Anyone else grow out of being a trap via lifting?

>be me, lifting for 2 years
>spent last 6 months training legs hard, getting thicc
>want to find old progress pic of legs to compare and motivate myself
>can't find any because they're all upper body shots in gym bathrom
>remember I used to want to be a trap, would send pictures of my ass in panties to guys met on grindr or post in /b/ trap threads
>mirin gains, realize it's been a very long time since I've had that latent yearning to get fucked up the ass
>realize I genuinely grew out of being a sissy

>mfw 6 year olds are being thrown on hormones when it could literally be similar to the phase that I went through

feels good to be 95% straight now.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2yrosr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no. you fucking weird freak

Wtf is wrong with you

A few years ago I was skinnyfat at a low bf and basically looked like a trap since I only did cardio and had babyface + long hair. Now I just look like a hairy ogre.

Thanks rippletoes

what's weird? I'm normal af now. probably the weirdest part of my personality is browsing this board occasionally.

All that shit changed when I got outta highschool

Unironically went through the same phase fampai, im so happy I never went through with HRT I almost fell for that meme

What brought it on for you? For me I had a huge lingerie fetish so I started wearing it myself, shaving my legs, little things here and there until I was pretty much full trap mode, but had a shaved head which didnt matter because i always kept it out of the photos.

I had a fucking fan club on /b/ back in the day in those threads man.

Now I can understand why you'd wish suicide on these transfaggots, shit's degenerate.

maybe i was just low test. like critically low test.

this fucking board.

>What brought it on for you?

Veeky Forums MMO threads turning me into a girl (male), then I stopped playing WoW and started to lift and read books.

that's cool man. I really hope this trans thing doesn't gain any more traction in today's society.

dealing with a non issue is such a waste of resources

Nothing wrong with getting dick, just don't delude yourself into thinking you're a girl.

post boipucci

post old trap pics OP

Are you gay? Or what?

>remember I used to want to be a trap, would send pictures of my ass in panties to guys met on grindr or post in /b/ trap threads
>95% straight

Thanks OP. This gives me hope that I will grow out of the trap phase too.

gimme some time ill have to find them again and blur out my room haha

definitely not. I dont mind being memed about being gay

Since I've started lifting it's been pretty easy getting pussy, safe to say I'm happy with where I am.

>Before lifting he wanted to get fucked in the ass
>After lifting he likes girls

Interesting. This is probably the first time something like this has happened and not the opposite.

Well it was more like
>before lifting be too autistic and shy to talk to girls
>never get any attention
>get attention instead online from horny guys who will fuck anything (even boipussy)
>would rather live life with this feelgood confidence situation than being a boring old guy who doesn't get the time of day from girls

>lift

>get girls
>realize don't have to confine myself to a life of gay autism to have any form of self esteem to survive
>pussy on the reg

makes sense to me.

Most gays aren't actually gay. They just can't do well with women and then old gay men prey on them.

i don't know if thats true, it's a fairly broad statement to make.

nature vs nurture debate i suppose

>positive and healthy activity represses degenerate urges

What a surprise.

You must not know many fags.

dailymotion.com/video/x2yrosr