I'm really discouraged lately Veeky Forums

I'm really discouraged lately Veeky Forums

>just broke up with gf because found out she slept with 11 guys
>living alone now
>tfw depressed and haven't lifted in a week

H-hold me brehs...

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/the-difference-between-promiscuous-men-and-promiscuous-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>11 guys

like, at once?

damn OP, that's incredible

This is the perfect time to lift. Use your frustrations and disappointment to lift again.

no i mean over the course of several years. but still. only like 5 of them were legit boyfriends

SPBP and just remember that your life has not ended yet, OP.

You know that there is plenty of women out there, so I seriously hope you won't end up killing yourself, because literally dying for a girl that broke your heart is NOT worth it.

OP, please start lifting and doing excercise, watch some MANime or some comedy anime to cheer you up (if you're a weeb) and finally start to get out more and meet more cute girls that could be waiting for a good man like you.

So, user, don't fucking give up man and stop thinking about her now, but don't fucking develop some kind of misogynist views like /r9k/ does.
DON'T FUCKING GO TO /r9k/

AND DON'T EVER THINK OF STOPPING, user!!!!

Also sorry for my autismpost btw

Ah, thought it was a bigger wall of text.
Damn it, hahaha.

How many have you been with?

Lol you're a fucking idiot.

Good luck finding any decent girl who hasn't.

It's gonna hurt, I had week off too. Keep eating, start flirting with girls elsewhere, talk to girls online. You'll realize its literally ONE girl.... no matter how perfect you think she was. It took me a week to find someone that gave me that exciting love feeling again, totally forgot about ex, back to lifting.

user grieve if you must, but rmbr there are thousands of cities around the world with thousands of girls. GL senpai

Why don't you have a girlfriend, user? Oh, shit. Wait. I know. It's because you're a wreck, both mentally and physically, and emotionally stunted. You think you're smarter and more intelligent than everyone around you, and therefore rationalize your own lack of success as a laughably absurd conspiracy theory wherein the world has passed you over because you're somehow too edgy for the mainstream masses to understand.

Or maybe you just tell yourself and others that you "don't give a shit" in a desperate attempt to make it hurt less when you see yourself getting older, fatter, and more out of touch while those you look down on are adapting to suit the needs of the world, and learning their limitations while you childishly deny your own.

Perhaps you have taken to telling yourself that women are only interested in "Alpha Males", those that reside at the top of a scale that only you adhere to, and it is THIS rigid table of identity that is holding you back, and allowing society to pigeonhole you. Perhaps you tell yourself that people don't share your very narrow range of hobbies and interests aren't (or wouldn't be) interested in you, and therefore do not even try to engage them. In actuality these are all mechanisms that allow you to blame your own failings on everyone around you, and project your own narrow-minded perceptions onto society as a whole.

You instead choose the easy option of sitting at your computer all day, shielded by the anonymity of the internet, screaming abuse and nitpicking the goals and achievements of your betters while arguing the tiniest deviation in the interests of your peers from your own with a startling lack of understanding and empathy. They are the only other people on Earth that you can relate to, and you hate them because they like slightly different things.

Oh yeah. That's why you don't have a girlfriend. I forgot, for a moment.

Tell us more OP. How long were ye going out?

Does anyone else feel like this girl's face looks teenage boyish?

Kind of but DESU I like her face, her body not as much

If that's how you think all women are you are going to spent the rest of your life alone. Theres a reason trump won, a lot of us conservative girls stepped up

Just because liberal feminazi dick hoppers who believe in hookup culture likes to get 30 piercings and dye their hair doesn't mean the rest of us do

Op is either a shitposter or a dumb blind faggot who dated and was mislead by a whore. If she can get to fuck 11 different guys and not get caught op must be blind or absolutely clueless to basic detection skills

>LE BURE VIRGEM XDXD

Be happy you found out. Go lift. There'll be another.

She slept with 11 guys...before she was with you or while she was with you?

Sucks if it's while she was with you...but if it was before, I don't quite get it.

story?

senpai 11 guys wtf did she do and howd you not know

Sucks man...really sucks.

TFW girlfriend gets creampied by 11 guys.

Yuck

Why does it matter? Are you that fucking insecure? Jesus man people have sex get over it.

I've dated a virgin and we're still together for years.
Literally dont look for whores

It makes sense to me. Knowing your girl has been fucked by 11 guys is pretty shitty. Most girls have numbers like 20+ or go through a slut phase and then settle.

