Whats everyones opinions on Soylent...

Whats everyones opinions on Soylent? It's been a great way for me to manage calories while I focus on losing weight and I think it helps deal with my cravings for shitty food more.

I would imagine once I wanna get more serious about lifting I would want to eat regular food again.

Thoughts?

get out shill REEEEEEE

If I was shilling I wouldn't have asked about switching off of it once I lost weight now would I?

It's terrible and anyone who cares about their health would be best to avoid it. It's more expensive than real food and although there isn't enough evidence yet, I'm willing to bet humans aren't meant to eat nutrient smoothies to survive.

>I think it helps deal with my cravings for shitty food more
The co-founder of Soylent did a 30 day experiment on the stuff and 2 weeks in he pretty much stopped caring about normal food at all.

Similarly, people who stop eating sugary snacks for 2 weeks no longer desire them.

Nutritionists say it could be missing shit that we get from food that we don't know about yet

Since soy naturally raises estrogen and blocks testosterone, I typically avoid heavy amounts of soy in my diet.

But you do you.

>Whats everyones opinions on Soylent?

It's all good in moderation. I'd stay away from the Green version though.

Nice

It's literally a Jewish trick to chemically enslave lazy fat fuck Americans

Mr.Jones is that you?

No, Alex Jones is a false flag JIDF installment to subvert and mislead the Americans, he would never name the Jew.

What if I put Male Vitality drops inside each bottle? Would that cancel out the jew?

No that would scramble your masculine energies even more, super male vitality is also a chemical enslavement tool

FUCK what food have jew hands not touched?

steak and eggs are redpilled, make sure the animals are natty before consumption unless you want a gender reassignment courtesy of Shlomo

soylent is utter crap

they are inexperienced in food formulation and are experimenting eith their users

Extremely expensive drink aimed at menchildren who don't want to learn to cook their own food with no benefits whatsoever

They only people I know that drink it are nerds that play childrens card games on twitch while acting like dumbasses.

>humans aren't meant to eat nutrient smoothies

We aren't meant to do anything.
Unless you believe in intelligent (or stupid) design, then it isn't a question of what we're meant to do.
If we can survive and gain our nutrition through smoothies, then that's just as good as 'real' food.
If there are downsides to living off this shit, then it's a fault in the smoothie, not in the concept of nutrition smoothies.

You all big up the scientific method and studies etc, but you keep coming out with shit like that without even thinking about it.

However, i do beleive that a diet should have variety, and that these things are still rather overpriced. And that we as yet do not understand enough about the body and nutrition to make these a valid sole food source.

But these things are gonna be the future - in one form or another.

Fuck off retard, just inject your asshole with estrogen and cut off your dick. That's nice and progressive, it's the way of the future

Soylent started off being manufactured by two college aged men with no food preparation licenses in a leased warehouse with no safety or quality control standards.

We're still a long way away from having nutrient extraction and prepation being more cost effective and efficient than consuming whole foods.

While I'm absolutely sure complete nutritional supplements and drugs to reduce required sleep are the way of the future, Soylent is not.

>I'm too much of a bitch to chew

Not sure where that's coming from man...

I don't beleive (and think i stated that in the post) that sopylent atm is anything close to a substitute to a regular diet.

I just take issue with people saying that we're "meant" to do certain things. And that those things are therefore superior to "unnatural" things.

I do beleive that in the future - depending on how thw world goes - there will be an issue with providing nutrionally complete diets to a large number of people spread over huge distances and potentially far from sources of traditional foods.
In scenario's such as this - as well as for potential economic upsides - nutritionally complete (or near enough by then) smoothies or substances will likely be the answer.
But mainly - fuck off with "natural is better, just because"

Anyone noticed these things give off flammable gas when heated?

yeah there's something to that.
don't you prepare your food for digesting when you chew? The food mixing with the saliva and all that.

Not filling. Prepared to be hungry.

enjoy you're jaw atrophy

it turns the freakin frogs GAY