Is dirty bulking a meme?

Is dirty bulking a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h03GVRxDKcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are you calling "dirty bulking"? Getting fat as fuck? Or eating "dirty" food?

i dunno but i've been eating strictly pizza and protein shakes for a month and i've gained 10 lbs

>is eating a bunch of shitty food to get big a meme
yes

Gained 2 lbs of muscle, 8 of fat. Will lose the muscle in your cut phase

>cut phase

what is that

>cut phase
>implying

yes, dirty bulking is a meme.A person should only bulk once he hits his weight plateaus.Even then, the bulk should be controlled and calculated carefully at something like 300 cals.

If you're skinny as fuck, you can get away with

A. Eating whatever you want on bulk

As long as

B. You eat at least 200g protein

This is feasible for 3 months with lifting, then once your metabolism (and stomach) is adjusted then you can start working on your nutrition i.e. Tracking macros

>was skinny
>not skinny anymore
it works

not really I ate like 120-140 g of protein and I gained weight just fine

This, you gotta laugh at people who believe you need 200-300g protein to build muscle.

you tell me

just ordered 2 large pizzas with cheese crust............

>200g protein

ignore this obvious shill guys

yeah I thought I wouldn't build any muscle cause I didn't get 1g of protein per lbs

>t. 25% pajeet nutrition

Who needs protein? Gotta allot 90% of your calories on more biryani rice buter naan and saag aloos like a good street shitter.

ye I gained mostly fat but eating 200 g of protein instead of 140 wouldn't have changed much

if you're a natty yes
youtube.com/watch?v=h03GVRxDKcE

interesting

This dude is a complete tosser. Trying to drum up views by fake unnecessary rage is old and no longer unique or funny.

Don't be mad because you've spent hundreds of your NEETBUX on whey protein, brah.

is eating like a hamplanet a meme?

Nice gains

Time?

10 months