It's really hard to commit and love somebody who has slept with so many people for a lot of guys. It also sucks going out in public with them and then encountering the people they have slept with constantly and having to deal with it, plus the stigma/reputation your girl has built for herself will reflect on you and your values too.

All in all I respect OP's decision. Me personally I've been with a girl who I thought was the love of my life, only ever slept with each other, to a girl who's slept with a lot of guys and is a good person, just went through a bad phase in their life (depression, low self esteem etc) I wouldn't question the loyalty on either of them and number count doesn't matter to me as much as it used to. You kind of get over it too when you realize mostly every single girl you will ever talk to has at least slept with multiple people.

I see both sides really. I wouldn't necessarily leave a girl I thought was a good person and who I loved and enjoyed the company of just because they at one point in their lives made some stupid decisions. However it would be fair to say most women who have slept with a shit ton of guys in general tend to be pretty shitty people and would make poor life partners and mothers.

I personally think we just categorize people too much instead of look at them individually though.

and I mean, if you cant live with loving a girl who you enjoy the company of and get along well with because she had multiple sex partners , I can respect that too. You don't have to settle for that.

Sounds more like she'd fucked dudes before they even met.

Breaking up with someone because you weren't the first dick they took is about the dumbest shit I've ever heard of.

Not OP but you're a good Veeky Forumsizen :)

> fucked 11 guys in her life before dating OP
> HE SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE CLUES

> PS. have I mentioned how in a girl
> and totally not a slut

The finest girl I know is a virgin. I mean, she's Christian, but still.

Have the opposite problem, I'm at around 40-50 and girls think it's a bad thing. I've used a condom.

> girl fucked 11 people
> constantly running into the guys

how fucking small is your town

> 25yo.
> been with 31 girls as of yesterday
> if anyone asks, tell them they would be my 10th

has literally never backfired on me yet

Autism the post. Stop projecting.

Just so you're aware. Every year that goes past, hell every day that goes past means you've got less and less chance of finding a virgin. Lose virginity at 17, only fuck 2 guys a year you're over 10 by early twenties.

Get over it mate

>decent girl
>fucked 11 guys

You guys really put sex on a pedestal

Are you literally a teenager?

Use this as motivation breh, put everything you got into gym and don't look back on that whore

Kek

Who cares OP, its only 11 people. Don't be so insecure. If she loves she won't cheat on you - she's more likely to be tempted by curiosity of she's a virgin.

You're depressed because you feel guilty about making a rash immature decision.

lmfao, I'm a dude and by the time I was 23 I had been with 11+ girls. you dumped someone because you're insecure that they're more experienced than you. sad.

who thinks this is a big deal?
> being this insecure

also go back to your robot board

yea nigga but youre in the same place as op on a friday night.

Divide a man's bodycount by 2. Multiply a woman's by 3.

>Friday night
Can you cunts please stop being so far in the past

> 6pm saturday.
> shit posting while pre drinking before I go clubbing

>mfw I'm 22 and slept with 28 girls

Remember the rule of 3, user. Multiply that number by 3.

I don't think you should let her number be a problem some of the best girls I've been with were very promiscuous but they embraced it and you knew they had a lot of experience and enjoyment of sex and we're fun to be around.
The best girl I've ever been with had daddy issues and she would go to a bar and get trashed and go home with anyone so she had been with about fifteen guys by the time she was 21 and i had been with one other girl but i never thought of it because she would eat cum for fun, she would make me do anal with her she would make me chain her up and we would do it in public toilets when she got horny while we were out.

I'm in bed next to my girl who's sleeping. lmfao you r sad.

my ex had 3 boyfriends before me and probably anywhere from 25-35 guys she slept with before me, she left me after 2 years over text and slept with a guy in days and was dating him in weeks, reeee reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

which club user

idk just gonna head into the valley and see which ones look the most packed

wait, you in brizzy
?

This is actually quite normal
Most girls who get out of a relationship start dating within days

Why? there is an extreme lack of dateable single girls so once a new one joins the dating market guys are all over her and if she accepts one offer she can get a date

yeah kunt. unless you know another valley

fuck mate. just flew out of there this arvo

Are you trying to say that it's normal that there any many girls with absolutely no decency that are just shitty human beings?

If so, then yes, there are so many of those that's what the guy described is probably "normal".

Options show you how shitty people can be.

Its not really about being shitty its about having many options
Girls who are tired of their relationship have thousands of options because there are many hungry single guys looking for dates

Guys dont have the same luxury, the single market is completly deviod of girls wanting to date/fuck/start a relation
There are girls but they dont want a relationship or to fuck so simple numbers dont count

Maybe more guys should get a hint of empathy then and stop dating shitty women.

how did you break up with her? and what was her reaction?

