Brahs,what are some overlooked benefits of being Veeky Forums?

For me was all the little things are easier. This was the big one for me when I lost weight. I didn't realize how difficult life had become. Things like getting out of a big comfy armchair, getting up off the floor, walking, and getting out of bed were much harder for me when I was a big fat fuck.

I learned a shitload about how my body works. Random aches and pains etc were no longer a mystery. Also being redpilled on how diet works is pretty fucking useful as well.

This is probably the biggest thing for me. I'm certainly no where near being what I consider Veeky Forums but as a newbie lifter I recognize what my body is doing. When I walk I know what muscles are doing what, for example.

I can do random shit easier. Hopping fences when drunk with the boys is much easier. I can pick up my friends off the floor. I can impress women by overhead pressing them. Everything is easier and it's wonderful.

How easy is it to overhead press someone? Wouldn't it be much harder than pressing the same weight on a bar because of stability?

Shopping for clothes and everything looks good

Veeky Forums actually taught me how to cook, thanks guys.

What do you cook, user?

Shipping for clothes and not having to reach right to the back of the rack to find the fatty sizes.

Fitting clothes actually look good.

Brown rice, boiled skinless chicken and boiled broccoli, with cod liver oil on the side.

Every
Single
Day

But I know how to cook it pretty well by now.

I didn't recognize Rashida in OP.

I fucking love Rashida, fucking hnnng.

Mostly chicken but I've been experimenting with different ways of cooking it

Also fish.

Jesus christ I wouldn't call that cooking.

She's a 10

Brown rice is a meme.
Like 2 more grams of fiber, and in return you get a bunch of anti-nutrients.

Asians have been polishing it off forever because they know what's up. Hippies and bodybuilders keep it for the last 50 years because it's natural, man.

She is so unattractive desu

Did I say brown rice? I meant nothing, because keto.

not desu

Legend has it that she will give birth to the reincarnation of Tupac.

Would that be her sister?

It's a type of education you cannot really read. There's a peculiar misinforming academia around weight-lifting on the internet. For every person that says more reps or more carbs, there's another one who says less reps or less carbs and of course there's always the person who is trying to explain what high or low will do for YOUR body. There is nobody you can ask when it comes to what happens to YOU when you lift or what works best for YOU. It's a deep education with your own genetics and abilities and a mind body connection

i can carry ALL THE GROCERIES in one go EVERY TIME

Definitely nutrition. I've read entire books and scientific journals on it now.

I sleep much better since I started hitting the gym.
Also I used to have backpains, high blood pressure and my heart sometimes hurt which was worring me a lot. But thats all gone now.

I don't have to rely on my personality and wallet as much to get laid.

Of course, are you autistic? That's literally a given, what the fuck do you think is gonna be harder, a person who's weight isn't distributed evenly who's also probably shaking while trying to hold a plank position and has nowhere convenient to grab on to. Or a fucking bar with weights on it. Like are you really that retarded where you needed to ask that question?

Not a benefit in the slightest, but since I started lifting, gross fat chicks hit on me way more often. I'm hoping that once I reach a certain threshold, gross regular chicks will hit on me

Take a xanax

Roid fag detected

Truth

Meant this for

I can put the dishes away faster now

>mind and body connection
I found I move smoother and dance better just from actually know how to move my body and control it. Took long enough but still.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

OH MAMA!

When everything fails, I still have my health.

Why the fuck don't you bake chicken?
Throw on spices or a sauce and it's 1000x better than garbage boiled chicken

>anti nutrients
Wat

Also wondering.

Learn to cook.
Easier to find good fitting clothes.
Workplace/daily life light physical tasks are nothing. (Moving papers, shoveling snow, etc.)
Harder to kill in general.

kys dude

jesus

I learned here that it's possible to change your life, be it lose fat/gain muscle/improve mental health.

Veeky Forums also taught me to wipe my ass sitting down. Much appreciated.

I was an orphan

Now that im skinnier and bulkier in other areas im finding clothes harder to find.

Most brands is designed for skinny manlet asians or people that are on eternal bulks these days

>learned to cook really good meals
>learned to budget my wage way better
>learned to structure my week,not just day
>people take the things I say more seriously; I'm somehow an authority on things to other people
>Increased energy throughout the day
>quicker reaction time

>came here for the rashida jones pics
>only found 2

this board is disgusting

We need more mixed race people. Prove me wrong Veeky Forums.

Post more you fool.

Do people actually find her attractive?

Angerry

I can pour a 2 litre soda bottle with one hand now. Though I don't drink much soda anymore so I dont get to use my new power.

She's a soft 6/10

Psychologically the types of feelings you have feel better in general

The bad guys are afraid and don't do bad things around you

Double dubs of sad wisdom

she's 24 at least dumbass

seriously. why the FUCK do so many bodybuilders and fitness buffs think you need to BOIL chicken? boiling chicken does not change its nutrient composition.

put the chicken skin side down in a hot pan until its crispy. then slather it in spices, herbs, and garlic, pop into a hot oven. so much better

I've gotten hit on by more gay dudes, and women that I don't want to go out with.

I don't get hit on by women I do want to go out with...

So you don't get carcinogens from burning anything you fucking idiot or using any spray/butter/oil so it doesn't stick. You're so dense it hurts

One thing that sucks now that I'm fit is that people want me to help them move shit all the time. Also, when moving large objects they grind against my ribs, or hips.

Compared to a typical negress she is.