Uhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>fapping with mixed grip

udder perfection

this is what happens if you do mixed grip deadlifts

>Skipping right pec day

What happens to him? How does mixed grip deadlifts tear your pec?

His chest has Dreamworks face

>Be deformed
>Spend countless hours exercising and maintaining a diet to draw more attention to your deformity by making yourself asymmetrical

People with bad genetics should just stay skinnyfat desu

Probably born without a sternal head of that pec. A fair proportion of the population is missing one part or another of their pec. It's just not noticeable unless you're particularly big/lean.

i'd take that body over the average dyel

Just doing the best with the shit hand he was dealt. I think we all can relate to that

kek

who cares he looks fine

/thread

Anyone else notice the difference in definition between both his arms?

He probably had breast cancer and had it removed.

>this poor victim was caught by the gains goblin, for only 5 cents a day you can help

Kek

It's called Poland Syndrome.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poland_syndrome

i wonder what his bench is like

would it just be normal?

yo wtf

when you do steroids to try and grow a missing pec but it dont work :(

I'd get an implant if I were him.

He probably doesn't do flat bench, incline only and single dumbbell bench for the other side.

Nah he probably only does push ups + steroids. That's more than enough for most bodybuilders.

kek

fucking hilarious.

7/10 to tragic.

>No matter what, you CAN roid

Being deformed and fat

I have it and I absolutely hate the fact that I can never have a decent looking body without some kind of surgery I could never afford. His isn't even as bad as it can be, as mine also deformed my right arm and hand to the point where it still looks normal from a distance but severely affects my lifting potential. plus he still has half of his pec, I have nothing at all on that side. I'm thinking of replacing it with a robot arm once technology reaches the point where that would be an improvement over normal parts

I'm curious as to how much work his right pec does compared to his left.

Speaking from personal experience, having this deformity myself, probably about half of his left. It turns out that in cases of a missing pec, parts of your back put in extra work to compensate for the lacking muscle

>Breast cancer awareness month

The utter frustration of knowing that you can never have a normal looking body without significant surgical assistance is absolutely maddening. I have never had a normal arm and never had a right pectoral but I still know what it feels like to have both, and sometimes forget that I even have a disability. The mental torture of never having been normal but being so close is more than I can bear at times. I can only imagine how bad it is for people born without limbs, or other parts

>upper and lower chest doesn't exist they said

So how does he bench, or can he only do one sided db presses?

People with Poland Syndrome can bench fairly normally, but at a lower weight (in my own experience). Your back muscles and shoulder compensate for the missing chest muscle allowing those inflicted to do most things normally.

kek

>mocking breast cancer survivors

This is the kind of stuff body positivity should be for, no fat shitters who sit on their ass all day without any kind of deformity aside from their rotundity which is a result of their own laziness

>the difference in definition between both his arms?
/thread

Yeah but he's a white male, dumbass.

indeed

Man the fuck up you fucking pussy

The guy in the OP looks aesthetic as fuck, even with the pec thing. Even if yours is worse, it's still 100x better than wide hips

>declines bench
>actually has no right to do it