/DNP general/

/DNP general/
How you holding up? The heat really hits you at the worst time, but is it sure effective. Ate a pizza yesterday and somehow still lost a pound.

Other urls found in this thread:

americannutritionassociation.org/newsletter/deadly-nsaids
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ingesting rat poison for accelerated fat loss

Some of us value time and our muscles. I'd love to perfect diet for months at a time, but sometimes pizza is great.

>loading up on carbs while on DNP.
You are playing a dangerous game my friend.

It's winter so opening the window up really nullifies a lot of the heat. the worst was playing basketball/cardio and I was sweating before I even played. The lethargy is the killer

I'd get on slin, roids, hgh and clen before I use DNP. That shit can kill you, it's literally poison with a high affinity to fat tissue. It doesn't mean it won't have any effect on other tissue.

DO NOT USE IT YOU RETARDS

on my third day of a 250mg, So far pretty much no side effects besides slightly dizzy sometimes, other times slightly warmer, i did sweat more than usual in the gym. anyway its just the third day and the dose isn't even that big so no big deal.

>Clen safer than DNP

Idiots actually believe this.

Everything is 'literally poison' if you have enough of it. You'd need to take like 15 pills at once to really die.

I'm on it right now and it's really hard to overdose. You do it incrementally. Too warm? Don't take a higher dose.

Primary dangers are from overheating and/or dehydration due to excessive dosing.

The real danger here are the retarded fucks who get their hands on it without doing the necessary research, feel fine after taking 1000mg, and start doing 1500mg on the second day. When even 750mg/day can have strong side effects and extreme sweating, and sources often vary wildly in potency.

Note to anyone considering DNP: Just stray on the safe side, ramp up your dose slowly over the course of a week, and NEVER exceed 750. It's just not fucking worth it. Even if it doesn't kill you, you're going to regret the experience.

500mg is perfect for the weekends. Not sure how people get through the weekdays on it.

>literally taking DEADLY POISON all for the sake of losing weight
>eats pizza
Why don't you just shoot yourself in the head you fucking moron?

>t. jelly fag
Did you even research before spouting memes?

>tfw dnp 100% killed my appetite for staple bodybuilding proteins like chicken breast, lean pork and skinless chicken legs

The only "protein" I can stand now is protein powder + skim milk.

Sucks, but at least I can just take 5 scoops a day and fill out whatever and still hit my 200g quota.

>complaining about scoops

4 a day will put the average guy in a near useless hellish state after a couple of days of usage.

6 a day continously will be lethal to almost anyone under 300lbs dumbass.

250mg pills.

>Having warm/cold fever
>Wildly sweating
>Breathing issues
>High blood pressure
All signs of being Poisoned by this shitty & useless product.
Rather just do a real cut

I clearly said at once, obviously it builds up with a 36hr half life.

>5th day of DNP
>internal body temperature hits 106 F
>full on fever hallucinations
>involuntary muscle contractions
>pain so bad I think I'm going to die
>zero strength, can't drink liquid fast enough
>temp hits 106.5 F
>get Really cold and start shivering even though I'm boiling up
>death waits for us all
>come by 12 hours later, worst pain I have ever been in
>can't see straight, double Vision and blurry
>temp down to 104 F
>maybe I get to survive after all and die another day
>drink half a gallon and pass out
>36 hours later temp at 100 F
>Holly shit
>12 pounds gone, I'm sure 99% was just fluid

250mg a day, never again will I touch this shit

Jesus man, how did you not go to a hospital? You people realize if you get hot enough you pass out, and if you pass out and keep getting hotter you'll cook your fucking brain. You got really fucking lucky.

Yes, I was about half a degree farenheit away from certain death. I would have went to the hospital, at the moment though I was severely impaired and not thinking straight at all. I could barely get up, had to crawl Into the washroom and could not form a sentence at the time.

It did not seem as scary at the moment, in hindsight I am petrified at how much my decision making and judgement was impaired.

just reading this made me feel ill user, I hope you are okay now

Ive ran dnp before and didnt have any of these issues
I did a low dose slowly ramping up over a two week period
Lost 15 pounds and looked shredded

Well good for you. I can't recommend anyone to ever take it after my experience, simply because the range of potential responses to it is to variable.

I'm almost through with my cycle, currently 500 mg a day and the only thing that sucks is I'm fucking sweating bullets and hot as hell

are the cataracts just a meme?

I'm a little surprised you didn't suffer any permanent damage from that 2bh.

supposedly they're a side effect only seen in women.

Me as well. Maybe there is permanent damage, who knows. I feel fine, but that means nothing.

Took 6 weeks before the cramps and aches went away completely.

holy shit lmao

How do you survive work/school with 500mg? I'm way too warm to function at work.

Wrong!

Youre a dumbass. A poison is a poison regardless of the amount.
yeah, DNP can kill you. And yet you take it, so you can eat pizza. Pizza is not gonna kill you. Youre just a lazy vain fuck.

You should take 2 ibuprophen tonight. And then 200 tomorrow and see what the difference is like.

Everything can kill you. NSAIDs can kill you, in fact they kill many more people than DNP[0].

[0]: americannutritionassociation.org/newsletter/deadly-nsaids

8 at once is already lethal to almost every human being in the planet, no need to go to 15.