This rash on my mother's ankles has been a problem for six months now. My mom says it is very itchy

This rash on my mother's ankles has been a problem for six months now. My mom says it is very itchy.

Varicose ulcer

Did you go to a doctor?

how to treat it?

by going to a doctor

What she squatting? how many reps?

yes, my mom got a prescription, & topical cream
was used. That was months ago.

Time to send her to the asylum, she's going hollow.
Sorry bro

RICE and dressing the wound

Go to the doctor if you are in a country with healthcare, if you are in the US then die quickly as your government wants you to.

ss + gomad

With that low quality of a picture it's hard to tell, but my guess would be that it's scabies which she has aggravated extremely by itching it.

She needs to go to the doctor, and you do too because you have it now :-)

I would recommend you use the permethrin from the doctor and also order horse ivermectin from amazon, the dosage is the same in humans vs. horses but it requires a prescription for human use. Permethrin is the cream, ivermectin is the oral treatment. Oh yeah and you also obviously need to wash all of your clothes, bedding, towels, etc, everything in hot water and probably stay out of your car for like 3-4 days and basically stay away from any fabrics you've touched for 3-4 days until any leftover mites have died due to lack of a human host.

Have fun!

>had scabies in December 2015 and had to do this to get rid of it

Thanks my friend. My mom is all I have in this horrible world.

tell her to stop deadlifting with 10's on each side. bar shouldn't go that low

Kek

It's Niacin/beta alanine itch, I know it.

kek for real tho

You should go to medexpress or some urgent care facility and have them refer her to a dermatologist. I don't know how your insurance is, but that is obviously severe. Don't fuck around with an infection like that for too long, it can become an entire-body issue.

okay, will do.

Find this in kitchen and help your mother

Fucking Niacin,I only tried it once and it felt like I was dying.

Honest question, not OP

My mother is overweight and when she does squats the next day she has capillaries popping up in the bottom of her legs

Should she stop doing squats until she loses weight or keep going?

I hope your mother gets better friend

Sounds like she's increasing her blood pressure too much. Too much pressure behind the capillaries can cause them to rupture. Have her be seen by a family care physician, and she may end up needing to be put on BP controlling medication

my mom does suffer from high blood pressure, and she is on meds for that, for years now.

Venous ulcers. See a doc
Do a google image search if you're on the fence
>t. med student

Allergies. Tell your father in law to buy synthetic rope instead of hemp.

Shingles. Take her to a doc, stupid.