Girlfriend of one year broke up with me today and it's almost my off day from the gym...

Girlfriend of one year broke up with me today and it's almost my off day from the gym. What the fuck do I do Veeky Forums

call up her friend and fuck her.

get out of the house

What does it feel like when a intimate relationship ends?

I'm 29 and I have never had one.

I wonder how I'd react if I managed to get one, and she ended it, how I would return back to my incel lifestyle.

you fucking blow your brains out because Veeky Forums isn't your blog

depends on your mental fortitude.

i was just moderately annoyed for a while because we broke up for the dumbest reasons

Going through the same thing and I don't feel that bad. Sure you miss the casual sex and companionship but then you have to realize that you have to act for your own interests first.

we're all going to make it bruh

Celebrate. You have just got your life/freedom/disposable income back.

Go to the gym brah. Go do some crio or swimmijng if it is rest day.

Are you from Nashville, OP?

This

*Cardio

>Step 1: Make a thread on Veeky Forums
>Step 2: Get dubs

You were close. How about I show you how it's done?

NOT YET

Yep

615 too?

This.
t. Survivor of 3 year relationship break up. Living together from about 2 months after meeting.
I'm 22.
You get over it.

Not op but donelson checking in

I was in the same boat pretty much, still not over her though.

you're fine dude. I went through it. you're fine

you're born alone you die alone. welcome to it. The relationship is over but you can still be cool / chill friends.
fuckign incredible. find someone you really really connect with and its mutual.

If it was today, acknowledge that no matter how you try, or how much you know... You won't be able to shake the feeling. But realize that you'll move on.

And move on you will. You will squat, you will train, you will cultivate yourself.
You'll go on Holidays on your own and bang hotties from all over the world, you'll meet new people, develop new crafts.

You'll remember her, but she will also remember you.
One day thou, one day you will forgive her... and forget her. Not with rage, but with acceptance.

This is what we are.

You're male. You have it harder, but you have it better.

>when a relationship ends

Found the depressed faggot.

Sounds like it's you who should be killing themselves, dude.

My gf of 1 year dumped me 3 weeks ago and gave me gonorrhea, just go to the fucking gym.

Ok, Germantown

She broke up with me 3 months ago after almost 3 years of being together and almost immediately jumped ships to someone who was "on paper" better than me in most ways (taller, more lucrative profession, more muscular).

I was a mess for a while and just pissed. But I think that I'm doing a good job relative to most people. I'm still not completely okay, but I know that I will be eventually. You just got to look at the bright sides.

We're all going to make it brahs

shoulda had a sidechick

>edgelord

I just broke up with my 2.3 year girlfriend and this post helped me.

Thanks bro, we are going to make it.

go to gym
5x3 push press
4x8 rack pull (just above knee)
3xAMRAP kroc rows

go heavy.. do as many reps as you can on your last set.

if possible medicine ball slams and punch bag till exhaustion

then get tinder