How can I get body like this? Is this achievable as a natty bodybuilder?

How can I get body like this? Is this achievable as a natty bodybuilder?

Work out for 1-2 months, then give up and gain some flab

this desu

there is nothing hard about getting this bod. I already look like this and with less fat since this fucker is just eating whatever shit he wants.

What about his face? Can I naturally achieve a face like that? Or will I need surgery?

be 6'1"

yeah, get surgery and tell the doctor you want the (basic casual fag special)

Realistically
>lift for 2 years on a good diet
>3 years if you don't really try

assuming you're starting from almost nothing

The Jews killed his career

>surgery
>natty

I'm pretty close.. this took me 6 months.

>I'm pretty close
>being this delusional

when? this top tier film came out last may, la la land came out in december, and he's in a sequel to blade runner that's currently in post-production

You slow.. or what?

He pretty much is stop trying to put others down

You don't actually think your close right? You may be around the bf% but muscle wise... nah

I do.. I mean I'm a little taller and all I feel like he's really got me on are the shoulders.

But that body dismorphia is real.

Shoulders definitely, arms and chest are bigger too. You may have better abs or it's the lighting though.

Regardless it's good progress for 6months

>tattoo on back
>literally the most lighting/angle possible
>small forearms
>shit delts
>no upper chest
>wide hips - no v taper
This guy is far from making it.

Height and weight? Program and diet?

You look great + ignore these retards

You actually have a better physique, gosling is flaring his traps in that screenie PLUS he is on steroids, so his traps obviously will have more development than yours

really really good job

5 months im there except with lower bf % because I'm not a lazy filthy normie that drinks and shit and goes out to parties and eats pizza with stacy

>achieveable as a natty BB

Yes, if you go to to the gym, no, if you sit on Veeky Forums and shitpost all day

Hit me with a pic with a timestamp.. if you wanna throw shit

YOU NEED THAT THICK NECK.

I'm 6'2". Weight at this pic was 170. I'm currently at 178 and will start cutting prob around a month.

Honestly my routine just varies. I've been working and going to school.. so I haven't had a die hard goal atm.

Fuck the haters, you did an incredible job man. Keep it up. In a year, Ryan Gosling could see you with your shirt off and wish he had your dedication and willpower.

Thank you bro. See.. this is the kinda energy i like having around. Good vibes for everyone.

>I'm not a lazy filthy normie that drinks and shit and goes out to parties and eats pizza with stacy

not that you could with that face

try /r/fitness

>those delts.
>1 month
nah

Genetics

u merlin faggot

I don't need to drink and party because I run that tinder game and pick up girls at the gym

>autistic losers on Veeky Forums call u ugly
>bitches on my autistic dick

sure goes to show

Your arms are slightly smaller, but I dare say other than that you look better than he does in the OP. Do more curls. His arms aren't very big anyway.

doesn't change the fact that you're ugly
oh and get off my board you fucking laptop salesman

you need to give a personal trainer a blow job, then, if you're lucky he will make you dependent on his protein source and that is what will get you gains.

stop using ellipses it makes you sound like a fag

Wasting time. I get it. Timestamp it..or stfu