Why should we NOT do roids?

Look at all these legends. They all had amazing lives and achieved far more than we ever will, and it's all thanks to roids.

I've been thinking, we only live once, and surely we want to have the best life we possibly could, so why would we NOT do roids?

>Dwayne Johnson
The most famous and loved wrestler of all time. Now he's an international movie star and the sexiest man alive

>Zyzz
Lived the life most of us can only dream of in our teens and early twenties.

>Arnold
Perhaps the most well known movie star in the entire world. Got to take part some of the best movies ever made simply for being massive as fuck. Governor of California, and now he's touring around the world having a ball on snapchat for his retirement

>Zac efron
Went from a 7.5/10 to a 9.5/10

Look at Arnold, he's lived to be a healthy old man and he's still having a great life. Zyzz was just retarded and didn't take care of himself properly.

Other than your balls shrinking a little, can anyone give me just TWO good reasons not to do roids? Arnold and The Rock have proved that there's no long term health consequences if you are sensible

hairloss/thinning is real. finistride can ruin your ability to cum forever. even if your hair doesnt fall out it will lose its body and become frizzed and weird.

your skin dries out/ gets leathery but at the same time oily.

acne. if you take accutane it can make your hair fall out even more and it dries out your skin. it also wrecks your cholesterol. prepare for arm zits and bacne

ai's are linked to cancer/genetic damage. ais fuck up blood pressure and cholesterol also in addition to drying out your joints if you get the dose wrong.

if you choose that bnc lifestyle have to figure ways to get your drugs from place to place when you travel.

your gf probably wont like it/ may get dumped

cardiac hypertrophy is a thing. steroids will bomb your hdl and elevate your ldl.

you can grow breasts as well.

lethargy from oral steroids is awful. deca/tren can bomb your coritsol raise prolactin and fuck you up mentally. tren causes insomnia.

steroids raise your red blood cell count so maybe you will get to stroke out at some point in the future.

there is no such thing as just one cycle and you will probably be psychologically dependent on them; natty lifting stops being fun. lifting while you arent blasting stops being fun.

also your balls shrivel

blah blah blah lmao

If the only thing you care about in life is lifting and looking good then roid, if you just do it to stay in shape and for fun then there is no point to go on gear.

At the end of the day its a life commitment, are you willing to go on gear for the rest of your life to look good now or is it not a priority? If you want to go on gear and keep gains you need to stay on gear, and will need trt when you are older.

You also cant have children whilst blasting, im not sure if stuff like HCG allows sperm production whilst blasting.

>your gf probably wont like it/ may get dumped
I got questions, wouldnt getting bigger make you more attractive to girls? as long as you dont go crazy
Zac effron made huge improvements so the argument "its all in the face" is void

>you can grow breasts as well.
>AI+PCT

Just the prospect of getting a better dating life is almost reason enough to do it

It's not about should or not. It's about whether you need to. Unless you are a professional athlete and need all the edge you can get, do you really need to get roided up? If it's for the sake of being physically fit, not being on roids is more than enough to get you through your life. Same for if it's to attract chicks and people like Zac Afron already had fan girls for a damn long time. Then there are the fans who go for the twink look.

Again, it's your own body, do what you want as you wish, but just because you can do it doesn't mean you don't stop and ask yourself whether you should do it.

dude we don't NEED to do anything except breathe, drink and eat

it's about giving yourself a better life

>it's about giving yourself a better life
Again, how? As I said, for athletes it impacts their job and thus their life. What is your purpose? "giving yourself a better life" mean many things and... nothing if you don't specify a thing. So how does it give you a better life? Purely for the aesthetics? If you're sure that will help you, then once again, it's your own body, do what you want as you wish, but just because you can do it doesn't mean you don't stop and ask yourself whether you should do it.

>What is your purpose?
Well im not him but up your chances of find a gf or girls willing to bang would be great
Id risk my health for that

it's just general improvements in every possible way

people treat you better and you have more confidence and opportunities. all these small things add up

it's like in theory, an ugly person and attractive person can have the same life. but 9 times out of 10 the attractive one is gonna have a better life. we only live once so why not do it?

If I could click my fingers and have a bigger dick I would do it. Or be taller, or have a more attractive face. Well we can't do that but at least we can roid

If your life is valued by how you look then maybe it will improve your life.

A lot of us here are no longer 18 year olds whose only goal is to get pussy in clubs.

Lol thats pathetic.

Or just be confident and be successful? Who the fuck needs roids to get girls or have a good job, other than autists and fitness models.

Look at everything that happened to The Rock and Arnold thanks to their roids. It's not just about banging sluts.

who needs to be tall to successful ?
who needs to be rich to be successful?
who need to be handsome to be successful?
who needs to have a big dick to be successful?

Of course it's not necessary. But don't tell me if you were able to have all these things you wouldn't take them. Roids are the one "cheat code" that are actually there for the taking

>Who the fuck needs roids to get girls or have a good job
Well i dont know about a good job, dont think roids help you in any way with that but getting girls roids could definetly help
Think about how hard it is to meet girls today, iamgine if you now could up your chance of actually scoring with the girl you meet, would you not?

Id do everything to bump up my chance, ive had girlfriends before so i know how they think

It is not just the roids, its the fact they are charismatic and work hard, shill their image everywhere and a lot of luck.

Arnie was a manipulative pycho, and appeared in every movie he could.

If you go on roids you will not be successful unless you are going to be successful anyway.

It is not hard to meet girls today, what the fuck is wrong with you.

You dont even need to be in shape to get laid in a club, and getting a gf is easy.

