What direction would Veeky Forums swipe?

what direction would Veeky Forums swipe?

Hell yes. It's not gay if you're not the top.

I'd swipe up along her butt crack.

I'd bang to be honest, no homo

Normally I'd say front to back so she doesn't get shit in her vag, but I guess that isn't a problem for that 'girl'..

Hard right

>only interested in white men

we'll see about that

>hot tgirl who wants to top

muh dick

>super hot chick w d@&&k
what did she mean with this?

Seriously why are all the trans chicks on tinder so damn hot.

Like 8/10 easily.

id suck her dick no homo

>31
No thank you Grandmama.
Women over 25 are expired and should just give up.

>Women

She identifies as a girl
If she has a penis than that just means it's a women's penis.
2017 familia quit being ignant

WALL

TRUUUUMMMP

BUILD

Wait he wants to top buff dudes? Nigga thats gay

Why do we have so many tranny loving faggots masquerading as fit males on this board? Go back to Veeky Forums or /lgbt/ or whatever other shit board you came from.

This board is for masculine men who like THIC only. I am hiding this degenerate thread

I had to read that a few times to understand that. It's like he barely speaks English.

>holy shit perfect trap
>wait, hold on, she tops
>mfw

>women's penis.

I was there until the last bit. I need to dominate cute feminine things.

>I am only interested in white men who are fit
Why do traps have such superior taste to real women?

Never into traps and shit like that usually but depending on the other pictures I honestly probably would swipe right.

Oh my child

Let me be the first to welcome you to Veeky Forums. Gayer than /lgbt/

>I am inly interested in white men
Not white

>If u like to bottom and suck a super hot chick w d@&&k

No that shits gay.

I fuck traps not
let them fuck me.

A trap that can get an erection hard enough to penetrate an anus and ejaculate is not taking female hormones. Might have done so in the past, but those functions require unopposed testosterone to be circulating at levels approaching normal male range.

This isn't a transgendered woman, really. It's a gay dude playing cosmetic surgery dressup. Probably very mannish from front + with proper lighting.

Back to for you

Traps are mentally ill

Nty

>she

hang yourself

i'd let her give me the succaroo if you guys know what I mean haha

Augusto? Start the helicopter.

>ignant

>all these fags that would have sex with a man because he has long hair

If you read the bio he says you'll be the bottom and you'll be the bitch.

ITT: butthurt beta neckbeards
continue fucking your sisters

100% on board, definitely down to get fugged by a girl.

how does someone with such shit sarcasm detection even survive in this world

its just a dude with long hair and good lighting

>tfw no dominant trap to fuck my white male full of privileges ass

super like so fuckin hard

>test girl reminder about date
>set up 6 days ago so I think it's reasonable

What did she mean by this

Do people here unironically like traps? If so, no wonder you losers are virgins

I hate this whole 'insecure with your sexuality' shit. You were born a male. I am heterosexual, my brain is not wired to have any sexual attraction towards males. If I had any kind of inclination that I was bisexual or gay, I'd be out there pounding arse like there was no tomorrow. But I'm not, I like women. '' Ohhhhhh but you don't know until you've tried!'' Again, no. I know I'm not wired to eat a shit sandwich in the same way that I'm not wired to fuck men.

Nothing gay about fucking a sissy. It's your duty to fuck her tight little boi pussy.

Right. It's just some prostate stimulation with a hot girl. Nothing gay about it.

Traps are the best of both worlds. There's a reason why billionaires choose to date traps exclusively.

Holy fuck that's some brutal mind games.

I'd say grow a spine and tell her to fuck off. There's other gals out there homie.

>virgin
>I've had sex with multiple traps
There is literally nothing gay about having a trap lovingly shooting her girlcum into your boypussy

Depends on his face

She's fucking crazy bro. thats why she is single

Tell her to get her whore ass or she can fuck off, i bet it will make her squirt

I thought the whole trap thing was just a meme from /b/ to confuse teenagers into fucking guy's for a laugh. But there's so many of you in here as well that would fuck a guy's stinky, shitty anus. I just don't get it. Is pussy to intimidating? Too confusing? I'd love to understand the psychology behind wanting to fuck what is essentially a man with fake tits.

This This can only end bad for you, my friend. If she acts like that, and does not make it explicit that she wants ONLY sex.
Then you should strongly consider ignoring her, and moving on.

Why do you think fucking a trap is so bad?

>tfw turned on by this image

how did my life get to this point

This means she is 100% going to flake so just move on and find some other girl who is actually willing to date you

It's fine spouting this on an anonymous fitness forum, but would you say this in a bar? I understand this is probably bait, but there's plenty of people that would type the same thing with no irony attached.

