Is Alpha Destiny heading for a massive injury with the way he trains?

Is Alpha Destiny heading for a massive injury with the way he trains?

Surely this level of mongo'ing the lifts can't be good for you in the long run....isn't this how people get injured and permanently fucked out of lifting?

youtube.com/watch?v=xbT4V5o9Ulw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3-7KdmQk3f4
youtu.be/tARNYhL14_Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Definitely, his skin will never recover from the monolithic gains naturally enhanced has bestowed upon him.

The guy is strong but for what purpose. He would like exactly the same lifting with far less weight with far less risky form.

He is obsessed with the concept that strength = size for natties. Can't he just look at himself and realise there are weaker bro's on brosplits who are his size and bigger, that aren't doing all kinds of crazy intense heavy lifting....

Alpha Destiny rack pulls more than Eddie Hall deadlifts. Suck it powerlifting roider fags

Is this guy insecure as fuck or what

he just loves making jealous haters like you mad

how can you get injured doing a rack pull above the knee? explain what muscle groups or joints are at risk for injury specifically

ahahaha try lowering the pins dumbass

tfw alpha destiny permanently ruins your gyms olympic bar doing 1 inch rack pulls with 1000 lbs

Im not talking about rack pulls....Im tallking about the way he trains....he chucks around that 300lbs adjustable dumbbell...that doesn't look healthy for the limb.

I just imagine him snapping his shit up one day, really badly.

bicep tear incoming

It looks more like a one tenth squat, but then with the barbell hanging from his arms

>superior to deadlifts

>mad

I'm not making 5 minute videos about mean things people say about me on the internet

I don't know natties doing brosplits who have 26 ffmi. Heck not even on other programs.

Was thinking about the same.
That 300lb dumbbell row had no meaning whatsoever. Why would you do that?

>natty

People on roids can look like shit too

His strength on bench, squat, conventional deadlift is within natty range and he doesnt look that impressive. He is only strong on the unconventional lifts. Eric Bugenhagen still outlifts him though. So I do believe Alex is natty as he claims.

eric bugenhagen is the pinnacle of natural strength

pics of his physique?

>tfw natty lifting with a 9-5

na show them the videos

I don't know anybody natty who does a bro split who's bigger than Alex

This guy is he definition of a grade A idiot. His ego is so far up his ass that he lacks self awareness.

youtu.be/3-7KdmQk3f4

The bar is not a rack pull
He is pulling from his dick so it is more like a sack pull.

Dudes strong but some of that shit looked fucking sketchy. I hope he doesn't visit snap city, but it wouldn't surprise me at this point.

This dude rack pulled 1308 lbs above the knee and has trained every fucking day (bulgarian training) up to today and no snap city yet. You guys are just pussies. youtu.be/tARNYhL14_Q

Why does he obsess over numbers so much? I've been lifting a few months and my body looks way better every though my bench press only went from 110 to 150. I gained at least 2 inches on my arms. I feel like he exaggerates a bit.

Pics please. Im pretty sure your delusional.

>open image
>click play
>image closes

No, he has world class level lower back and the rest of his back is elite level. u could drop a car on this guy and his spine wont even budge hes a fucking rock solid motherfucking BEAST

eric bugenhagen can rackpul more than alex tho, i know he weights more but still, eric and alex have the best natty backs on all of youtube period.

I don't have old pics, but I remember my arms being 10 inches and now they're over 12. I'm not saying I'm big or anything, but he acts like you need to hit a 225x5 bench to see any improvement.

autism

it overloads the upper back mate, something a deadlift cant do. deadlift uses too many muscles so u dont fully stress ur back, the rackpull is the only thing that will increase ur back strength

For back work in general it is.

Much less effective as a hamstring/glute builder though.

tfw threads get posted here everyday trying to put alex down but all your doing is promoting him and his genius training philosophies. tfw pussies think 'insecure' counts as an insult.

this guy thinks 1-inch rack pulls are better than real deadlifts. Only becuase he can use way more weight.
Its the same as saying 2inch squats are superior to normal squats becuase you can progress faster and easier, and use more weight, with only moving the weight 2 inches.

