Connor Murphy and Veeky Forums BTFO by a fat jew

youtube.com/watch?v=uqWUfTsEEOE

I want Connor murphy to fuck my wife

Kek came here the moment i saw the video to see Veeky Forums reactions.

I would be as obnoxious as him if I was that aesthetic, tbqhwyaf.

connor may be cringe but at least he is aesthetic ethan and hila have literally no talent and everything they do is based off tearing down people that are actually interesting.

literally watching it right now, im both aroused and cringed

I kinda want to fug Hila.

I don't know who this Connor Murphy guy is but I wouldn't fug him. Too annoying.

His gf is fucking autistic and ugly, but her face is turning me on for some reason. Might be the crazy eyes.

The insecurity is showing.

>"when he's having sex he's watching himself in the mirror"

Yeah because every girl doesn't do that already...?

I want Connor to fuck my wife's son.

>I have never had sex with a woman and never will!!!!

This

The best part about this is the people in the comments saying they would choose ethan over connor.

SOUR GRAPES LMAO

>Connor Murphy and Veeky Forums BTFO by a fat jew
no, Connor Murphy is cringe as fuck, but so is making a 10+ minute video trying to convince the world he's cringe
his girlfriend looks like she wants to leave and you just know that it would have taken over an hour to record those 10 minutes

also

Yeah he's a fuckwit in his vids but he's kind've got the right to be

dude your number lmao

That's his wife

I think she's frantically trying to think of things to say because she's not as funny as ethan

>My favorite color is abs

Lmao

ethan fuck off with your shilling you haven't made good content in like two years you clickbait motherfucker

she is

I was so disappointed when my ex didn't want to fuck by the mirror in her dorm, this was literally the first thing I thought of when I saw the mirror.

Connor pls go

negativity is attractive though, it makes people think you have something meaningful to say

psyche 101

I don't want to give this dude views, but this seems kinda funny. Can someone give me the rundown?

Also that girl looks Jewish as hell. Is she attractive aside from the face?

She's thin as a stick

Also mizrahi jew I think

yeah...

Connor Murphy is the kind of dude to post in a Turkish oil wrestling forum a screencap about himself making a comment about himself and then making multiple accounts to like his comment

Pls go

this

hehe...

wow there really are fags here that watch conor videos

how embarassing

he isn't obnoxious though. the dude is pretty humble and lax in all other contexts. these videos are his living and he has to use his body to make money.

>making connor even more famous
>gj goy

>everything they do is just tearing people down

He said while posting on 4kids. A place where you get told to kys yourself on a regular basis

you gotta remember the majority of fit are first year/no even lifters who want to become zyzz

enjoy the memes, never take advice from here though

t. connor

>video saying he's a frat tier douche
No kidding, what else is new. People who'd emulate him if they looked like him are a bunch of child molesters.

>he isn't obnoxious though

send me and my wife cringe compilations and well mystery science 3k the shit out of them: the career

>all this Hila hate

I guess Veeky Forums having good tastes in women is just a meme.

I like Connor though. He's a self parody and he knows it, and just like any other youtube prank video he just tests to see girls reactions.

all the fat jew will do is give him more attention and subscribers