Why don't you have a girlfriend, user? Oh, shit. Wait. I know. It's because you're a wreck...

Why don't you have a girlfriend, user? Oh, shit. Wait. I know. It's because you're a wreck, both mentally and physically, and emotionally stunted. You think you're smarter and more intelligent than everyone around you, and therefore rationalize your own lack of success as a laughably absurd conspiracy theory wherein the world has passed you over because you're somehow too edgy for the mainstream masses to understand.

Or maybe you just tell yourself and others that you "don't give a shit" in a desperate attempt to make it hurt less when you see yourself getting older, fatter, and more out of touch while those you look down on are adapting to suit the needs of the world, and learning their limitations while you childishly deny your own.

Perhaps you have taken to telling yourself that women are only interested in "Alpha Males", those that reside at the top of a scale that only you adhere to, and it is THIS rigid table of identity that is holding you back, and allowing society to pigeonhole you. Perhaps you tell yourself that people don't share your very narrow range of hobbies and interests aren't (or wouldn't be) interested in you, and therefore do not even try to engage them. In actuality these are all mechanisms that allow you to blame your own failings on everyone around you, and project your own narrow-minded perceptions onto society as a whole.

You instead choose the easy option of sitting at your computer all day, shielded by the anonymity of the internet, screaming abuse and nitpicking the goals and achievements of your betters while arguing the tiniest deviation in the interests of your peers from your own with a startling lack of understanding and empathy. They are the only other people on Earth that you can relate to, and you hate them because they like slightly different things.

Oh yeah. That's why you don't have a girlfriend. I forgot, for a moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you "don't give a shit"
I post on /pol/ so this is accurate

>reposting my post from that one faggot's thread

fugging NIGGER

This is touching, kind of inspiring actually

I don't blame others, just myself.

I hate myself so anyone else that would be around me wouldn't like me either.

True, and i dont know how to fix it.

Im just too messed up to keep any girl around longer than a couple of months. Atleast im handsome

Thats a dude

kek will people on this board will actually get upset by this?

you shut your slutty mouth boy

i think what he meant was "that used to be a dude" now its a shim with a feminine penis

It's cuz I only spend my time doing three things. Working, lifting, or drinking alone.

Guess which one I'm doing now?

sorry user, i did steal it from your thread, but you can take that as a compliment. i, after all, get no commission from this except worthless (you)s, whereas you can consider it as the purest form of flattery. i honestly found it inspiring, and, painfully realistic

silence, i will not hear this blasphemy against the superior azn qt 3.14s

SORT YOURSELF OUT

Because I have clinical depression( yes actually diagnosed) and barely have the steam to keep my head above the water. I know I look fairly good, and girls sometimes express interest in me, but I can´t find the will or energy to act on it. I am stuck in a limbo where I don´t think I want to die, but not sure if I want to live either.

I'm 29 HHKV

I've never felt worthy of a gf or happiness for that matter.

>inb4 "you're worthy of a gf!"

I still live with my parents, still have graduated college, still haven't done anything with my life. I don't go out (unless it's for gym or school)

I've always been by myself and I'll probably die that alone. I don't know any other life, never even had friends.

I'm at a point where I won't even acknowledge other people, because I don't see the point. I just do my own thing. I gave up on trying to fit in and be social.

>Or maybe you just tell yourself and others that you "don't give a shit" in a desperate attempt to make it hurt less when you see yourself getting older, fatter, and more out of touch while those you look down on
>Perhaps you have taken to telling yourself that women are only interested in "Alpha Males", those that reside at the top of a scale that only you adhere to, and it is THIS rigid table of identity that is holding you back, and allowing society to pigeonhole you.

Lol but it's simply just that

You have another 40-50 years. Might as well give it a try to turn things around. Hate to be an ass, but I doubt you ever have actually given it your honest effort. Not like, oh i went and tried to change a bit, I mean actually giving it everything you have. Dedicate yourself to personal development. Read all the best personal-development content. I don't mean bull shit lets become sick cunts fitness bullshit. Fitness is the least of it. Get your psychology right. Get books on that shit. Meditate daily. Pick up journaling. Get a therapist. Start attending toast masters. Take life by the fucking balls and nail down every area of it. There is endless free material on every facet of life. Get to studying.

Mainly it's because I have zero self confidence so I never approach women and in the times when women have shown interest in me I either panic and forget how to speak, or I assume they're mocking me in some way.

I'm almost 25 and have basically accepted that the only way I will lose my virginity is to see a prostitute

I don't know how much this will help you guys but if you're thinking you're down in the dumps and have no chance at getting up there's most likely a female equivalent in that position too.

