Am I past the point of no return ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=amKV-7uyl1w&t=308s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You will have a whole lot of loose skin ill tell ya that

Depends, has your penor become an innie?

If you start running then maybe you can make it.

even your torso has a hopeless expression

>Tfw off by one

That's my worst fear when thinking of loosing weight Tbh
Slightly but in sight

If you start now, you could be fine. I look like that a few years ago when I was 300lbs and now I'm 180lbs with no loose skin.

Few pounds more? No chance.

No. Shut the fuck up and lift.

It's only too late when you start to accept the fat

>posting this picture again

you will not look completely shredded without a shirt on even if you got low bf but you would still look about 50 times better than now, you disgusting lard mountain.

I'm always baffled by fat people. How much calories do you consume? Seriously, what is your eating pattern in an average day?

Nah homie you good, you were just cultivating mass. All you gotta do now is lift heavy to become a big guy.

Show me dat benis big boy.

Your shaved pubes just make you look fatter and grosser.

This. I simply don't get it, food isn't that great and it makes you full when you have too much.

there is never a point of no return

why not tho

reminder that EVERY day is TRAP day

I think I was probably fatter than that (120-125kg) and I have basically no loose skin now, so you'll probably be fine. It took a year or two for the skin to tighten tho. Use moisturizer daily

Well, you know the whole "mah hormones" excuse? Physiologically our hunger IS controlled by hormonal responses and evidence shows that obese individuals have screwed up hormonal responses. Although I think this is probably caused by being overweight and poor dietary habits, it's still a barrier to recovering after some threshold of fatness. Gut bacteria are also turning out to play a big role in hunger and satiety. Literally doctors have been successfully using shit transplants, introducin healthy bacteria into fat people's large intestine, to make them lose weight. It's some crazy shit. So hire exactly right, we really can't understand what it's like to gorge yourself with 5,000 calories and still feel hungry. What baffles me is that a person's willpower isn't immediately bolstered after seeing themselves naked in the mirror. I feel like I'd immediately change my ways if I hit ~20% bodyfat, but I guess I can't understand that perspective either.

I WAS ALREADY SO FAR PASSED THE POINT OF NO RETURN I COULDNT EVEN REMEMBER WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE WHEN I PASS THE POINT OF NO RETURN LIKE PASS THE POINT OF NO RETURN I PASS THE TURN LIKE POINT NO RETURN

When I gained like 30lbs my first year of college I really didn't notice it. I wouldn't really be hungry I would just eat just cause. I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't enjoy my fat self though.
>Finsh all my classes for the day
>Go to dorm room
>bust out the nutella and crackers oh don't forget the soda
>hour or 2 later
>hit up mcdonalds, Taco Bell, popeyes etc!
>either order desert or go to the local market and get one of those huge bags of chocolate candy.
>year later I'm fat as fuck

Yeah, if it wasn't for my family fat shaming me I wouldn't have noticed it and got even bigger.

You really need to loose weight slow af, don't do one of those retarded "I'm gonna cut 1000kcals a day and jog all the time"

Eat at 500kcal deficit top, and lift heavy, you'll make it.

when you do lose the weight, your calves are going to be so fucking sick, brah

>I can't comprehend the fact that people have disorders

No I was like you once, you need to apply yourself.

I'm still fat by Veeky Forums standards like 18% bf but I was close to how you look.

It's all up to you, you are responsible, but believe if you do decide to improve yourself it will become highly addictive, at least for me. Working out brings me joy and makes me happy, call it autism but I'm glad I started working out and I owe it in part to Veeky Forums.

To be the size that you are there's no way you're not over-eating. A few extra pounds i could understand, but you're way past that threshold

It's strangely hard for the people who eat too much and the people who eat too little to understand each other, considering they have almost the same problem.

True but it is unironically better to be skinnyfat or even skelly than to be a fat cunt

Weight/Height?

I bet you would make a great titty fuck for some faggot.

Duhhhhh. Disorder don't magically make you fat. There's a casual pathway and that pathway is essentially Disorder>Overeating>Fat. Try injectig yourself with ghrelin and avoid overeating.

Can you elaborate mate? Why don't you just count calories? Surely your stomach would shrink to adapt to your new diet

ITT: Veeky Forums feeds some obese guys humiliation fetish.

OP HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOR MONTHS.
YOU ARE HELPING HIM MASTURBATE.

pics familio

I'm saying imagine after the gym that feeling of hunger you have right before you eat your post workout meal? Imagine having that feeling all the time. Once you reach a certain threshold of overweight, you can fuck up your hormone production and fuck up your gut miceobiome which can have the same effect, making you hungry. Willpower is one thing. Battling your physiology telling you to eat is another. Yes counting calories would work, but it's significantly more of a mental struggle than it is for you and me. Doctors have been getting long time fatties to successfully lose lots of weight by performing fecal transplants which cites the fattys' fucked up microbiomes. It's pretty interesting stuff. You are right, calories in/calories out always works as long as you can accurately predict calories out and in. But the mental and physiological (arguably the same thing) barriers you face when you cut are not the same as an obese person, which is why obesity is an epidemic.

rofl i know you
pls why do i even recognize you form this pic hahahahaha

Take up power lifting, become built fat, it's your only option now

But he's not even close enough to having permanent damage yet, he's still human shaped.

is your pussy out?

g8 bulk. Time to bulk now

Diet for a 3 months then jump of a bridge.
If you have lost enough weight your excess skin will parachute to safety.
If not then you will end your horrid existence.

Lol fuck of alpha destiny
youtube.com/watch?v=amKV-7uyl1w&t=308s

lol

T

H

I

C

C

I'm not fat at all, but I can totally see it happening to me. I fucking love food, probably because I love cooking and work in a kitchen. I have to be really careful with serving sizes.

I can empathize with fatties.

At least you have nice tits to fondle and play with while you jack off lmao

Holy shit user this is a work of art. I look forward to your future works.

Not my work. There was a thread some months ago with an OP similar to the OP of this thread and someone made this pepe with it. Decided to post it because the OPs were so similar.

Seen worse
Just don't cut too hard and you be fine in 2 years