>recommend Claudia to a friend

Tell her to fuck off
She seems like a crazy bitch, not worth your time

>trans
>slut
>poor grammar
>doesn't want mulatto dick
Hard left.
XX=Female
XY=Male
Fight me faggot.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm just trying to understand why you want to have sex with a man but claim it's 'not gay, I'm not gay.'

They're gay.
Also, trans-sexuality at this level is a relatively new thing.
I remember in the 90's when simply dressing as a woman was considered on par with trying to be a woman. I was only a kid in the 90's, but it was vastly different.
Now we have full blown MtF & FtM.
That makes them gay. No way around that.

Fucking a man has never been considered gay. Especially when they look and act like a woman.

Now if a man was fucking you, that's a whole different story.

you should reread her bio, champ

what if she has a feminine penis

that's what make her perfect you homo

I hear you man. I remember being in my early teens and the thought of growing up to be gay was terrifying. Yet, I stayed off school to sit and masturbate repeatedly over women's tennis or whatever else I could find on daytime TV. Maybe it's just a generation thing.

ghost her

It's 2017, we don't have to pretend anymore we believe that gender mumbo jumbo

Fuck off. I'm wanting and willing to have an open conversation about this but when you're coming out with lines such as:
>Fucking a man has never been considered gay

I'm inclined to believe you are taking the piss. I've been through dry spells but never once have I thought, oh let's just fuck a guy.

Feminism has turned women into such horribly retarded insufferable cunts that act like men, that traps are more feminine than most women because they actually try to act like it. Also they love sucking dick which real women only do for a while before they decide they can use blowjobs to leverage you into getting their way when they are spouting their nonsensical bullshit

Just take a look at history. For example, Romans didn't care if a man fucked other men, but it was shameful to be fucked by another man. It's just a way to ejaculate. No one but insecure men cares if it's with another man or not.

>Romans didn't care if a man fucked other men, but it was shameful to be fucked by another man.

This is also the case in prison and wars. No one will think you're gay if you fuck another man. Only in the closet faggots care because they're scared they might like it.

It was much more shameful to eat pussy than to get fucked

up and to the right

But this is the point I'm trying to make, I'm not insecure, I just have no desire to fuck men. I don't know why it's so difficult to understand. It's not 1920 and you don't have to try and justify your homosexuality to strangers on the Internet just as much as I don't have to myself as chest banging heterosexual. I said it before, if my brain was wired differently I would go for it, no fucks given. Give me the choice between a glass of hot water and a glass of cold water, I'm going for the cold water. Don't try and pass this off with the clichéd insecurity line. I'm not attracted to men, it's that simple, my dick would not function.

>I'm not attracted to men, it's that simple, my dick would not function.

Think of your ideal woman with a penis. Would you really not fuck her if she had a penis? That's basically what traps are. Hot chicks with dicks.

I think you should

I've been to Thailand before. Trust me when I tell you that the lady boys there will make you change your mind. I fucked a couple of them on the down low because I didn't want my friends to know. It was the best experience in my life. No homo.

Mate, we are just totally different, which is fine. I come from the school of trap meaning it looks like a woman but wait, there's a dick, it's a trap! I would not be able to get hard. It's the old are you a tits or ass guy? Well, I love pussy, it's my favourite part of a woman

I've been to Thailand three times. I avoid Ladyboys because I know they are guy's and I'm not sexually attracted to guys. Really, this is blowing my mind that you can't just accept that I have no desire to fuck another man.

>I've been to Thailand three times. I avoid Ladyboys because I know they are guy's and I'm not sexually attracted to guys.

This is honestly the gayest thing I've ever heard.

Gayer than the sound of your dick squelching inside another man's anus?

Yes. Infinitely.

I think people live a flexible state psychologically and when you get nothing from a female for an extended period of time you may start to look elsewhere, even if only a small minority actually go through with it.
Plus this , the rise in faggotry might be tied to feminism for this reason.

Yes, you fucking faggot.

Does she have a feminine penis

So what about you? Are you into fucking men? I'm well aware that most of the people that have replied to me are probably posting screenshots of their replies in a kik group named 'mega trolling Lolz' to their online friends, but the fact remains that people are into this and claim to be 'straight'.

You have terrible father's.

ignorance is bliss

this is literally my fucking dream

i didnt think people like this actually existed holy shit

Veeky Forums is so fucking gay holy shit. You guys are almost as gay as /pol/.

Fuck, that's it I'm fucking my first sissy boy tomorrow Veeky Forums. I'm kinda nervous, I really don't know if it's gonna be deceiving or not... Any user willing to share some experience ?
Pic related