Stop lifting and accept it's all about the face

Stop lifting and accept it's all about the face

face doesn't help if you are a manlet and autistic like me

>it's all about the face
>Don't have face
>Can do whatever I want

I'm gonna go back to lifting again, okay buddy?

My handsome face still hasn't gotten me a gf yet

This is not true tho

What if I have the face and lift anyways?

Once you get to a point your body starts helping out (assuming you're decent looking to start).

At first you're simply "somewhat attractive guy".

After becoming jacked you're "attractive guy with a great body" and suddenly you stand out big time when a girl is scanning a room.

>implying lowering bf% won't improve your appearance intensely

alright I'll just headbutt instead of throwing jabs

>tfw good facial aesthetics ruined by bad acne scars

Stop facing and realize it's all about the lift

"No"

What if I have a good face but it's worthless if I don't lift too
Face it, it's not about a single thing, you have to have ALL 3 of those things :
>Face
>Veeky Forums
>Height (aka not a manlet)

You don't need to lift

let alone be Veeky Forums fit

Yes you do
Even if you have an 8/10 face but you're scrawny af auschwitz mode, grillz won't beg for your cock

Is that an ftm?

mfw i have no face

nah its literally all about the hair
when mr norwood visits you game is over

>it's another PUAhate/Sluthate/Lookism thread

don't you guys have hobbies?

We go lift, then come back home and get to the hating

the hate makes us stronger

found the uggo

>don't you guys have hobbies?
Prolly not mate, shitposting and obsessing over lifes smallest things (like their dick, lollllo) takes up alot of time

I've got a great face and a huge appetite, lifting allows me to be happy and pretty.

based Chico Lachowski show me that lil boi pu$$y no homo

>he's 6ft3 though

Is that a boy? Why does he have peach fuzz? Has his facial hair not grown in yet? Lifting might boost his test enough to jumpstart his puberty.

>that """"""""""""""""mustache""""""""""

real perfection

He's been signed since he was like 16, and is only 25 now, so many of his pictures are from when he was from a wee pleb. They don't do his soft facial hair genetics any favours.

>tfw my facial hair grows even thinner and with a ginger tint

ayy

omg i haven't played daggerfall in forever

the feel when one eye/eyebrow sits slightly higher.

Haha

I'm about a 5 according to this chart but I'm 6'4 and decently fit and get way more attention from girls/gays than my handsome manlet friends.

youre not handsome lol

Or forget all that and just acquire money, senpai

but what if i lift so i can have a nice body AND a nice face

you meant its all about the mustace

Pic or gtfo

Why does this girl have a mustache?

Nice false dichotomy. "You don't need to be Veeky Forums fit" doesn't mean you're auschwitz or turbo fat. There's an in between somewhere. If you rub the 2 brain cells you have together, maybe you'll find it.

According to this chart I AM a lmao6 at best.. why live?

lol 9 reporting in

am I ugly fit?

Are you at least tall?

Ralph isn't that unattractive, and HPE is at least a 3

179 cm King of manlets

lose weight and you're good m8

doing that bro.
went from 18% in january first to 14% last week.

Being NT is more important than your face, status, height, and fitness

FACE

It's all about FACE and LIFTING

FACE LIFTING

if you're ugly the only thing left to do is become a power lifter.

Should I become a powerlifter?

Become the Destroyer

Hello Stefan

Not an argument

edward furlong?

Yes.

sure

You have good bonestructure, so becoming a fatass permabulking powerlifter would probably fuck that up.

Eye shadow and penciled brows? ayy lmao

>Ralph isn't that unattractive
I agree but he's not exactly handsome either.

HPE is somewhere between morbidly and clinically obese. 2 is right according the the descriptions. Pic related.

Yeah. You look like an old lesbian

....and low body fat, and grooming, and fitness.

>le Gandy meme
Dude looks like he's 60.

>You have good bonestructure

T-thanks, y-you too...

Well I have the face and the body so fuck you

>6'2"
>legit handsome
>otter
>3.5" taint
>22yo virgin

Explain.

my roommate is 5'8 but girls always go up to him at bars and clubs because of his godlike face

probably autism

DIE FACEKEK

Shit chart

Yes

Good thing my face is like 90% perfect symmetry. Flipped one side of face in photoshop class for a task and lecturer called mine out and had everyone look lmao

I'm a chubby-but-losing 5'2" hispanic and I've had a couple of tall gfs in the past due, possibly, from my face and personality. Although, during my current time single (previous gf broke up to me as we are going to different colleges and haven't been together long enough to form a connection that strong) I have been experimenting with my hair.

Your head hairs = Your Face > Your body in the order of attractiveness I think. Dont really know, though.

When I'm in college, I'll be Veeky Forums and with a good face. I may be short, but that hasn't stopped me before.

the guy to the right of gandy is so good looking it's bordering on offensive

I can believe that. In my small circle of friends, only the ones

that would be the god o'pry

bluepilled chart tbqh lad

now THIS is a chart

No homo, but I would totally suck off that 9/10 guy on the right corner.

excellent choice lad, me too

no homo of course

Looks pretty weird to me. Awful forehead, wooden face and big ears

I've been trying so hard to wingman a good friend with his crush.He's a 6' smart indian who's so nice and looks nice, too.

I have no clue how to wingman well, because I fucked up many times. I want him to be loved, as that is what he wants, too.

I want you to be loved as well, user.

r8

That's not true at all. I'm 5'8 and get lots of easy pussy just off the strength of having a cute face.

The Manlet meme isn't real outside of this forum and high end instagram sluts.

I think both the center 7.5 and the center 8 are hotter than any of the others except francesco.
Would love to have such a qt bf

wish it would show them without makeup/professional photos/photoshop/etc. Easily a +2 just from all that.

9 normie standards
7 redpilled standards

"flaws": upper eyelid exposure, mouth too narrow, nose too bulbous, slight negative canthal tilt

very good looking guy tho no homo

definitely somewhat attractive

i think the top guy has eyes too big for his skull size, if he had a wider face he would be gr8

bottom guy is an absolute qt no homo

gimme the redpilled rating mate

Is my face a 5? I've packed some pounds in the years since I've taken that but my face is about the same. Boutta start hitting the gym soon tho so idc be honest with your rate.

what if you're bald

this. a nice body will halo a good face, but if you have a bad face youare fucked

>i think the top guy has eyes too big for his skull size, if he had a wider face he would be gr8
you're right, I think he isn't that good in symmetry and proportions terms. I always fall for guys who have some tiny "imperfection", kinda makes them look more real, I guess. (no homo)

can't find anything wrong with that face, apart from small chin. imo the hair makes your head look longer. 8/10

8/10 normie
6/10 redpilled

"flaws": upper eyelid exposure, forehead too big, under-eye support lacking (causing very slight bug-eyes), nose slightly too weak (round/feminine)

another good looking dude tho

Me, specifically? I'd probably look horrible just because of my head shape.
However, the shape of your head matters a lot if you are to go bald. Once bald, you should probably go completely bald so you don't look ghetto AND work out so you retain masculinity.

Your face looks okay, but try a different hairstyle. Your long face + tall hair makes you kinda look like an almond, friend. Your body fits your face, but I'd recommend trying to get leaner

ye 5/10 seems right, you just look like a normal dude, not attractive/unactractive