But i am tall and handsome ;)

I dont really have any desire to juice, my life is good as it is and it wont get any better from being bigger.

the fact is roids increased their status from mildly famous to historical legends

>It is not hard to meet girls today
Well i beg to differ, most chicks i meet are in relationships or the type who wants to stay single
I have no idea why you would say its easy, im working, in uni, lift and i do some martial arts on the side but ive never been so lonely before in my life and ive worked the grave yard shift alone for almost two years time before i got into uni

wanting to improve yourself to find success is not a bad thing user, getting girls is hard for most guys i think

What about the fact there are hundreds more famous people who dont use roids?

If you want to go on gear just do it, but dont pretend it is gonna make your life amazing. Just look at /fraud/ half of them are druggies and losers.

If you think that you need steroids in order to live a happy life then you are mentally retarded and should seek help.

At no point ever should one feel the need to abuse illegal drugs - and if you do feel the need, then you have real mental issues.

Arnold had 6 bypass operations by the way.
Do you know how one of them feels? Do you know how insanely invasive they are?

Roids are a multiplier, if you don't have it then they won't give you it.

It sounds like you have insecurity and lack confidence, roids probably will help you because of the placebo.

They dont actually change your personality or make you more confident, but you might feel that way because you want them to be a miracle serum for your social ineptness.

Smart roid use does improve most aspects of your life. Girls become attracted to you without you having to resort to lame PUA tricks, real attraction at the physical level trumps everything else. Guys respect you and want to be your friend, no one starts shit or tries to mack on your girl.

Side effects are usually overblown and affect only a subset of users on certain compounds, most can be easily mitigated if you do your research.

Main downsides I would say are the cost, the possibility of getting bunk roids from bad sources, and difficulty travelling.

all there is to say about this topic 2bh

Its funny because i cant relate to that, im pretty confident IRL, my work depends on it so i need to be but it doesnt matter

Its just the go to thing when someone has trouble in dating, that and "ur ugly bro" which is equally bull
Yes, if youre ugly and/or insecure you will have a hard time dating but being good looking and confident doesnt instantly translate into dating success

Taken girls like flirting with me, has happen several times but thing is i want a gf and not just be used by some girl for validation

How will roids make women use you less for validation? It will have the opposite effect you will pick up skanky club sluts.

Just go out more till you find someone you want to date.

>Zyzz
>amazing life

> Girls become attracted to you without you having to resort to lame PUA tricks
kek
>Guys respect you and want to be your friend
double kek

I'm a /fraud/ btw.

Well that wasnt really the point, sure most of those girls will act the same but if i do meet a girl who is single and wants to date i need as much as possible to push her towards date instead of flake, if you know what i mean

Its been two years mate, found some girls but they flake eventually (mostly because they move abroad)
Right now i dont think banging my head against the wall is the right idea, still gonna keep trying but if roiding can help dating then why not?

The downsides arent that bad if they help me overcome this hurdle

If you've got a face like a smacked ass or you're completely autistic then you're still fucked. But if you've got an average or better face and you're able to hold a normal conversation then girls become much easier. They're also a lot more willing to have sex and one night stands become easy.

>finistride can ruin your ability to cum forever

Quit memeing. Every study into finasteride flat out states that permanent side of fin are bullshit.

There is no reason not too except the bullshit cheating in a game no one but you cares about meme.

It's not even to get a girlfriend (I already have one) it's just about looking great and feeling great about yourself

You forgot Terry Crews
>shitty little black kid from nowhere
>fails to get a scholarship for the longest time outside his painting
>suddenly out of nowhere he starts getting mad scholarships and a trip to the NFL after being rejected for not being able to keep up
>anytime drugs in the nfl are mentioned the tone of his book unnaturally switches like someone else is writing it and terry crews is this white night who would never touch such a thing but he has so little will power the he falls into pits of masturbation sessions
>after being the NFL village bicycle for the longest time he has to learn to workout by himself
>he has no idea how to even lift or program without a coach ordering him how and when
>still jacked as fuck even though he is doing 1/8th of the training he used to
>outside of his 7.25 job as a janitor all his jobs are based around that he is a giant column of muscle
>his career in hollywood is based around being an angry loud titan
It probably because im such a sack of shit but its hard for me to believe Terry is natty.

Literally whos

>Terry Crews
He's not natty, you idiot. And he's a complete fucking moron.

Aspire to more than physical mass if you want a fulfilling life, chaps.

I roid to take myself beyond the strength levels I could achieve naturally. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best reason. It'll all be worth it when I hit my 350kg DL

Terry is alright. He's likes gaming and built his own pc.

You could hit 350 naturally faggot

Well op i'll keep it simple, never did steroids, when younger seriously thought about it but good thing I didn't have money so I didn't buy any, based internet experiments steroids are bad and good, some don't have the problems others do, but at the end of the day you would you have accept the fact that those gains are just temproarly, and you won't make any significant gains without actually lifting hard and eating clean, if you're thinking of making bb your life, job then you need to inform yourself really good about performance drugs, if you're looking for attention, it's not going to work, no really cares about unless you're somewhere where muscles don't exist.

tldr: don't take them if you're trying to show off.

>taking roids will make you into them

Doesn't work like that

>hurr durr I want to bang club sluts every night so I'll inject illegal and dangerous substances to GET SWOLE so I can have meaningless empty sex with half-drunk skeezes I meet at questionable bars! GREAT IDEA!
You're literally retarded if you do this.
You're almost as bad as the fatass pieces of shit who take DNP to lose weight:
>Need to not be fat anymore
>Takes DEADLY POISON to accomplish it

STOP BEING STUPID!

>I roid to take myself beyond the strength levels I could achieve naturally
Why? What are you using this strength for? WHAT IS YOUR JUSTIFICATION?