Hey! I posted a couple of months back with the pic on the left at 127 lbs. (I'm a short human)...

Hey! I posted a couple of months back with the pic on the left at 127 lbs. (I'm a short human). Anyway this is me from yesterday and I said I'd post pics. I ate really shitty for a bit between the two pics. But! I'm back on and this is what we got. I'm excited to see more progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEn61BL4Nwk&t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw I prefer the left
You were THICC

Post tits whore

It was only a matter of time.

You look great now op. Keep it up. With your body type, you'll look amazing shredded up.

Should do some stretches to help with that anterior pelvic tilt. Other then that good progress, keep it up.

yay bby want some fux?

KEK
U
C
K

Know any good ones?

squats, do them girl! a lot!

>gyno so bad you need a bra

PLEASE be in LONDON

hip thrusts*

Hip flexor stretches

what posted. Unless you want to stretch your quad at the same time you can just let your back foot rest on the floor

Also work your abs
You basically have weak abdominal muscles and tight hip flexors from sitting too much which give you that fucked up posture

>posts progress pic
>wearing two different pairs of clothes in each one

Why do people do this? If you're going to post a progress pic, wear the same damn pair of clothes.

Not her, but will I get taller if I do this?

worth a try, you may gain like 1 or 2 cm depending on how bad your anterior pelvic tilt was

Underrated post

nother femanon here!!

I'd recommend just on your daily routine practicing tightening your core as it helps fix your posture and whatnot

Try to do some lower body leg exercises that also engage the core heavily to help get that lower bit off too!

I unironically think you looked hotter in the pic on the left lol

>that deep belly button in left pic

hnnngg want to fill with cum

another femanon here

Have your boobs shrunk at all? Could you post a pic of them? I'm just a bit worried about my boobs shrinking if I lose weight

being fat with huge tits is always worse than being skinny with no tits

youtube.com/watch?v=BEn61BL4Nwk&t=8s

also stop posting on Veeky Forums

the fuck is wrong with you guys she looked like shit

She looks hot af in the left pic and sickly in the right.

you guys are delusional

Not true.
T. An user whose ex started chubby then gained 15 kg but I swear half of it went to her (already very big) boobs.

Railing her missionary and watching those things bounce man...

Nice fucking blog slut

>delusional

dick don't lie dude
i got a semi from the left pic
i don't know why it triggers you so much

not her but thank you for posting this here a-video

no problem,it helped me so I always post it