Is Veeky Forums shaming mainstream now?

youtube.com/watch?v=uqWUfTsEEOE
This is getting ridiculous, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/vguto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

more like autism shaming

Douchebag shaming is.

>taking off his shirt and climbing poles in a grocery store and flexing to random people
how is this Veeky Forums shaming?

if i had his body i would be naked 100% of the time even in the fucking winter

was wondering when he would pick on my boy

But read the comments under the video. It's full of dweebs and fatsos feeling sorry for the girls who had to look at abs

And he didn't even do his research. If he did he would know Conor is probably smarter than him studying mathematics or some shit and that he's a cool guy who would gladly do colab with that Jewish monkey.

yeah because the guy is cringey as fuck

>goes to walmart
>HEY GURL WANNA SPOT ME
>takes off his shirt and climbs a pole while his friend records it
>she stands there awkwardly wondering why she's being filmed

I mean I can't even watch his more awkward videos but yeah Connor will probably bring this up in a vlog and be chill about it

why does anyone watch this fat jew and his skinny/whore/stoner/visa-needing jewess?

he's clearly insecure and his jewess is getting so wet.

"he sucks doesn't he!!!"
"..........heh....." >pussy wettens

fucking youtube whores and fucking youtube for paying these talentless slobs

I thought that's the point of Murphy's vids - the cringefest

He could have fucked himself up badly on this one, lol.

once again the principle that if you're attractive you can get away with literally anything is proven

t. connor

I came here specifically to find this thread.

>Genuinely courious about Murphy's response.

Is that old guy in the background wearing a MAGA hat?

>having to stage reactions to justify your roid use

pathetic

>some fat numale makes a video about a shredded tall guy who gets good looking girls

success breeds jealousy.. what else is new?

>roid
dyel detected. He was training since 12

Connor is ridiculous, but I don't think they should be too critical of other people's bodies. Hila is underweight and probably has an eating disorder, and Ethan is overweight with an incredible pencil neck. I don't think either of them have done any physical activity ever.

They're not criticizing his body you moron

you are absolutely gullible as fuck if you think this guy is natty

they throw more than few jabs at life style, which they presumed is required for being fit, saying things like that he has nothing else going in his life etc

he doesn't look roided, you're just dyel

>makes videos of himself flexing in walmart
I'd say their assumption is spot on

They're saying that based on how he interacts with women though

>some autist who makes cringey videos rightfully gets made fun of
>"WAAAH STOP FITSHAMING [TRIGGERED]"

To be completely honest, Connor Murphy acts like a total fucking autist and says cringe worthy shit

No amount of aesthetics can save you if you're fucking retarded and a walking cringefest

>tfw no jew hila gf
REEEEE I WANT A JEW GF NOW

Pure autistic moron, but the guy clearly slays poon. To think otherwise is ridiculous.

obviously, anyone who is attractive slays poon you retard

just because you slay poon doesnt mean you arent an autistic moron

Lol?

That is exactly what I just said.

Learn to read.

nigga, he literally says he's awkward and quiet as shit and does these videos to get himself out of his shell

>nigga
>literally

Oh boy.

i honestly think connors online personality is a put on and that he probably contacted ethan and hila to do this video for publicity. i hate youtube

>stands on top of a chipotle flexing
>j-just trying to come out of my shell g-guys

the less he talks the better his video is, this one was an exception though

the amount of people in this thread defending Connor says alot about the people here

a bunch of delusional half-gay fucks

but it isn't. They don't know nothing about him apart of few vids

It says USA. You can see it a little later in the video.

Ffs at no point did Ethan and Hila fit-shame him. What is fit-shame anyway? "Oh look at this guy he's so jacked and good-looking and strong what a moron hahaha" No, it doesn't work unless you're the most insecure person on Earth so stop being so triggered.

They make fun of his actions, not his body. If anything Ethan even says he's clearly hot (not that he could say anything else considering he's fat and greasy asf himself). But the guy is so fucking cringey in his videos, if you don't get why that's funny you're not better than all those butthurt SJW.

connor has a legit 10/10 body but his stunts are autismo level stuff

Veeky Forums-izen confirmed then?

Absolutely this desu

This is not fit shaming. Connor is just cringy as fuck and gives Veeky Forums people a bad name.

