I know this is old but what are your thoughts on Chris Duffin and his lifts...

I know this is old but what are your thoughts on Chris Duffin and his lifts. Also have any of you trained with a duffalo bar?

He's the shit. I'd love a duffalo bar but I don't have 600 dollars for a bar right now.

>sumo

Personally duffalo bars feel weird as shit to me. I find it really hard to set up for squats with them.

is it a deadlift bar?

Literally 3 seconds in Google

It's a curved bar, supposedly it helps with reducing elbow stress in the low bar squat. Also allows for more ROM when benching, but that sounds bad for the shoulders.

no shit you cant squat well with a bar like that

seems like its just a renamed bamboo bar

>seems like its just a renamed bamboo bar

I think you mean buffalo bar, but yeah. Supposedly it's thicker and has a more aggressive curve.

its pure meme

>sumo
>fat
>midget

lmfao who gives a shit

fuck off retard

Was getting shoulder pain from low bar squats. Luckily my gym has a duffalo bar. Definitely not as aggravating on the shoulders using that thing.

Also duffin is a pretty cool guy, he has stopped by my gym a few times while traveling. He didn't act like some big shot and he definitely knows a lot about powerlifting

if you shoot up fast does it spring like a rubberband or what

The Duffalo bar is a buffalo bar but not shitty and the curve is separate angles meant to give the best feel. It's better for the shoulders since the angle you grip the bar makes it easier to retract your shoulder blades, keep upper back tightness, and keeps elbows from flaring.

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

whats up chris im not spending $500 on a bar i could make out of pvc pipe

Pulls a thousand
"Fat midget"
Kek

when will manlets learn?

No. It's basically a regular bar but it's curved and a little thicker

oh so metal is pre bent?

looked like it was bending because of the weight in the pics

He's deadlifting with a deadlift bar but here's the duffalo

yeah i know but on the website it had pics that looked like it was malleable not pre bent

>being this insecure about yourself

Duffalo bar is made out of iron, retard kill yourself nigger faggot

Duffalo bar? Why get that when tsunami bar exists?

What the fuck I don't remember that episode of Dexter's Laboratory

the bukake warrior

it sick it piss

Big lenny uses a duffalo bar to tickle his grapefruit sized prostate

He's entertaining and his intensity is awesome. He shills a bunch of shit, but hey, guy has to pay for all that juice.

He's friends with Jack Donovan who's a "White Nationalist", we have to disavow!

t. reddit/r/powerlifting