Athleanx

What is Veeky Forums's general opinion of this fella, disregarding the fact he peddles supplements in his videos? Is he somewhat credible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlGZfIgc6Vk&feature=youtu.be&t=237
twitter.com/AnonBabble

clickbait titles

some useful information

he became a walking meme

The actual natty limit (lean)

>15 minute ab workout guaranteed to get you a 6 pack
>why a 6 pack is actually impossible
I hate his titles since there all clickbait and half of them are contradictory, but he does have a lot of good info.
Videos- 7/10
Titles- 1/10

Hes on trt

Does trt go above natural test amounts? Like for an older guy who just naturally has low T

All his advice purposefully contradicts the mainstream consensus just as a way to get views

hes always talking about 'science' but never gives any real scientific information

his lateral raise video helped me so there's that

He gives good info but does have some click bait titles.

Im sure he is taking it at a supraphysiological level. I mean he is late 40s and looks like that. The dude works hard but still. He doesnt even claim natty.

Another decent channel ruined by too much exposure and will to quickly cash it.

but did you grow?
youtube.com/watch?v=vlGZfIgc6Vk&feature=youtu.be&t=237

Has useful info regarding injuries and training

trash height face and frame on the guy damn

He has some very unfortunate genetics.

> all videos foucs on upperbody
> he wears long pants to hide his chicken legs
> taking the advice of someone who takes the skipping leg day meme seriously

sometimes he gives actual scientific info but it takes like 9 fucking mins for him to get to that point
combine that with purposely-clickbaity titles (still not sure if he's just making fun of other youtubers), shameless plugs for his own products, and shitty advice

advice 1/10
sciencr 7-8/10 if you can sift through the rest to find it

He's educated and knows what he's talking about. As a med. student, that's the first thing that popped out to me when I watched the first video. Great place for beginners to learn how to safely exercise.

So are eccentrics better for growing muscle?

I watched one video where he was making a high protein breakfast
he had his shitty powder tub in the middle of the frame infront of whatever he was doing.

I watched 20seconds of a close up before I said fuck it changed videos