>But the guy is so fucking cringey
it's the point of his vids tho. He admitted it many times

So he's the embodiment of
>I was only pretending to be retarded
and no one should care about him at all

>it's the point of his vids tho. He admitted it many times
Admitting to something doesn't change the fact that you are still doing it.

JUST A PRANK BRO

>fitshame

kek, h3 even gave us an update on his weight loss, he's autism-shaming, not fit-shaming you faggot

you're no better than anti-fat shaming sjw feminists

Not going to watch the video but
> Veeky Forums shaming
is a compliment and a sign that you have made it.

You should really watch the video becase this guy has not made it and is autistic.

he absolutely has my man

both of them aren't correct, one just point out someone's flaws but doesn't look at himself, the other just showing off, both don't require any talent, ignore and move on.

Ethan is losing weight slowly and steadily

like, its not impressive, but its not true that he isn't slowly + steadily fixing his own flaws.

not a connor murphy fan but wow what kinda sad miserable faggot is this guy thats making fun of him?

is he trying to be funny? and whats with that 5/10 bitch next to him and laughing and saying nothing? this is seriously disturbing. youtubers are some of the most fucked up people on earth

me on the right

how insecure you have to be to get offended by this kind of videos

>this is seriously disturbing. youtubers are some of the most fucked up people on earth

Really? This is what constitutes "some of the most fucked up people on earth" in your world? Take a fucking joke you autistic fuck, even Connor did.

not the other user but I do believe that the rise of youtubers in general to be one of the first signs of the decline of occidental culture. We're taking the "15 minutes of fame" credo to ridiculous lengths, exploited by narcissistic assholes. Just look at pewdiepie and the whole bunch of fuckers

Would suck him for maximum gains desu

I'd rather hate on people working hard than work hard myself

What's your point?

>replying without watching the video

i want reddit to leave

this video has been posted a dozen times since it came out
h3h3 is only funny to numale cucks

fit shaming isn't mainstream, this is

go back to where you came from

>calls other people numales
>lurks here enough to have seen this a dozen times
lol

>IT WAS MERELY AN ACT

yes, i'm autistic

not a numale redditor cuck

lmao at all the sluts in the comments: "muscly guys aren't even attractive" or "he's too self obsessed". If he pulled one of his stunts in front of them they'd be on his dick in seconds

You sound bitter :^)

>someone doesn't like the Veeky Forums archetype! they must be sluts
kys

I love Connor Murphy and I wanna suck his dick

No homo

PS: desu connor has good motivational videos and seem to be a cool guy, this new is just trying to surf on his fame to get views, that's what he does, whatever really...

And what are you defending?
That fat fuck who happens to make videos on other youtubers just to get his jew views

Wew lad

I don't know if you know this but close to 99% of all media entertainment is someone making a video about other people.

The only actual content ethan has ever made is the DJ Khaled vids. Every new video is more and more nothing

Well i wouldn't consider this fit shaming. As much as i enjoy his videos, he acts like a complete retard.

Are you forgetting vapenation, which is a pretty well known meme that spreads to most corners of the internet

streamable.com/vguto

The video is pretty flattering to the autismolord

>making fun of a 60 IQ frat tier douche
>fit shaming
Yea, na
If you'd act like Connor of you looked like him, KYS.

>watching jews

t. dyel

Wow, this picture really opened my eyes. I unsubscribed and disliked all his videos.

>this video has been posted a dozen times
It's from yesterday, dumbass. I didn't see it posted once.

better are beta males responding:
Ahmed McBlah - bless you beautiful

>60 IQ
>studying mathematics or economy
sure thing, nigg

okay wigger

Just watched the video.

Guy has some fucking sever social issues. Who the fuck climbs up a Wal-Mart?

>get away with literally anything

If by that you mean, people don't just walk away immediately laughing at you. Sure

Connor Murphy's Omegle videos were ok because the context of Omegle meant that it was actually fairly acceptable to take your shirt off in front of random girls.

But all this shit in public is either fake or just pathetically cringey.

Get a fucking grip, Connor.

Damn that guy is autistic, but he has a great bod

If by getting away with it you mean everyone walks away silently regretting that they crossed paths with you today, sure

not climbing tall objects to make yourself more desirable to the amazonian women........

NO TRAPS

N O
O

T R A P S
R
A
P
S

Oh,this changes everything.Now I consider him funny and not cringey because he is self aware xD.

The guy is literally stuck in a permanent lat spread as far as I can tell.

the last one is supposed to be all male