My girl helped me get inspired to do school again, work hard and maintain a focus on my finances, without going out to party and waste it all. I'm not saying you can't build yourself up but it's pretty amazing to watch someone build themselves up alongside you. Start with just talking to people and work out on the small things you need to build yourself up with. Bad skin, bad teeth/breath, self confidence, pretty much anything you have a problem with start with the smallest and work your way up. Goodluck

My country has retarded self defense laws.

That's the reason why I avoid flirting with women, to not accidentally anger chads and break their cheek implants or some shit in self defense.

UK is fucking retarded.

but I have a girlfriend

man, I had a gf and she ruined me financially and also emotionally.

it isn't sensible to get another one while i'm still reeling from that a year later

do I sleep with other women? Sometimes, but really only to feel like I'm on the same page as the rest of the world.

I like working on myself and I don't know exactly how long I'm going to be this way.

I prefer to masturbate than waste time on relationships.

I love young people. They're sweet in their ill-considered actions, adorable in their ignorance, borderline retarded in general, really. Like puppies.

TORONTO
O
R
O
N
T
O

>You think you're smarter and more intelligent than everyone around you
Think? I know that, kid

>Smarter and more intelligent
Are you also more redundant?

and this is why u dont have a gf

DELET

Relationships are boring. People in relationships are, generally, boring. I get the nature of the post but using 'you don't have a girlfriend' as bait is pretty cringey. If you've never had a girlfriend or you're a virgin, yes, it's an experience that you have to have. If you are in your 20's and in a long term relationship with no kids, GET OUT. Life is about experience and if you have even the slightest doubt she isn't the one, end it. I am genuinely happier being single. I get to travel the world and fuck women of different cultures, nationalities and races because I am free and single. Don't buy into this meme Kids. Fuck as much as you can because when you're older and sat looking at your fat wife that's only the second woman you had sex with you are going to regret it and it will be too late.

I was once like this. Guess what faggot? Not anymore. Lost my virginity at fucking 28. But I did it and now I fuck regularly.

>i have zero self confidence, so I never approach

You claim. The truth is actually the other way around. You never approach, resulting in having zero confidence.

Please believe me, you just have to DO it. Willingly approach KNOWING you will most likely fail. After you do this enough times and have earned your stripes, you will build confidence. And then you will approach succesfully.

It's all about getting over that first hurdle. It seems so futile, so hopeless, that you just want to give up before even trying. But if you're anything like me bro, trust me. In the great words of Shia LeBuff, JUST DO IT.

You have to willingly put yourselves in hurtful situations in order to make progress

C'mon, we don't have 'Chad's' here. Don't use Americanisms, it's cringey as fuck.

>Don't use Americanisms, it's cringey as fuck

this. fuckin yanks eh?

Where does one start man

Nothing makes me want to pop one of my own testicles more. It's arse, not ass. Chav, not chad. You're not American, just hang yourself, y'know?

Probably has more to do with me not knowing where to meet other grad school students, especially girls (Nuclear engineering, so don't count on any female classmates)

Feel like I'm too old to date freshmen chicks (I'm 23)

All you really need is the sticky and an amazing PDF called 'The Book of Pook'

Especially the latter changed my fucking life, I mean severely impacted my view of the world and success with women.

You can easily google it, its free. Another thing is, practically, it starts now. Just like a diet, there is no starting point really, and no end point. It's a lifestyle change.

Read the PDF user, I can never thank the person enough that linked me to it

>When you were in nandos, getting off with Hannah and taking selfies with the lads, I studied the blade

Thank u men do you have anything else to share? Would really like to hear what ever from your experince

Nice trips but that shit is so transparent in the real world. I can spy guy's like you from a mile away. This kind of stuff should be learned through trial and error and building your own personality and ways. Who you become essentially isn't you and that mask starts to slip over time.

>'The Book of Pook'
Im not that guy but ive read the book and it offered no help in dealing with the issues in dating

How you manage it?

>putting this much effort into an anonymous post on a bengali high protein home-cooking recipe sharing blog

i have a girlfriend and she has helped me become a better person, we will be starting a family soon. :-)

i just don't want to get a gf. seriously, I've had a couple of girls show me obvious hints about wanting a relationship with me, but having a gf just seems so tiresome for me. maybe that'll change with age tho, im only 19

> I'm feelin' this

Don't worry brah. Lift through the pain.

You are not too old5

depression isnt real stop being a weak pussy and assume control of your pathetic life

Please explain.

