I went into the gym today and felt horribly weak. I could barely bench 30lbs less than my usual weight 5 times. Is this because I didn't eat whey protein after last workout like I normally do or is it because I barely slept last night?

sleep

I'm on a new diet. First month went really well, lost about 12lbs. But it's been about 7 days since my last drop and I haven't lost any weight over this period. I've heard some people say I should wait 6-8 weeks...That seems extreme. Is it true?

I'm eating at about a 1000 calorie deficit (used to have a hormonal issue which resulted in overeating, don't anymore, this is just natural eating for me). People keep saying I should only drop my calories by about 200 but, I dislike eating that much food. I'm 257 right now. Eating about 1600cals a day.

How long should I wait during a plateau before changing my diet/activity level?

maybe I'm retarded but I laughed at this

Thanks user

i want to ask advice on deadlifting form but i'm afraid someone will dox me from a form vid

What?
People here are normies for the most part

better yet, ditch the man-bun

What is some recommended cardio that's easy on the legs? I have a bad leg and can't do much running/jumping. I've been taking nice walks to make up for the lack of running but walking alone isn't that much cardio.

Ellipticals seem to be low impact high speed, medium drag

Swimming is as low impact as you can get. Ellipticals and stationary bikes have varying levels of resistance. There's also rowing machines

If I do the last set until failure, then reduce weight and continue, is that beneficial, detrimental or pointless?
Can't find anything meaningful on google.

I lift from monday to thursday, being friday my rest day and the weekend to do cardio. Is it ok if I go out and jog for an hour on saturday and on sunday jog just for 30 min? Will it affect my performance on lift days?
Or, alternatively, can I just stick to HIIT during the weekend?

Pay attention to weight loss across the span of weeks, not days. Any changes in weight from day to day can easily be masked by hydration status. Keep at it another week or two.

Are you talking about burn out sets, user? It's useful for getting in more volume in a short period of time.

Some light cardio on the weekend is not going to be what kills your progress with the barbell. Jog away.

Hi Veeky Forums.
I just got gym membership the other day. I'm finally gonna start going to the gym. What stuff do new people do at the gym that pisses you off? What can I do to make everyone elses life easier?

>burn out sets

Sounds like it. I didn't know the name, thanks.