Then he does a weird form of "rows" where he kinda do a mixture of deadlift and powerclean to row. There is almost no arm involvement.

Ok I thought what you meant by looking way better, its way better than Alex. Instead you actually meant way better than you were before.

If you really do watch his videos, he clearly said that for the average men, you need to be stronger to be bigger. If you dont need to, it means you have good genetics, which isnt the case for the average men.

I couldnt watch more than a couple minutes, this guy is a faggot lol

yeh, he gets so many more views now and theres Veeky Forums faggots shitposting all over his comment sections in the past 2 weeks of videos

It is better for upper back and traps bcs of the overloading, but not for the legs bcs of the very short ROM.

Why do people who criticize him dont even understand what he says. HE NEVER CLAIMS THAT RACK PULLS ARE BETTER THAN DEADLIFTS FOR THE LEGS.

>natties have to do all this wacky shit to get even slightly noticable traps

Is there even anyone here on Veeky Forums who has traps bigger or as big as Alex without lifting heavy at all and is a natural?

Lmao Veeky Forums is too confused bcs of the fake natties out there who lift bitch weight and is huge

Its helps for traps, but its not for the rest of the upper back. its still a dumb way of doing it. no time under tension
Dumbell rows is good for the upper back. He does it in a retarded way, but it still helps. but it would be better if he actually used his arms.

Time under tension argument is retarded. You can just increase the reps or sets and you instantly get more time under tension.

Dude Alex does static holds too how can you say no time under tension

it just looks like he's doing kroc rows to me desu, except with even shittier form than usual and with less gear

Bulgarian method isn't bullshit if applied to training, at the minimum you should do moderately heavy compounds six days a week. If you juice like an 80s olympic lifter (less than today's olympic lifters) you can crank out 2 sessions a day.

Are we talking about the actual bulgarian method or the watered down WSBB version?

Just realized that most people who criticizes him are retards who only watches him training and dont even understand what hes saying about it.

Its not kroc rows when you do two reps. Rows should have some form of cheating, but it shouldnt be all legs and lower back.

Time under tension is very valid. Its the reason for why volume matters in training.
>You can just increase the reps or sets and you instantly get more time under tension.
exactly

You guys think this guy is right becuase he is big. yet all other good training coaches says otherwise.

I mean heavy doubles-triples with oly and some accessory oly lifts for substantial volume.

50ish reps per movement usually.

The bulgarian method fuck most people up.
The vast majority of people do not have the genetics nor steroids to help them through it.

>roiders can do nothing to have even slightly noticeable balls

Bulgarian method is fine if you actually do it correctly, the problem is most modern lifters think, "oh lifting everyday with compounds, lets use the weight I always use for my low rep work..." and then they die.

You obviously start with lower weights and don't increase until you adapt to the load retard. You should never be struggling in a workout because the goal is to never have CNS stress until you hit a competition.

>should never struggle in a workout
What did he mean by this?

dat nigga on some serious frogtech

The lifts should be enough to work the body but not enough that you "struggle, grind, or exert stressfully in training". You should comfortably complete all proscribed sets and methodically move up volume or weights every session until you hit the desired workload. You are often substantially below your competition lifts until a period 2-3 months before training where you first cycle down for a few weeks before working up towards maximal loads with fewer sessions immediately before the competition.

If you get burnt out or injured doing bulgarian you are trying to lift too heavy. Often you will be able to lift more than you do any given day and the urge to just go EGO and put on heavier weight should be resisted.. because you have a session tomorrow and the next day and the next day.

Bulgarian method done right is if each workout session has very low volume. Total weekly volume thus is more or less the same as any other programs. If daily volume is as high as regular programs and youre lifting 6x a week, you will die. Most people unfortunately dont even understand this.

