Is it true guys ?

Is it true guys ?

lifting just gets u mires from other men.

Of course not. Footballers could literally have any female they want.

Logic is telling me no, but I'm not really sure.

The people on this board hate lifting and think it's an utter waste of time

Girls don't give a fuck about motorbikes

Dunno if it's different in the US

Obviously fucking not

yeah guys get bikes for themselves, not to pickup women

Fixed

If all those grills are traps next to the lifting guy then yea

Yeah, just look at all those famous bodybuilders with harems of 10s. Oh wait.

i live in norway and theres always some girls who are attracted to the type. My best friend for example dont go after it directly, but all the guys she end up with has one

Someone should edit the last one to be. G4p

Ohhhh shh

Assuming you build some decent frame (lats and shoulders mainly) and get a low bodyfat, yeah your success with women will increase.

I used to play soccer, my car looks like pic related and I'm quite jacked. I guess I'm lacking the bike to attract women...

DELETE THIS

e46 master race, thinking of gettin a 320d once I get my hands on some extra money, they're pretty cheap these days but still cool af

>being bf with a grill
Either gay or beta

Perfection

If you're 20+ driving a BMW is just embarrassing

any disagreement with this well be seen as a form of meme

third ones wrong

Would you guys date a 6/10 chubby if you like the way she thinks and acts?

I'm struggling so hard with this question. I know that i have no problem finding chubby girls attractive - especially when i get in a serious relationship with them. I kind of have this thing where i can become really attracted to people i emotionally bond with.

But there is always this lingering judgment of people like family. I hate the idea.

Better than it has any right to be.

/thread

Well the girl I'm talking about is actually trying to lose weight.
I could probably help her with that.

I take it the girl you are talking about has no interest in doing so?

in the same boat as you, dating a slightly chubby girl at the moment and while she's a sweetheart and I do like her and I like spending time with her but I just can't help but think that if she lost 20-25lbs and built her glutes up a bit she'd go from a 6.5/10 to probably an 8/10
If you can, try to get her to hit the gym with you, it's great for bonding and you'll both be bettering yourselves, but there is the issue of breaking it to her, you can't just tell her
"um hey I've been thinking, you could stand to lose a few pounds, how about you and I start worki..."
"ARE YOU SAYING I'M FAT"

What happened to your post lel.

Well, she probably wouldn't lift with me, but she swims, which is better for weight loss anyways as it is cardio.

Honestly, if the girl actually is a good girl in every other way other than her body, then i wouldn't mind too much.
If you actually take the relationship far enough, chances are that you can work up to a point where you can make her exercise with you.

But there is some psychological implications with girls like them .. some years of my life have show that a certain concern exists with these girls and I am currently tossing my mind back and forth trying to think about whether or not it is actually that easy to determine certain behaviors.
I could clarify on this matter, but i will only do so if you actually want me to, as its quite some text.

What are you driving? What am I supposed to drive at 22?

>320d
bruuuhh at least get a 330d. But I tell you the 330i petrol is so much more fun. That straight-6 sound hnnnggghh

oh sorry if money is an issue but still I'd go for a 320i/325i. They are more reliable and easy to fix yourself

I lift, look good, dress "acceptable", and ride a bike.
I get more men attracted to me than woman.
I've never had a girl lust over my bike but I get guys who do daily.
OP's pic is a meme in the states.

Watch Connor Murphys videos

If you have a BMW and also are Veeky Forums, then yes.

What? Why?

>tfw you are a bmw driver who plays soccer, likes to cruise on his motorcycle in the summer and lifts

"football"

where is the one where the dude who lifts is surrounded by other guys saying they used to lift

Hue

t. connor murphy

What bike do you have friendo?
>Suzuki master race reporting in

ZHP 330i? very nice user, hope its as clean as the pic

not him but i got a slow ass GS500.

i wanna trade it for a 600 or 750 but money's tight right now

ZHP seems to be an American thing. In Germany the performance package is called "M-Paket" and it's only looks and suspension, no changes to the engine/gearbox. It's quite common and was available even for the smallest engine.

I try to keep it clean and mostly stock. Mine looks just like the pic minus M3 mirrors, plus black kidney grill.