Corona's the worst fucking beer ever made

corona's the worst fucking beer ever made

Whenever I see this shit at my work I gag. Nasty stuff.

>literally looks like piss

who drinks this shit?

Australians love that shit.

>personal preference

nobody cares

You can drink anything you want as long as its a corona.

Stella and Carling are worse, m8.

Budweiser still holds that title.

Pussy Australians do, I see it far less around than I do goon and not even the aboriginals love that shit.

Its not meant to be a great beer. Its a party beer.

Also congrats on having your first drink, faggot.

>59281▶
> (OP)
>Its not meant to be a great beer. Its a party beer.
like pbr? still it's fucking awful.

wrong.

Wrong, Corona is tasty
Correct

What's some good beer? I usually drink whatever's the cheapest.

It's not supposed to be beer

It's a sophisticated version of desperados

I only drink soju(flavored and unflavored) becherovka, suntory, sailor Jerry, Moscato, abisnth and mixed drinks

Corona is for fags who can't drink real beer

Someone has never tried XXXX

Aldi 4 lyfe, neger!

I always wondered how american beers taste. cold piss, I guess?

There's been a boom in microbreweries in the USA, some great beers are coming out of here.

Lol tf. Desperados is not even mexican and has a whole different taste

Becks and Grolsch are the best for a cheap beer in my opinion.

I unironically add a lime to every corona I drink and enjoy getting hammered off of shit beers.

Any beer with ice in the name is awful

as a canadian, beers like coors lite and budweiser tasting like piss is such a meme. all it tastes like is a cold glass of water with a slight hoppy taste

people that say they will never drink it are just hipsters trying to be their special snowflake

WATCH YO WATCH YO WATCH YO BACK!

have you never had bud light?

this, im a Guinness with heavy meals, and pub crawls, but if im in a jacuzzi or having beaner food then a corona it is. why do people think they should only ever enjoy 1 kind of anything?

YUENGLING master race

Well legit quality beers here can be great, though I know many non-Americans who just can't stand ultra hoppy ipa's in general. Off the top of my head, some mid size breweries (can be bought all over the country but aren't mega corporations) that are good are Bell's (Michigan) and Ballast Point (California). They both have a lot of variety in what they produce and make some really nice stuff.

Big time corporations usually make shit. I don't think it's American, but Pacifico is sold in quite a few places, and I like that. If I have to buy a rack for a party or something, usually I'll go Rolling Rock. It doesn't taste good, but it's not as bad as Pabst Blue Ribbon. coors/coors lite arent horrendous either. Oh and blue moon is actually decent. I don't think they sell it in racks of 30, but in quite a few states it is the beer of choice, which is impressive compared to natty ice/ pbr/ other horse piss that is the top beer in some states.

If we're talking really good beers though, you'll generally stick around New England because there are a ton. Deschutes out in Oregon has some really cool stuff. In NE there are treehouse, trillium, and alchemist. They're all considered mostly phenomenal. Alchemist has got a little hyped up compared to its actual quality imo, but it's still good for sure. One of my favorite beers in pic related.

Corona with lime is bretty good if it's a hot or warm and nice day. Beer snobs are so annoying. I'll drink anything if the price is right, except the really fruity sugary shit.

because theyre usually busy spending all their time trying to troll on Veeky Forums

this