Tfw the liquid jew

>tfw the liquid jew
>tfw the tobacco jew
>tfw the tobacco jew
>tfw i'm losing weight and making gains but i can't help but think i'd be a lot further along if it wasn't for my vices

Help

The second tobacco was supposed to be the herbal jew. Blaming that one on the liquid jew.

Quit them, dingus

Vices are there to keep you trapped.
Be stronger than your vices or accept your place between their jaws

Trying. Quit drinking beer during the week. Still drinking hard liquor on the weekends, though

Quit smoking first. Worry about the alcohol later. It worked for me.

>cut down on drinking
>quit chewing tobacco
>gonna lent pop, maybe nofap as well

Gonna be a difficult March.

>liquid jew
oil?

Booze

how the fuck did you get into chewing tobacco. I understand kids think smoking is cool and get addicted but chewing tobacco is just disgusting.
what is appealing in anyway about having smelly brown shit in your mouth??

>quit smoking weed years ago
>quit tobacco 6 months ago
>haven't had alcohol in almost a month

I probably won't quit drinking entirely, but I'm going to really limit myself to situations where it'd be weird if I didn't

After that, the next addiction fo rme to kick is caffeine

idk dude but one of my friends keeps trying to get everyone else to try it

Should I quit smoking cigars or are those okay?

Dip is harder to quit than smoking, since it doesn't make you feel as shitty when you're doing it

They're probably keeping your nicotine addiction alive, even if you aren't inhaling

>confirmed city cuck

How do I quit smoking the herbal jew? I've been a daily smoker for too long.

It's so good. It fucks up my cutting, though. It's fucking great when you're trying to bulk.

I smoke blunts and drink soda. It is my favorite actuvity. I went to a good school and work like 60 hours a week. these are the only things i look forward to sadly

is it common in rural areas. pls explain why you like it. genuinely curious

Coffee is good 4u

i don't use it but where I live (rural Canada) about 50% of my hockey team chews, and nearly every hunter Just something to do i guess

do you not think theyre gross? is there no social stigma attached to it?

not among the guys, some of them have hot as fuck wives and girlfriends too. as long as they're not spitting inside it doesnt bother me in the slightest
the cancer risk, and what that cancer looks like, is terrifying to me