First of all it usually takes years to be able to train the same muscles every day or have 2 workouts a day.
And second, only elite lifters on steroids dud bulgarian method. You only saw those who made it. Not the rest that couldnt handle it.

user, it doesn't take years to train the same muscles every day. You could do it right now if you lowered your weights or volume per session.

Do you take statistics or something? Why do you believe your opinion is a fact?

Omarisuf did bulgarian in the past and he looks natty to me. He isnt fucked up like how Veeky Forums says bulgarian will fuck you up.

I lift 6 times a week and have it laid out to at least 1 compound a day followed by bodybuilding accessory work, i go heavy on 1 select compound per day about 4/6 days of the week. Anywhere from 1.5 to 3 hour lift sessions.
Been doing it for awhile, am i going too crazy?

If its different muscle groups every day then its brosplits not bulgarian.

>smashing up the bar and pins with these mongo rack pulls

Why doesn't he just rack pull properly?

Bugengugenhagen can do this shit because he's actually strong and trains in his garage, doing this in a public gym is just cringe.

Oh okay. It has me sometimes do the same lift day after day but it will always be very lightwork and very little total volume the following day

That looks nothing like the actual Bulgarian method. Neither does , but its a pretty good pseudo-Bulgarian approach if you don't have everything going for you that the real thing did.

>overloads the upper back
For what purpose? How does this benefit me?

For natural bodybuilding purposes of course. Dude is not a powerlifter.

kek this was all i was thinking about. people in the gym must hate his dumb ass. they probably feel bad bc hes an autists spewing shit bout his "alpha destiny" while chucking barbells around.

people who load that much weight on bars they don't own are fucking assholes.

My fmii is apparently 26.11.

I even wrote in 18 percent bodyfat as a guess. I don't understand. I'm fat as fuck.

He's gonna fuck his shit up.

No he is not. He doesnt even round his back when doing rack pulls or rows.

He's gonna fuck his elbows and biceps up.

fuking insane

>never improve
>be mediocre
>splits
I know this is bait, but there are people that actually think like this.

It doesn't work unless you're under 10% fatty lmao....

Not him, but holy shit. That was not a rack pull above the knee, more like a rack lockout starting 2 inches below the hip. At risk are the knees, hips, SI, lumbar, and rest of spine. Due to being under a retarded amount of weight for zero training benefit.

Rack pulls start an inch or two above the knee, not at near lockout. Shrugs start higher but are also explosive. What he did is just DUMB.

>I dont believe in strict reps
>DB row is a full body explosive movement

I sometines cheat row dbs as heavy as barbells too, the only weakpoint is your neck if you twist too much, but i can live with that

Cheat(db) rows hit your traps and other upper back muscles extremely hard and are kinda safe

>Trying to be Bugenhagen so hard

Snatch grip deadlifts. They work upper back like hell and you don't look like mong trying to fuck the shit up out of barbells.

how is so small still?

>Looks like absolute shit
>Lifts like absolute shit
>Delusional as fuck
>Even more teraded than Supermang

Why are you giving this super delusional insecure faggot attention? Fuck this guy

kek you fucking autist

rack pulls aren't even for your legs you fucking mong

outside of his perfect lighting pictures and youtube videos, he doesn't look more impressive than the top few percent of gym goers in this video

i don't care about his other meme shit he does, but doing 1100lb rackpulls and using every plate in the gym and permanently bending the barbell is absolutely dickheaded, and i at least hope he used a beater bar for this

Jesus christ, there's so many limp wristed cunts on this board. I'd expect this shit from estrogen-ridden redditors.

You call that shit a rack pull.

It moved less than a fucking inch. He didn't even pull with his back, looked more like someone stuck a dick up his ass and forced him to stand upright.

you all can talk shit but he made some pretty insane gains via egolifting, his back and traps are huge so there's definitey something to it

hahahaha you faggot

Do you honestly think his gains are somehow superior to other people who train with far less weight and with far better form?

Just think about it for a moment, I'm 100% sure he'd look exactly the same if he train in a much safer way.