Finally get Veeky Forums

>finally get Veeky Forums
>girls start mirin
>find a qt girlfriend to spend time with
>great group of friends to hang with
>get hired for a job that pays me considerably well and lets me live comfortably
>really nothing that I could complain about
>realize that I'll never be as happy as I was when I was a chubby acne ridden kid playing video games and Yu-Gi-Oh cards all day.

anyone else have these feels?

Guess lifting can't make you happy after all.

I had the exact opposite experience

>Am DYEL
>Girls flirt
>get extremly qt gf
>have best friend to hang with
>schools good

Now
>am fit
>gf left for skinnyfat 5'8'' guy
>havent managed to date in forever
>no flirts
>way better off career wise but dating is dead

I was happier as a DYEL, atleast then life made sense

before i started lifting i was getting sex on tap

now since i started lifting i havent got laid in 2.5 years

Lifting made me very happy.

>can go up stairs without being out of breath
>no longer ashamed to change in front of people
>no more t-shirt in the swimming pool
>generally less cynical and depressed outlook on life
>good friends and a gf

I couldn't be happier and its all because of lifting. I used to tell myself I was introverted for years, but I think that was not totally true. I still hate being centre of attention, but my friends are what get me out of bed in the morning. Just thinking about them and the fun/laughs we have, it makes me smile. There isn't a lot I wouldn't do for my friends and family, they're my whole world. Pre-lifting I had none of that. Sat in my room 24/7, overweight, turbo autist.

In my case, lifting was the catalyst which changed my mindset and allowed me to have this, but its not needed for everyone. Look around you and see whats actually important to you, see what it takes to keep that and there you go. Appreciate the things you have.

I'm happy for you, user-kun
Lov u xx

The grass is always greener, user.
>leave job, leave gf, get fat again
>hate life and remember how much better your life was as you play Yu-Gi-Oh by yourself

This. There was a reason you began lifting in the first place, going back wont make things better. Your issues lie elsewhere and we can't help with those.

>he fell for the 'get bigger than ottermode' meme

You'll never be as happy as you were as a kid. Ever. Childhood's supposed to be fun.

You now have to try and be content. Happy is a bullshit emotion. Satisfaction is what you should seek. Complex gains.

Not necessarily true. I had nothing to complain about growing up, but I'm definitely happier now than I was as a child.

wrong

just start playing those cards again, go to animi cons, etc

why stop doing the things you actually like just because now you also work out?

I'll never understand this shit... its always one or the other, no middle ground with people. Suddenly you discover that you want to go to gym and get laid, so now you can absolutely not do any of the stuff you did before ever again... right? WHY?

my best hypothesis is that is the newfag gaymer culture... first people hype the absolute fuck out of some game, then suddenly few months or a year later that game is now suddenly "dead" and nobody can play it, time to move on to something else. And then you fuckers take this and apply it to real life, yeah I loved doing thing X, but now I do thing Y, so I can absolutely never do thing X again. Absolutely never because now I am a guy that does thing Y.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

p.s. some people seem to be immune to this shit, e.g. there are still some active quake world and quake 2 servers. This is the way to go. You wouldn't change the game of soccer or murices football either, so why change your computer game that you love, or the hobbies you like.

I'm happier yet still depressed to shit

>tfw never had childhood, abusive father locked you in and made sure you couldn't make friends
>he beat the shit out of you regularly (not for discipline)
>got bullied and school for being banged up and bruised
>had a really really really bad flinch when I got to highschool, got beaten up daily for it, by also a guy who had a bad flinch too but he used the excuse "I have a reason for it though" and didn't care that I did too
>we wuz poor af, also 1st generation immigrant couldn't integrate properly (turkish)

reeeee, at least physically I have gifts (good beard genetics, hair genetics, tall, olive-skinned, good face etc, bad chest insertions but idc)

Yes.

Also I wish I could be back with my friends playing halo all night and goofing off again

Because you are not doing/achieving things in life you ACTUALLY want. It's really that easy.

Just embrace who you really are and find happiness.

+1

>21yo grill in a relationshit sent her nudes and is coming over next weekend
>16yo grill is coming over tomorrow
>my 25yo crush from my high school days found me on social media and wants to meet
>WB Games will announce a new Batman game on March 8th

Guess which one makes me hard?

>get fit
>get gf
>gains goblin
>making me stay up past 10 pm to like 1-2 am
>sleep gains gone
>don't do any other hobbies but fuck her
>occasionally go out

Nutting is good, but I don't want to go out with her anymore. Just wanna play vidya. Just here to get my dick wet. It was also the first thing I mentioned that's also why I don't pay.

tfw chad

Batman gets everyone hard bud youre nothing special

>make me by own job to get by and be my own boss
>Veeky Forums
>gf
>friends that hang out with me and play vidya
>happiest I've been in forever
You can be a normie outside and a huge autist inside, OP

what job user pls

ive also experienced something like this, its sort of like the hot girl syndrome where you're too afraid to approach them for fear of rejection but they're actually very lonely and would welcome any sort of affection from the opposite sex, in this case im the hot human being

I found something I'm good at (woodworking), practiced it a ton, and now I make custom wooden figures, models, etc and sell them to people

Find what you're good at and use glorious capitalism to get what you want

>hot girl syndrome where you're too afraid to approach them for fear of rejection but they're actually very lonely
This is by far the dumbest thing ive read in my entire life, no joke
Girls are never lonely and hot girls are especially never ever lonely
Fuck man, i knew a girl who was a straight up 8/10 at work (resturant) and she quit because guys kept hitting on her and asking her out.

>Find what you're good at
I'm good at literature

like really good since I was a little babby

idk how to make it into a job though

>write stories you love, make sure you pour your creativity into it
>make sure you know your target audience and genre and appeal accordingly
>make sure you have a back up job
>there's no such thing as too much time for writing
>hit up every publisher

You can look more into it but those are some simple basics you can follow.

Just cause they're hot and people are always fawning over them doesn't mean they can't be lonely on the inside, senpai.

I lift and still play Yugioh desu

alright user, I'll go for it

everyone around me, every teacher I've ever had, everyone who has ever read anything I've written has always told me I'm excellent at writing so hopefully I can actually make a living of this

>tfw I made my teacher cry when I was 11 from a poem

I'm pretty lost in life and I'm good at nothing but literature so maybe I can have a life with one of those turn around stories "poor Veeky Forums neet fag becomes normie"

Well now youre just shifting the goal posts
You clearly said:
>would welcome any sort of affection from the opposite sex

If they got people fawning over them all the time they got that and they arent lonely
if they are still FEELING lonely thats another story hardly relevant, means they are mentally fucked up and you can be that regardless if youre pretty or not

tl:dr hot girls are more attractive than average girls
More attractive = more attention from guys
plain and fucking simple

You go user, I hope you make it

Just make sure you have a back up if it doesn't go well, I hope to be reading the first installment of "making it" by Veeky Forums user soon

>back up
that's my issue, I'm good at nothing else

u forgot about the 'out of league' complex that also affects the decision making process