Why is life so difficult...

Why is life so difficult? Does anybody feel like everyday is a constant struggle and a series of endless disappointments? Seems like a simple thing like happiness is impossible to attain. It's not even asking for much or being self-entitled to desire happiness.

Is this new pasta? I swear I've read this shit before

8/10 flat chest

would strangle to death in blind hate

source lmaooo

The philosophy of life is this: Life is not a struggle, not a tension... Life is bliss. It is eternal wisdom, eternal existence.

The problem is really not life itself, it is the mind. The mind can be a powerful thing, but it is also one that can disappoint us after a while. Never forget who you really are, things change but they stay the same. The struggle is never ending

I have forgotten how to be happy.

>eternal existence

you die someday, your argument is invalid

check and mate

After I lift or run I'm happy for a couple of hours but it feels fake and I know it is fake because there is no reason for me to feel happy.

is this cum on the sheets?

eww disgusting

They just got done fucking

Nobody mind me. I'm just a baby egg waiting for my mother to pick me up.

That's just some spilt greek joghurt.

winrar

Not everybody can be a trust fund baby like you.

happiness is not a state of being, it is an emotion

most people dont seem to get that

>life is not a struggle
>the struggle is never ending

Thanks for making it abundantly clear you have no idea what you're talking about.

A. Because you think it is.
B. No.
C. Happiness is not something you can attain, and I would argue it isn't so simple either.
D. No, that's literally what 99% of human beings want.

If they just fucked, then why strangle her?
He should do that before or while fucking, afterwards its time to cuddle... what a jerk

Then why does depression feel like a state of being

He meant the internal struggle of the mind.

my father used to say life is a shit sandwich and everyday was another bite, he was also a pessimistic faggot who drank himself to death

because you don't actively do anything to get out of it and want instant results

you also take for granted most, if not all of what you have and fail to be content with it

instead, you compare yourself to others constantly and believe that attaining something similar to what they've attained will bring you happiness

in reality the fault is in you for looking at others and not at yourself

Who the fuck ever said life was easy?

Its hard for everyone, just deal with it and don't be a bitch about it.

It literally never gets any easier, so accept that now. I have a nice job, a nice house, a hot gf and am Veeky Forums but I still have bills, and not a lot of free time and have to work hard just to MAINTAIN the above... let alone get ahead.

But am I on here making sadcunt threads? Nope.

Man up, dude.

Life is easy for chads and normies. They get through every day like it's a bed of roses. How do they do it?

but how do (You) feel?

No its not.

No wonder you sadcunts always think being Chad is some unattainable goal. You believe all the pics and facebook posts and IG selfies that their life is so amazing.

They are showing you what they want you to see. Everybody has challenges, regardless

t. 6'4" Chad

Recondition your thinking patterns. Practice mindful meditation. Observe your thoughts. Any thoughts that are negative leaves your mind through mindfulness.

if you are what you claim to be then your life is fucking easy.

You know, I see this new age guru life hacks bullshit all the fucking time but it's always the roundabout nonsense that never really teaches you what to do.

>8/10 flat chest
>would strangle to death in blind hate
that probably why he left her bra on. That's what I do when the tits are that small.

why is this on Veeky Forums? go back to r9k please

Buddhist shit isn't very straightforward because it's all personal. It's based on stuff you need to figure out on your own once you've done some basic things (reducing possessions, meditating regularly). Buddhism is less about teaching and more about guiding someone to finding shit out on their own.

Mental health belongs on Veeky Forums more than /r9k/.

everyone on r9k is mentally ill so it belongs there.

lel

I'm not afraid of cups!

Its easier for me to get chicks as an ugly manlet but so what?

Its hard for me to be respected in STEM

A rich ugly manlet is better off than I am in fiance. Someone with a business degree with better than me career-wise (probably).

All I'm saying is comparing yourself to other people is fucking retarded. We all have issues that we're working through and you don't know what other people have or don't have, only what they want to show you.

The difference is that Chad doesn't let his shortcomings affect his mind, while betacucks are on Veeky Forums whining about their life to anons.

ESL much?

The struggle is what brings meaning, Watch/Read Berserk and be enlightened.

>read chinese cartoons for enlightenment

Same