Hey /f/

hey /f/

Ive been doing a version of starting strength that I tweaked myslef. I've gotten my squat up to 245 which is increible. problem is my deadlift is only 255 and my bench is 205. can somone tell me whats wrong? sorry for english im from brazil

i mean my suqat is 345

Well how did you tweak the program first?

wow, literal 10/10

workout A
suqat 5X10
bench 2X5
chin 4 X bodyweght

workout B
squat 6X3
bench 3X6
deadlift 3X8

the ggirl or the post?

should i add power cleans??

how long have you been lifting? your deadlift form is probably shit. but maybe you just have amazing biomechanics for squatting

also sauce on girl please

*BBBRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP*

its my sister ive jacked off to her a few times

guys help me pls

how about trying swimsuitsuccubus on tumblr, you fucking inattentive faggot

Sauce? I swear I know where this pic was taken

"Hey user, I am feeling pretty gassy tonight. Come on over with your mouth and start licking my asshole."

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... oooh baby, yeah. Just like that and..."

*grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwllllll*

"Oh my stomach, user open your mouth."

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

"mmmmmmmm" *eyes roll back in ecstasy* "You're such a great man, user. Doing this all for me..."

"Uh oh, here comes another barrage. OPEN UP, QUICK!!!"

*BRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOP*
*MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEERRRRREEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP*
*BLOOP BLOOP*

"UGH, The finally user, just for my luh... love"

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP*

every time

Chest out and look straight forward for your deadlift.
Plant your feet and push through your heels for your bench.
Congratulations, you've automatically increased your lifts by 10%

If your squat is that high, and your deadlift is that low, chances are you're not going below parallel on squats.

Shut the fuck up my form is fine faggot

Mirin bench

>Squat 345
>Diddly 255

Bullshit it is. 255 Deadlift is DYEL mode. If you can truly Squat 345 you should be able to Deadlift much more than 255. Squats compliment deads.

I thought it was the other way around?

Squat works full posterior chain, DL only works 2/3 of it, so squats compliment DL fully, whilst DL compliments 2/3 of the squat

Read Starting Strength bro

Wtf you retard deadlifts actually have a SHORTER Ra get of motion. And so are better for the posterior chain because u use more muscle

what does posterior chain mean?

The backside of your body from head to toe. But mainly hamstrings, glutes and back when talking about lifting.