THIS BITCH

She's been at the squat machine for the last 30minutes stretching in front of everyone. In a huge complex that has entire rooms devoted to stretching. I'm waiting to do my last set of sumo squats, what should I say to her?

I had some azn slut literally sit in a squat rack for hours, I worked next to her and she was there when I started and when I finished. I wouldn't complain about hard work but this bitch was using an empty bar and spending 5-10 minutes on her phone between sets. And she wasn't struggling with the empty bar.

Like, fuck off bitch, let some dude with a big muscle butt work next to me.

thats a smith machine you faggot its only possible purpose is for small women to stretch on it

say, "hey, i gotta finish my squats and this is the only place i can do it. Could you be a fucking attention whore somewhere else you roastie slut? if chad wanted you he would have come over here by now."

>what should I say to her?

Ask her where the squat rack is

"Hi girl. Im a pussy who wants to squat on the smith machine. May I know how long will you be stretching. I cant possibly do free weight squats alright bcs you know Im a pussy. Thanks."

>Doing free weight squats while just released off 6months bed rest.

I'll stick to the smith machine

just use the empty bar if you are invalid, smith machine is more likely to fuck your shit up than free weights are.

Smith machines on your gym should be labelled as women only.

smith machine forces your body to conform and move the bar along a set path

barbell allows your body mechanics to move the bar in a safer and more efficient manner

how is the smith machine safer?

I said the smith machine is more likely to fuck your shit up. Read a book nigga.

THAT'S ME YOU FUCKING PIG!!!!! I WILL REPORT YOU TO GYM MANAGEMENT FOR HARASSMENT AND CYBERBULLYING YOU CREEP11!!!!!!!!!1

>she

this is meant for

Yeah I read up on it thanks to this thread. Seemed safer. Some dudes put benches under it and use it to bench press... good thing I only used it for squats.

Gym management is going to tell you to go stretch in the STRETCHING ROOM and use the STRETCHING EQUIPMENT.

>>Squat machine
kek

"Gotta eat big to get big. Now if you'll excuse me I really must be squatting."
*teleports under the bar*
"Nothing personnel, ma'am"

unchecked trips are now checked and confirmed for adequate response

>doing free weight squats is worse than smith machines because I haven't worked out in months

what?

>I haven't driven in a few months so I'm going to get in a much larger man's car and not adjust the mirrors or seat at all so I can't really see what's going on around me or reach the pedals

^that retard logic is the same as what you're saying. internalize that.

Gotta tell her next time OP
Traps have spoken!

If the car in your senerio appears safer to you you'd probably consider it.

I used to be fit but after half a year of not even being able to hike ruined my body...and mind. I'll make my gains back quickly because i already had them but I'm not going to rush it.

I will tell her next time she tries to put on a show. Maybe I wouldn't care if the show was worth watching but it wasn't.

>appears safer to you
yes obviously, the problem here is that while the smith machine might appear safer to you, it only appears this way because you're ignorant of the fundamentals of kinesiology. to everyone else above the age of 9, who knows anything about anything, the smith machine appears much less safe because it is much less safe.

to stick with the car analogy, the car might appear safer, but you're so ignorant to how cars work you don't even know that the safer appearing car has a brake fluid leak. so if you know very little about cars, and your buddy who knows more than you about cars tells you it's not safe even though it appears safe, I would listen to your buddy.

Smith machines are not used for squats. If anything, it should be used for stretching and for hanging your towel.

Or I could make a thread on Veeky Forums and have autists like yourself tell me. I read all about it already.

this is such a shitty analogy dude