You know thats from a stupid movie, right? An American Pie sequel. Not an actual fact, you're taking a movie where a guy fucks a pie as a literal scientific factual documentary.

Well what would you do?

You want to fuck, start a relationship or hell even just go on a date but there are absolutly no girls willing to date. Those that are friendly and warm are all taken and those who are single are single because they want to be

Would you just ignore your urges if a girl suddenly comes along? she is diffrent because she might actually want a relation or fuck, unlike the current single girls

If girls were more like guys the world would be ALOT better, more dates, more love and more enjoyment

Believe whatever you want. Hoes lie.

people on here are pathetic

you made the right choice, keep looking for a girl that isnt a slut

What would I do?

I would date her and get to know the reasons why her past relationships have ended.
If the reasons are anywhere from "well i got bored lol" or "he was just too nice!" then i would kindly tell her to fuck off.

Really, it isn't too hard to get a general idea of a woman character.

Who says that you have to be in a relationship? If she is shitty material for one, then who in hell would engage with her anyway just for the sake of being in one?

By all means, fuck the shit out of her if you feel like, but give her the taste of her own medicine and tell her to fuck off afterwards.

Sure most women lie about their partner count, but to be so autistic that you believe EVERY SINGLE TIME to magically divide by 3 to get the correct number and live your life like that is sad.

So many hateful little man children in this thread most likely raised by single mothers, sexually repressed and angry at women their whole lives. Such pathetic beta male tendencies.

face it, nobody wants sluts

You an potatonigger?

>insecure beta male detected

>fuck the shit out of her if you feel like
Trust me, i would if i could. My problem is i never meet any girls who are single so my dating life is shit right now. I should do better but its a struggle

Anyway
Its game theory at its finest, you need other guys to act the same way and put up a hard front towards girls but most guys wont.
The need for sex and love exposes guys to girls since they dont have the same deep need.

We value what they could offer more than they value what we can offer so a girl who is DTF or relationship willing is rare while guys who are DTF are extremly common

Its a sad state of affairs but the bullet point is if your gf breaks up with you and i refuse to date her because she is a bitch then there are many others who line up for her
You as a guy will deal with the same issue as all single guys do, almost no girls avaliable

>almost no girls available
I have literally never experienced this and many of my friends would say the same. You are either uglier than you claim to be or a repellent human being.

I wouldnt say im ugly, never had anyone say anything but me being good looking.
Im not autistic at all, quite the opposite IRL

I am a dick on Veeky Forums sometimes but shitposts and whatnot

maybe i live in a strange place but i rarely meet single girls who are friendly, many friendly taken girls however

its not towards me alone either
girl i work with is extremly hostile and she outright refuses to date anyone who attempts to pick her up, being outright nasty towards them
One guy was 30something and tried to just ask her out for drinks and so she goes on a rant about how he is a pedophile and should be ashamed
the girl is 24

Rule of three only works for numbers less than ten. If a chick says its between 11-20 you multiply by 5.

holy shit, this.

>all my female friends have boyfriends
>only one of my guy friends has a gf
>he's not terribly happy with her either

>student exchange girl comes all the way from korea to my school for a year
>meet with her and have a good walk her second night here, show her around
>tells me I'm handsome on facebook before she arrives while she asked for a selfie of mine
>she's unavailable as fuck a few days after moving to another fucking continent

What the fuck, I can barely talk to her on facebook (5 messages a week, she responds slowly).

Anyone have any advice? We are both 22, she's slightly older.

t. normie fag

> shes new
> I talked to her first
> reee I talked to her first
> I am entitled to her

Not him but dude has a point
It´s madness how quickly the process is, girls get tons of attention even when moving half a fucking world away

anybody gets attention moving somehwere new

> hes never been the new kid at school and had girls compete for him
> he's never been to a different country and had girls mire his accent

Never understood why you disnt keep her around so you could fuck wih her for revenge. In the end you were the one who broke up and now youre feeling sorry for yourself. No wonder she cheated on you

This has never happened to anyone i know or anything close to this has not happen IRL
Ive never in my life heard of girls competing to get a guy or a guys attention

Ive met more girls who struggle to AVOID getting so much attention from guys

I'm not even chad but on my first day of a new school I had every girl in class take an interest in me.
ended up dating one for most of the year

Diffrent strokes of luck i guess

Like i said, from my experience even the short manly looking lesbian chick with no boobs who looks like malculny culkin or whatever his name is had to fight off guys who wanted to date/fuck

Ive never in my life met or even heard of a girl who had any problems in dating IRL, everyone was single by choice and still managed to get tons of dates

>virgin
I've got news for you, user

Yessss let the hate flow through you

If someone doesn't want to be with someone because they've had lots of sex, it's their choice.

