325x3 parallel squat

>325x3 parallel squat
>squat is least favorite lift
>205x1 deadlift and 155x3 bench press
>deadlift and bench press are favorite lifts
Is there a worse feel, famalams ?

How are you squatting 1.5x your diddy?

I have no idea. I have long ass femurs (22") so squatting should be that much harder for me. I squat to about 3-4 inches above parallel (as deep as I can go without my back arching all over the place). I have really long arms so deadlifting should supposedly be easier for me.
For some reason, I feel no hammies activation whatsoever during my diddlies. I've recorded myself before, and my form is perfect. Only activation I really feel during diddlies is lower back. Tomorrow's actually DL day for me and I'm gonna try switching over to sumo from now on

> I'm not doing real squats
> wow, why is my squat so high?

I bet your deadlift form is shit too.

>3-4 inches above parallel when my femurs are 22" and I'm 6'
>lole not a real squet fagat
This is you
Like I said before, even with an empty bar, if I drop any further, my back naturally arches

Seems like you have a legit reason to squat to that depth, and that is fine. But don't delude yourself into thinking your deadlift and bench numbers will match up to your squat number if you aren't doing full squats.

It's a not a real squat. You're doing a literal quarter squat. There is no mystery why your squat is higher than your dead.

Tall people with long femurs can squat below parallel. You have shit mobility and/or shit form.

I can understand that, but a 125 lbs difference between squats and DLs is pretty significant for such a small difference in ROM, especially considering how long my squat ROM is and how short my DL ROM is. Most people at my gym that squat 225 above parallel (even higher than I do) BP at least 1.5pl8 and usually DL 2.5pl8

It makes no sense that the lift where I'm at a mechanical disadvantage would be so strong whereas the one where I'm at a mechanical advantage is so weak. I literally checked my form for DLs hundreds of times to make sure I was doing them properly (bar slides against shins and hugs body all the way up, starts on midfoot, hips are low, back is straight, chest faces forward etc). I just seem to feel no hamstring activation whatsoever

Post vid.

Dude, there is heaps of stuff you can do to reach depth and still have good form.
Try widening stance, knees and/or angling out feet.
Also if you're not doing low bar then definitely that will help.

stop lying fag.

fucking shitpost

I don't quarter squat, THIS is a quarter squat

I'd rather not, has my face in it

I can hit parallel if I put my feet about 2x shoulder width, but usually feels like it hits hamstrings a lot harder than quads, so I stick to my regular stance

Do you partial squat low bar or high bar??

High bar, I rest the bar on my traps. I've never really tried to do low bar. I did it once while fucking around but I think I had it wrong. I loaded up one pl8 and squatted it twice lowbar with the barbell resting around my rhomboid area and it felt like it would slip at any moment, and left my lats with a bad print and some pain

Anything above parallel essentially the same as a quarter squat. Just varying degrees. Not going below parallel makes a huge difference. I squat 435 below parallel and deadlift 565. If I go a bit above parallel, I can "squat" 600 lbs.

Yes, squatting above parallel adds a shitload to your squat. This is a fact. Even 3-4 inches above parallel. Anybody that has done heavy squats can tell you this. You're not special. Your squat isn't magically 50% higher than your dead. It's literally just the fact you're doing partial squats.

Well yeah maybe you're bad at deadlifts, you should try doing sumo deadlifts. Personally I pull way more sumo than conventional.
However, the part of the squat where you go at or below parallel is BY FAR the hardest. That has to be the biggest reason your numbers are so different.

I think there's a slight difference between bending your knees for 10 degrees and pushing back up and going as low as your body proportions allow and back up. Either way, I'm gonna switch up my routine soon and add some rack pulls, deficit DLs, sumo, wide stance squats and GHR and hopefully that will get me to at least 3pl8. But you really need to hop off the high and mighty train because it's not helping anything

I don't know what the fuck you want to hear. You're acting perplexed as to why the lift you partial reps for is so high, then seem to be butthurt when told "it's because of partial reps." Your don't need a bunch of magic squat and deadlift variations. You're still a novice. You need to learn how to squat and deadlift properly.

I'm telling you the truth. If your don't like the truth, then fuck off to r/fitness.

>high and mighty train
He's explaining to you what you first posted about.. What you're doing is not a squat, it's a quarter squat/half squat/whatever you want to call it. Don't be a faggot, lower the weight and fix your form.
If you really think you're fine then post vids of both your DL and your squat and we can tell you you're bad and how to fix it. Don't be a cunt when you're the one posting stupid shit to begin with.

Nah I deadlift singles once a week, squats only 240lbsx5, and deadlifts 315 lbs x 1. I deadlifted 225 lbs with grinding 2 months ago and now its my warm up weight.

Is squatting with empty bar painful? If not, then it means its only painful bcs the weight is too much so try to squat parallel with lower weight.

lmao i'm crying at that image

keked.

yeah retard, your hips aren't loose enough. lower the weight down to a pl8 or even quarter pl8, wide stance to an inch or two outside shoulder width, point toes out, make sure knees are in line with toes and dont cave in, and squat slowly past parallel and squeeze glutes and hammies on the way up. do this many times and your hips will loosen up bigly.

i guarantee you people are laughing at you with your shitty depth, you are not doing squats properly