Is Sip Addiction a Meme?

>an hour left at work
>sips craving intensifies
>boss isn't here
>leave or stay?

The worst is when you wake up at like 2 AM and you need to sip but you also need to sleep.

This gentleman thought he could stop at 1 Sip. He was wrong.

Haw haw haw so funnie, mine seids are in norbit guise!!

Fuck off.

Butt-devastated Red Bull shill detected

S I P B O Y S

I'm considering a Sips Anonymous chapter in my city.

There's a regional chain gym about a mile or so away that isn't too bad. I only go for some accessories stuff on off days, but damned if the sips crowd hasn't gotten worse in past 2-3 months.

They just stand around, DYEL as fuck, and practically begging for an accident

how much they paying you dawg, level with us.

Jack shit 0

I was doing DB rows with 160 the other day when one of the sip-tards decided to critique my form. I'm bent over low and tapping the ground at the bottom of each rep. Asshole walks up and starts memeing at me after I started my 3rd set. I turn my head just enough, and somehow he takes this as a signs that I really need help from a sipper that weighs less than 135.

Then he edges in closer and gets his foot right under the DB. He then started yelling like a high-pitched hamster sized Ronnie Coleman, flinging that overpriced shill water everywhere, and I lost it. The DB came crashing down, and it was only the grace of that I had enough left in me to pull it back a couple inches so that my fist was just over his instep.

That's not even the worst of the idiots

Was it this guy?

Lurk more idiot

I drank a soda for the first time in 2 months and I had crazy cravings the next day
Then it just went away
Basically don't drink it and it'll disappear

Half of the sipposters on here are actual paid viral marketers and the others are just tards that unironically/ironically fell for the meme

Nonsipper detected

>Half of the sipposters on here are actual paid viral marketers

[citation needed]

Newfag detected

fucking kek

s i p
b o y s

LOW CARB BEETUS sipper detected

*teleports behind you*
*sips*

I don't drink anything but whisky and bourbon because all other drinks are communist plots to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.

You ever see a communist drink water or monster? No, they only drink vodka. It all started with the flouride.

RARE SIP DO NOT SAVE

R A R E S I P

>filthy red bull niggers shitposting in sips thread

Fucking mods are slacking again.

S I P B O Y S