"depression isn't real"

I don't even have it and i can't comprehend how you can be so oblivious

pathetic excuses to not do something doesnt mean you have depression, because depression isnt real

fuck you retards are always beyond redemption, i swear

Actually it's because I'm autistic and don't know how to approach people without seeming weird.

Advice is appreciated.

Really? Book of Pook had a major impact on me and my perspective on life. All the other books I've read were most of the times bullshit, the good ones offered the same advice.

Oh I see, you mean dating. Well it is not a book, just a compilation of posts written by Pook. Pook himself had nothing to do with the Book of Pook. Pook started with the focus on dating/women/sex but over the years realised what is important in life. His advice has more to do with your mindset on life overall.

>(you)s
>worthless
Take that back, you worthless fucking normie scum and gtfo off this site.

Chavs are not the equivalent chads you fucking mong.

Chavs are just white niggers

if thats what dudes look like now Im jumping on the gay bandwagon

This is disappointing bait, I give it 2/10. Reads like it's written by an edgy underageb8 who genuinely got trolled by a similarly styled piece on a different topic.

also

>tfwgf

nightmares aren't real either but people still wake up in terror. just because something isn't physical doesn't make it any less real in your head

no, it's because I have ed

One of the most important things is to not 'put pussy on a pedestal'. In the beginning of the PDF there's a metaphor about the wounded bird. It's probably THE most important lesson of all.

I would even be willing to personally mentor you a little bit since your earlier post resonates with my former self so much it's scary. Life doesn't have to be this way bro. And I can help.

Not true at all mate. I know what you're thinking but I havent become one of these superficial PUA's or whatever. The PDF helped me transform myself from a fat geek with a beta mindset to an alpha guy that is seen as a sexual being by women and invokes desire.

Everybody on this earth has this potential, but some never utilize it. The knowledge that Pook gave me helped me unlock my alpha self. It isnt a facade, its the real me. Takes multiple years if you come from a dark place though

If you're looking for a specific set of instructions to better dates, you won't find them in the Book of Pook. But then again, you won't find them anywhere.

There are no right or wrong things to say, there is no script to dating. All that should be focused on is that you must be an energy that attracts women. This is the mindset that the PDF teaches, and it's all you need. If you missed this, I am sorry.

If you are able to really implement the mindset, and believe me: its in all of us, all the rest becomes automatic. Dating, approaching, being charming, sex. I've become quite the Don Juan even though I have a fucking 4" dick. And to think I used to think that mattered...

This user knows

thebook of pook is a load of horseshit that is a literal compilation of reddit posts?

The whole thing is a dude stating the blatantly obvious and ignoring the fact that most of the problems people are trying to fix by reading it are not logical.

It assumes they dont realise the bullshit hes spouting but of course they do. Its the same concept as telling a depressed person that the world isnt that bad its just their perspective.

They know that. Knowledge doesnt fix anything mental illness isnt a problem with a persons logical thinking.

I know what you mean.
I was once like them, now I'm not.

But it's almost impossible to help these people.

They are like Obese (Fat people stories) people. They rather not take control, as that implies a risk, a challenge... one that you could fail.

>And I'll surely fail, why bother

The only reason I snapped out of it was because I had a traumatic experience. I took a long look at my life when I was still youngish when I was recovering after a pathetic night. And I fucking snapped.

I was a low level basement dweller, dropped out of uni, (almost) kissless virgin.

Now I live in the city of my dreams, I have great prospects and I know how to get laid.

I realized that all the things I aspired to, all the things that I was dreaming about... were never going to fucking happened if I didn't change a thing.
Took me a while, I even tried to help fit a while ago by giving some structure to the /SIG/ (And we were refused, and I parted ways with fit as a regular user)
4chanfit.wikia.com/wiki//sig/_sticky

It's never too late annon. You CAN make it.
Chances are, you won't tho.

It fixed my 28 year dry spell and I now fuck 8/10s regularly. I mean why would I go on the internet and just tell lies

hahaha you tell me buddy you tell me.

my friend do you have a email adress to share?

Got me.

man I think your biggest killer is loneliness.

Dont buy into this dudes bullshit sort your own shit out on your own if you want his kind of advice theres plenty of gay motivation videos on youtube

What are you talking?
1. He wrote this shit way before Reddit or 90% of the PUA shit you see today.
2. Knowledge does fix shit. Not taking action is the problem.
3. This book is not even aimed for depressed people. There is no target group for this book, it is just a compilation of posts with great value. Read it and make your own conclusion, but don't discourage other people to read it just because your perception.

[email protected]
Contact me there and write a bit of an introduction story. I feel the need to say I'm very careful with personal information and Veeky Forums

All these flavors and you choose to be salty

Look at that posture.
Take a picture from behind or from the side and your are faking a bigger ass and smaller waist.
Take a picture from the front and you are faking bigger tits and a flat stomach/smaller waist.

