Is sitting in the sauna a meme?

Is sitting in the sauna a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aHOlM-wlNjM
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201612/frequent-sauna-use-may-reduce-risk-dementia-study-finds
health.harvard.edu/blog/sauna-use-linked-longer-life-fewer-fatal-heart-problems-201502257755
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk my gym has do i get naked?

It feels fucking fantastic

Honestly varies from place to place. In the US nobody looks at you weird for wearing a towel, but might think its weird if you go naked.

you're supposed to get naked. you don't need to though. use it as an opportunity to feel comfortable with other people(dudes) looking at your nuts

great place to talk politics with old bros

I don't know, lets ask Zyzz

sauna or steam room?

requesting image of zyzz in the sauna chamber

At least here in Finland we don't cover up our genitals but different cultures have different etiquette.

Protip: If you want to sweat and get those waste products out through your pores it's best to have the sauna be at a temp of around 65-70°C since that's a good sweating temp. Hotter temperatures cause the pores to close instead of remaining open for the sweat to be excreted. Different bodies have different optimal temperatures for sweating but this is (as far as I've learned through discussion and empirical testing) to be true.
It's nonetheless really fucking nice at times to be in a hot-as-fuck sauna, especially if combined with cold water (jumping into lake, cold shower etc.) in between.
Happy löylyt

I heard you don't actually sweat out toxins. What's the point of a sauna then?

No, see this video: youtube.com/watch?v=aHOlM-wlNjM

tl;dr Sauna after working out showed 32% increase in endurance and 30% increase in muscle regrowth in hypertrophy group, compared to non-sauna control groups

Dude, just provided one.

I mean the animu thingy one

Toxins is a silly thing to talk about in general. There are no "toxins" in the body. If your liver could not handle these toxins, you would be dead long ago.

Sauna's are nice for several things like helping reduce dementia and heart problems. Also nice for that relaxing feeling you get and the general fun time you have.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201612/frequent-sauna-use-may-reduce-risk-dementia-study-finds

health.harvard.edu/blog/sauna-use-linked-longer-life-fewer-fatal-heart-problems-201502257755

>Is sitting in the sauna a meme?
EVERYTHING is a meme. You're a cuck if you do anything at all because it's all memes. Better just stay home, don't do anything or move at all, and stare at the wall all day. Staring at the wall is a meme but at least it's a lesser meme. Try not to breathe anymore either because breathing is a meme. In fact existing is a meme, too, but so is dying, so you're kinda fucked, doing anything and doing nothing are all memes. The best you can do is minimize how many memes you're falling for. Oh and of course avoiding memes is a meme, and ovoiding memes is a meme, is a meme; it's infinitely recursive so you can't avoid it at all. Basically you're fucked no matter what you do -- which is also a meme. Oh and by the way The Game.

>le edge

It's called a joke, genius.

oy vey remember zyzz and the dreaded sauna chambers

i go into sauna to force girls to look at my naked body

>girls

Aint noone there but guys in their 30s and old shriveled, saggy prunes of both sexes.

sauna senpai

>tfw unisex sauna at my uni gym