It's all about the face...

it's all about the face, if you're handsome you an slack off on your diet and exercise because girls will be attracted to you equally regardles of how your body looks like. true/false?

kill yourself lifting for girls WEAK MINDED loser

I want an honest, troll free conversation on this topic

>honest conversation

Aright.

Honestly, your attitude is pathetic. All you care about is being "attractive" to women, to girls.

What could be fucking easier than sleeping with girls?

Your motivation to lift is so fucking stupid and shitty, that you will never make any progress, not in 1 million years.

So the 'what kind of body do women like' is totally irrelevant, as they FOR SURE sure don't like soft squishy retards, and you are soft , and squishy

Your willpower is soft, and squishy, just like your body.

PS: You know what girls like?

Not guys that make threads on the fitness board asking 'what do girls like'

you are FUCKED anyways, so just focus on your training and get big

But you wont because fucking stupid 'girls girls' motivation

it's all about the money

I'm not the guy that usually spams the topic btw. his threads are loaded from the start because he often uses fitness models as examples of why lifting isn't important. I have to stay active anyway because of my job so I lift for strength and not vanity.

lift for your goals, whatever, just don't fucking be that fucking guy that is doing it for girls

everything men do in life is for girls

>that much vascularity
>that much size
>that little definition

on his biceps i mean

>baby dick
>no balls
quite an accomplishment

Dick only looks small because of Huge quads you jelly shit

Every trait is its own magnet to its own type of woman

Money is one of the worst types of magnets, along with aesthetics.

what dick?

do the best for you

if your face is 4/10 you can ether die or try to get some points from a good body

I want to be Machinist-core

His 9 inch donger has clearly been photoshopped out

Yes, face has the highest importance.

As you can see, when you get jacked your face changes. When people are assessing your face attractiveness they do it holistically: face muscles matters, attitude matters, smile matters, etc. Lifting can help you with that, but ultimately everything boils down to results

>all those shit tier tattoos

>"YEAH, lemme get a star underneath each armpit..No, no design, just solid flat red."

>"NO I WANT IT TO SAY 4 SCOOPS, COMON!!!"

No that's only betas