The myspace angles evolved big time.

Lmfao.

There's some truth in this, but in reality it's even worse than you think.

The reason Veeky Forumsizens don't have girlfriends is because we AREN'T FUCKING ATTRACTIVE. It's HILARIOUS. Guys on this forum talk about how they're "disgusted by degenerate sluts" or how they're real men who "strive for greatness" (FUCKING LMAO) yet are still completely INVISIBLE to women.

Women do not give a FUCK about us. LMFAO. The reason why we don't have sex isn't because we're "sexually repressed" or "weak", it's because WE SIMPLY AREN'T GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERED ATTRACTIVE.

Women are only attracted to Chad, and the difference between Chad and incels is bigger than the difference between Gods and insects. We live in an era where some 13 year old boys look like 25 year old men, and most 25 year old men look like 13 year old boys.

Genetics are literally everything.

you're insane.

But women really do only go for Chads.

But society really does ostracise makes who aren't extroverted.

But normies really don't care about anything other than social media, dat rad party last night where they were so drunk lol, and dat rad upcoming party.

>actually read book of pook
>still the same loser khv with no social skills and no friend
help

Are you over the age of 20?

why are you so obsessed with what vain people think? if you are about higher ideals and look down on mainstream society than why are you so worried about dissecting their ideals? seems counter productive and stupid.

I thought we were over this PUA bullshit, guys. Come on.

Put in practice what you've learned young one.

All the knowledge in the world by itself doesn't put a man on the moon. Relentless effort does.

You need to reach out. And fail. A lot. Learn from it and repeat. Until you eventually master it.

Yes this will definitely mean facing your fears. Once you do this you'll feel more alive and worthy than ever.

Literally 'but but but': the post.
Pathetic.

>dat rad party last night where they were so drunk lol, and dat rad upcoming party.
>no social life ever since my teens
>im 27 in june
I-it's ok guys right? Not l-like I missed out on anything

>going to be a single guy living in a house for a month with four girls iv invited
>lifting like mad to get fit before then
I will make it i will make it i will make it

you missed out on a lot

I just don't have the time to develop a good relationship. I go to school 5 days a week and I have a job in my field of study in the week end. No point in getting a gf if I don't have the time to have a good relationship with her

I said hi to a college sloot last week, she said good morning and smiled, but I didn't turn around to ask her out

I learned my lesson, now hopefully I see her again next week unless chad is fucking her right now over ethe weekend

I do have a gf

Who the fuck is pook and why is the autistic guy so obsessed he made a book about him? Or is the author himself the Pook? Is he so autistic he is talking about himself in third person? Try to explain why anyone should give this book a read in shortest time possible.

Penis in vagina

This "man roulette" is the faggiest shit.

It is a good read.
It is for free.
It is short.
It has value.

Read it. If you don't like it so it be.

Approach people.

pretty much this lol

was using depression as an example of the blatantly obvious stuff that he writes about.

The 'book' is a collection of forum posts.
Knowledge doesnt fix shit the whole book is a huge waste of time that could be summed um by saying dont put pussy on a pedestal.

The rest is useless ramblings that is just a huge waste of time. But what the fuck would I know ive never been on a 28 year dryspell probably because I dont waste my time reading bullshit like that on a fitness forum.

Call me salty all you like but stop selling your facebook motivation bullshit. This is 16 year old girl level bullshit

You have a lot of frustration inside of you and I wonder why.

Seriously why to through all this effort demoralizing ITT?

Sorry for the constant use of the word bullshit but theres really no better word that can sum up that crap

But I do have a girlfriend. She's a mildly conservative Korean girl with traditional values, a great job, and loves to cook for me almost as much as she loves my big western cock.

I actually come here for honest to God fitness advice :^)

Why go through the effort of reading 100s of pages of someones forum posts?

Took me 20 seconds to write these posts. Try reading the "book" of pook again with my words in mind.

All im saying is maybe it wasnt so much pooks ramblings that motivated you to get over the 28 year dryspell but yourself. Dont sell kids crap telling them its gonna change their lives because it wont do anymore to change their life than some shitty motivation quotes page on facebook.

>tfw 21 and never approached a girl

see thank you.

This is Veeky Forums not /highschoolmotivationquotes/

>It is a good read.
>It is short.
Read the introduction and some. Its certainly not short and its not well written. Lots of pathos in there.

Its certainly not free. It doesnt cost money, true. So sell it to me. Why should I read it? Why is it good? Whats the value?