Well to be honest it's the type of guys that surround them. The uglier the girl ais, the shittier the pool of beta orbiters that surround them are. But then there is always that one decent looking guy that is basically down to fuck them when they are going through a cold streak and will try to hit them up for sex.

Basically for any woman you are competing against a circle of guys. If you win the prize they are still waiting until you fuck up or she gets bored. It doesn't matter if she's a 3/10 or a 10/10 pretty much every single girl has beta orbiters and guys lined up ready to take your place.

The only way to win really is to find a woman who's experienced being a slut and got bored of the lifestyle and is ready to settle (for you) which isn't winning because you are getting sloppy seconds, but at least she probably wont cheat now because she wants something serious and wants a quality life,

or

Find a woman and manipulate the fuck out of them, change them, push them away from their beta orbiters and slut friends and basically make them purely reliant on you. This could backfire though and has a low chance of success unless you are seriously a master at manipulation and control.

For men you're probably better off investing in yourself and accomplishing your own goals, and if you are successful enough your value will be higher than the woman who pursue you.

>so what ur just insecure
Rightfully. Girls who've had multiple partners tend to cheat more. Not a wife material.

Yeah i went the second route and it works, to a point. Some days the girl wants friends and a life outside of you and thats when the problems start

Her friends are enemies of yours, they will do all that they can to sabotage your relationship
Not sure why girls are like this but i really feel like they dont want other girls to have relationships or have dates, they block and ruin every chance they get

TRP tells you girls want sex and are incapable of loving a man, i can agree to the latter but not the "want sex" part of the equation
Most seem to want to avoid it as much as possible

breh my gf was a virgin when I met her a couple years ago and voted for trump. my ex before that was also a virgin who hated libtards.

>dating a leftie
>not even once

girls want to avoid sex with you because you are not attractive retard

keep lifting bro, if you stop making progress and training the depression will hit harder

just keep training no matter what

I thought you meant you broke up cause she cheated on you with 11 guys

>not finding that shit out in advance of getting with a girl

nigga wut r u doin

This would probably tip me over into some sort of violence towards a girl if she broke up with me and was fucking around like days later

i know that feel

my last gf originally told me 4 other guys

a few months later i found out she meant 4 other boyfriends and she actually fucked 9 other guys

>It's really hard to commit and love somebody who has slept with so many people

Like it or not, women are basically incapable of pair-bonding after taking 10+ dicks.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2014/08/27/the-difference-between-promiscuous-men-and-promiscuous-women/

>a few months later i found out she meant 4 other boyfriends and she actually fucked 9 other guys
>9 other guys

It's probably higher than that, familia. They do all sorts of weird shit that make it not count.

"Oh, I only sucked his dick, so it doesn't count."
"Well, it was on a holiday, so it technically doesn't count as sex."
"It only counts if I'm sober!"

If you're living in a feminist country, you're going to have to accept the fact that if you want to get married, you're probably going to end up with a slut who's well into the double digits. The absolute best you can hope for is to not end up with an STD (some say avoid "crazy girls" but every last one of them has some sort of cluster B personality disorder).

Get in the gym, giganigger.

Seriously, at least go for a jog or something. Watch some Chinese cartoons to get you fired up. You can't hold on to sloots forever.

BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTT

The only reason you care about who she slept with is because you barely have any experience with sex and are self conscious that you don't know how to perform. Grow up and man up

after over a year together she told me she'd been with 6 GIRLS as well

before that she said her and her friend got drunk and fingered eachother and but didnt like it

You're an idiot. She didn't even cheat on you she just fucked guys before she met you?

You do realize hot girls get laid. Only maladjusted fat chicks are actually virgins nowadays. Unless you are literally under 18 which I suspect you are.

Fuck off kiddo.

>girls want to avoid sex with you because you are not attractive retard
Yes, this clearly explains why most girls i talk to reject all guys who approach them and spend more time friendzoning guys

I hate this fucking place, say one thing about girls not wanting to fuck and its
"LOL UR UGLEH BREH"
i dont know why i take anything on a fucking nigerian camel breeding forum seriously