There's a girl at my gym my age, 4.5/10

There's a girl at my gym my age, 4.5/10
want to get her as practice gf before i get with this 8/10 who's into me.

how do i into ask her out

hmm maybe you need a practice practice gf first

I can be your practice practice gf, b-baka

if you're actually a female and not a trap I'd be willing to message you about how to talk to women. email?

sounds like you're also 4.5
not gonna make it

first step
don't do this
creep

that's what i wanna do

I'm a post-SS manlet that bulked to hard and I was shitting out 4pl8 deadlift singles yesterday testing my maxes and this chubby hispanic girl squatting 1.5pl8 smiled at me and look at the ground. I'm cutting now but realistically I'm unattractive and trash so I might as well go for it since I don't deserve any better

Shit son what are you doing

doctor the autism levels are off the charts

literally don't see what I did wrong

help fampais

t. pic related

You come off as sheltered and needy. Reddit might be more your speed

I started on Veeky Forums on /r9k/ then i got Veeky Forums and when i got Veeky Forums it was when this board was more like /r9k/ with muscles

bump because I need to learn to keep my spaghetti on lock

Don't, you sociopath

Just go for the girl. Absolute worst case scenario is that she steals your organs and kills you

Literally tell her you think she's cute and then ask her out

How do i start the conversation?
Not sure if she lifts, only ever seen her on the treadmill and the closest I've gotten was going on the one next to her. Was planning on asking for her number once she finished but she finished when I was in the middle of an interval of running so I was somewhat winded (im chubby and just recently started doing cardio after weights)

holy fuck 2 posts and you already outed yourself as a huge sperg.

>8/10 who's into me
No. No she's not user.

>has literally said I'm cute and she likes me
>has literally said "ily"
>texts me first daily

totally not into me brah

>practice gf

you are a terrible person, just casually date you absolute douche nozzle. GF is a big deal especially to girls.

If that's true, ask her out, you incredible fucking autist

>being convinced your handler is in love with you
The life of an autist.

no faggot i need a practice gf first so I don't spill the spaghetti

most of the time when she asks to hang out I make an excuse and when we do hang out I stay quiet and am very careful about what I say so I don't spill the spaghetti

If she's said she liked you and all that why haven't you used that as a segway to ask her out? How autistic are you?

she's not an 8/10 you idiot. Guaranteed.

fuck user she doesnt even know you exist

"Sorry to bother you miss, but I've seen you around the gym before and just wanted to say you're really pretty/cute/attractive (depending on age). Drinks sometime?"

This has always worked for me, but then again I am quite a bit older than the usual Veeky Forums crowd so YMMV

bruh stop being a beta and feel your way through your first relationship don't hide your spaghetti she'll think it's cute and then you can let her slurp on your spaghetti

>sorry to bother you
Don't say miss, she's probably like 20.

It's been established that I'm autistic faggot.

>"h-hey remember when you said you liked me ahaha so like can we go on a date or something like go out somewhere"

it would sound something like that if i tried to. My brain goes out the window when I have to say something like that.

>oh man this guy got a new gf he clearly doesn't like me, time to go find another guy which will be easy since I'm an 8/10
Genius plan OP, totally date a girl for a few weeks/months and this supposed hot girl will totes wait for you.

call her and talk about random shit if the conversation lasts for longer than 15 mins you in my friend

Do it when she says she likes you. God you're so damn autistic it's literally enraging me.

>miss
>sorry to bother you

yeah bro if I were older that might work but I'm 19 and I would come off as pic related

guarantee it enrages me more. When she said she liked me I literally took a 30 second sip of coffee so I had an excuse not to say anything.

It's like trying to bite your finger off its easily possible but my brain fucking stops me

Stop being so beta. Is this your first crush? First girl you've ever thought about asking out? Are you convinced you're gonna spill spaghetti? If you are, do you wanna be the Betautist that spilled his spaghetti with a 4/10? Either grow some hair on your ass or be the guy that gets called autistic on Veeky Forums

No girl is gonna wait for you to finish with your pretend girlfriend lmao

remove the miss part and i think any girl would find it cute if you aren't ugly

why are there so many gets in this thread

*segue

Fuck you I lift weights not books. Maybe I wanted him to roll on over to her on a weird scooter and ask her out.

Because truth

and you got one too

OP you don't think you'll be able to get an 8/10 to wait for you, do you?

I have a great idea for a comic based on that idea but I cant draw.
Basically a segway made out of letters, and him asking her out while riding it

Kill your self and your family

:(

thx

Wtf a chubby latina with an 80kg squat sounds perfect to me

In that specific order?

In that pacific order

kek

If you spill it just ask if she wants some meatballs as well then rape her

t. faggot

Hi! Few things to start off with =]

1. Yes I replied to you because you're a female lifter, 'tis an awesome thing to see! 2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereo typical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the Kitchen =D

shiet boy dubs on a post quoting dubs on a post qouting dubs on posts

actual autist here with gf
dont do the practice gf OP I did that its stupid it doesnt make you any less autistic.
What I do is every 15 minutes or so i ask myself "am i being autistic??" or "Would that be autistic??". If the answer is yes i stop doing whatever it is i was doing and try to do things that ive seen /normies/ do. goodluck.

someone has to draw it, new stuff for fit humour

Is autism a switch you can just turn off?

Yes

no

Don't get a practice gf, you might get feels

maybe

I don't know

I can relate its actually a good advice

perhaps

Nice

>one off

I was just teasing you, user

fucking retard go for her then. if you wait too long you'll blow it

Why do you need a practice gf? fucking beta

>8/10 sees you with 4.5/10
>gets bf
don't go full retard

>implying the 8/10 sees him
Don't get his hopes up.

Isn't practice GF actually called a prostitute?

Who

try to suck ur own cock in front of her next time ur at gym

>There's a girl at my gym my age, 4.5/10

>how do i into ask her out

here's the problem, bitch boy: that you even have to ASK means that this supposed 4.5/10 thinks YOU are even LESS than a 4.5/10. simply put: she's STILL out of your league.

also, this has nothing to do with fitness. fuck off back to your PUA safe space, underage retard.