ITT

Who are the worst kind of people at the gym?

And why is it ALWAYS Indians?

Anyine else think that amount of muscle is just excessive?

I refer to them as pajeet or collectively as pajeeta when they form into groups.

indians are the worst everywhere not just the gym they have no fucking manners what so ever. I went inside the bathroom to piss and pajeet is over there literally blowing his snot on the sink handle and won't bother to wash his hands.

>smell like curry
>wipes shit with his hand
>designated shitting streets in India

I don't really know

Indians get a handicap in my book because they're so awkward and idiotic that they don't mean to be.

The worst kind of people are the ones who take like three different weights, will hole up in front of the mirror for up to an hour or more, and hog everything they can. Fucking selfish jerkoffs. I've only seen it once, though.

All the retarded children that come in droves around midnight bringing all their faggot friends to take off their shirts and do poorly executed movements whilst blasting the worst music I've heard.

I literally have never had a bad experience with indians at the gym.

they inject oil

I went into a truck stop bathroom once and also saw a pajeet blowing his snot into the sink also. wtf.

why is this such a universal thing?

> no matter where your gym is
> always a group of dyel pajeets who have no idea wtf they're doing

Properly, a group would be Mahapajeet.

no matter where you go there's always a bunch of dyels of all races that have no idea what they're doing

*wipes tear*

Honestly it is pretty awful having anyone in the gym who is not even white.

Now that Trump won the election, can we get a whites only gym? Eye color checks at the door would be great

>mfw no Indians in Southamerica
>mfw no face
>inb4 spic

I have green eyes and am Indian
Checkmate /pol/

>mfw spic of asia
>see indians all the time
The grass is not greener on the other side bro

PAJEEEETTTAAAAAA!!!

Pajeets are bro tier

Hi sanjay

>Pajeet takes a shit in the gym bathroom and splashes water on his bum
>gets curry shit all over the barbells

t. pajeet

>be me at uni
>go to the bathroom to use the urinal
>trio of pajeets comes in, surprisingly
>5 urinals, me at one end, a pajeet in the middle and a pajeet at the other end. Third pajeet dicking around at the mirror.
>Dude in the middle stands like a yard away from the urinal to piss in it

Jesus fucking christ that was awkward as all hell to have witnessed with the corner of my eye.

The dude looked like a brown Carl from Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

>mfw only I washed my hands

well...where the fuck else would you do it if you had toÉ

>t. pajeet

Twink soccer players who pay a gym fee just to do sittups and curls.

>UK gym
>Niggers & Sandniggers don't wash their hands after using the toilet
>they proceed to go to the lifting area

Good thing they are only curl/machine faggots.

I agree

Pretty much this. I respect their superb telemarketing abilities, but they need to keep it in India. Living around them sucks.

My ex gf had an Indian roommate, and I kept food in their friends so I could cook with my gf. Everytime the Indian girl would have a party she would steal my food to feed to her friends. I had a dozen expensive organic eggs, and she took all of them. I will never forgive the Indian race for not understanding personal space/property and stealing my fucking eggs. Curry bitch.

Why do indians have such a smug sense of superiority? Like, what are they smug about?

*kept food in their fridge

also inb4
>you should keep food in someone else's fridge
my gf and her roommate had separate shelves, and I kept it on my gf's shelf.

Indians just don't understand the concept of privately owned food.

They think they are special for having the smallest average penis size of all races including Asians.

that skin tone is fucking disgusting

they make up 1/7 of the world's population, that's not bad

uhh what?

Some people (and also some pajeets), inject oil under their skin to look bigger.

This was meant for you.

How is that even possible? Where do they inject it, in their muscles?

STOP TEACHING E THINGS AND LET ME SEETH IN MY HATE

google up synthol or just look at Rich Pinata

Trying to compensate for Manlet status I guess

>organic eggs

The worst are the old guys that MAYBE used to be HUEG. They super set everything, they leave equipment lying around and they take up as much space as they physically can with no regard for anyone else.

There's one dude at my gym, he took a barbell from the benches all the way to the front of the mirrors on the other side of the gym, swinging it with 1pl8 either side. He did one set of deadlifts then just fucking left it there.

Last night he was doing skullcrushers with one of the bars from the free weight area, finished a set, stood up, did curls, asked a guy who was on his rest period just before a drop set if he was using all of those dumbbells, and when he was told "yeah, i'm just about to", he proceeded to sit down on the bench the drop set dude was using and do wrist curls for a full 2 minutes.

Unbelievable cunt.

>They super set everything

This makes me so fucking batshit pissed.

>that middle aged skinnyfat asshole who drags half the equipment in the gym to a single powercage
>treats it like a playpen
>goes over to the machine area and fucks around every other set
>even throws in some bodyweight shit

Why the fuck don't gyms have rules against this shit?

an indian who actually has arms bigger than 10inch?

must be a pakistani roider or something.

But yeah, indians are the fucking worse, lift in polo shirt and jeans, 10 inch arms, 40 inch pot belly muffin top, most retarded curl form ever seen by man with weights 3x more than he should use.

Is blowing their nose really loudly an indian/paki/shitskin thing?

Cause the guy downstairs also does that, like, really loud and often enough for me to notice.

they really are still monkeys

Rapes and forced marriage from family contracts are nothing to be proud of

check for pink nipples at door. if your nipples aren't pink you're not white.