Rowing machines are the best thing in the gym. Prove me wrong

Rowing machines are the best thing in the gym. Prove me wrong

you're right

There way too easy and don't build any muscle it's for cardio

How? Even girls use it it's so easy

No arguments here
Very true, but Id rather row all day than go on the fucking treadmill.

jumping rope is better hands down.

Are you sure?

Anyone who says a rowing machine is easy doesn't know how to use it properly. That shit destroys the spirit when used correctly

I was using a treadmill to warm up, I didn't like the stuff I was reading about how it screws your knees up. Rowing (with proper form) is so much better, i'm going to use it for even longer when I start cutting.

anyone else do rowing austicly for over 30minutes at time?

feels good man

I can't figure out how to use it. I try to pull on the rope thing, and my ass slides around.

that's cos you're a fucking mug

start with knees bent
hold bar
start pulling with legs only
once legs are 95% extended (don't lock them u cunt) start pulling bar still it reaches sternum (the place just below your gyno)
then lean back about 10 degrees
repeat

tip: if the bar touches your knees when you're on the way back to position 1, you is a faggit

It may sounds autistic but i feel like a fuckin rick after 30 min and it feels nice

U dumb idiot don't even know how to do it.

To (learn how to) row:
A Start with legs straight. Upper body slightly turned forward, but be aware that the flexion comes out of the hip (not lower back). Straight arms as well.
Ride forward, let the handle have a constant speed (only use the legs to achieved this, but the handle is the reference).
__\ > /\_\
B Until you're almost max forward invert the speed and ride backwards. Now your butt is the reference point. Still sit in slightly forward bended way with legs straight. The hardest thing is to build up the drive, not to lose power. When you're almost straightlegged, C) go from frontal bended position to a position where your back is about 30 grades extended. /\_\ > __\ > __/
D from there you use your arms to bring the handle to your sternum.
E from there you bring your handle (is reference now again) away from body. (difference between noob and expert is the fact that you dont have to bring the handle up to avoid collision with your knees. People who have flexed knees before the handle is in most forward position have no idea what they're doing.
F bend forward again
start the sequence over again.

Best is to practice sequence A many times. Then add B. C etc....

>the place just below your gyno
underrated

This sounds way to complicated. I'll just stick to barbell rows, or get a fucking boat.

I-is a seated cable row good as well?

At least the motion for seated cable rows makes sense.

Do row boats have seats that move?

Yeah, they are pretty much identical to the rowing machine except for some fancy handwork you do to get the oars out of the water

Genuinely can't tell if this is brilliantly written terrible advice or terribly written good advice. Guessing english is not your first language?

Cycling machines are better, how else would I become a leanmachine?

Rowing machine is the best thing in my house.

Make way, peasant! Superior cardio machine coming through! Among things, can red line your ATP/PC system like NOTHING else.

You wrote 50% more than me, and still managed to fuck it up

And my version is aimed for scallywags with low attention spans, because that's my audience.

>with legs straight

great form, will defo ensure the longevity of your health and happiness