Average Veeky Forums users

Average Veeky Forums users.

Other urls found in this thread:

13newsnow.com/news/local/mycity/suffolk/bodybuilder-overcomes-obstacles-reaches-more-than-30-million-people-through-video/318908596
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit like this just makes me feel sad about my situation

>He does what his heart desires
>I make excuses for myself and drink/use drugs while remembering the days when all I did was live on a high protein diet and follow the principles of 5/3/1 with a shit ton of accessory work. Will I ever recover from depression?

At least he has the guts to compete you, unlik your virgin dyel ass.

... fuck.... I can't fully deny this but I've only been lifting for 2months. At least I have definition.

>natty limit

Is he on drugs ?

prob mental illness

he has celebral palsy or something

He's clearly disables. Disabled and probably bigger and more cut than you.

You should respect his resolve.

Crowds cheering for him.

Nobody is cheering for us. We are dead to the world.

He has cerebral palsy. And if you make fun of him you're a giant cunt and should kill yourself. Go make fun of fat acceptance people or people who do isolation training. Don't make fun of a disabled person just doing something they're passionate about.

This.

Guy got the worst ticket in the genetic lottery and still put in the fucking work.

It is indeed cerebral palsy. Cerebral palsy is a non-progressive motor disorder. Most of these people are not affected mentally, and have normal intelligence and mentation. They're not "retards" or anything. They just have "overactive" muscles that spasm (the common type anyhow).

I understand your thinking when posting these replies.
However, have you thought maybe it's a joke and that jokes are alright to make?
People like you are the reason we live in a SJW society.

this, jesus christ Veeky Forums, look at yourselves

there's a difference between having basic human decency and being a precious social justice warrior

How can he even lift? Must be difficult

Oh, sorry, forgot my self.

>NIGGER NIGGER FAGGOT TRUMP NIGGER JEWS NIGGER KILL FATTIES JEWS NIGGER SJW REDDIT NIGGER

Ah, that's better.

He has cerebral palsy and all but he didn't even lift. He just dieted, tanned, and oiled up. Good job I guess.

That's not true.

13newsnow.com/news/local/mycity/suffolk/bodybuilder-overcomes-obstacles-reaches-more-than-30-million-people-through-video/318908596

Credit where it's due... he looks better than me.
For now.

Appreciating the dedication and courage of a man with cerebral palsy working out and going on stage in a show of pride and confidence is not anywhere the same thing as a morbidly obese "female" screaming rape and white privilege at anything they can't control.

One takes personal responsibility and makes the best of a bad situation, an sjw blames everyone but themselves and plays the victim.

>And if you make fun of him you're a giant cunt and should kill yourself

>Retard strength

Veeky Forums just really digs "no excuses" in all forms, and is going to push for not making light of such a perfect example.

It feels like "no fun allowed" and all, but it's because Veeky Forums sees in this particular dude something genuinely precious that we should be taking careful note of, not just because feelings have been put in danger.

How the fuck is he able to lift like that? Seems like every other rep would snap his shit up

I assume he doesnt do any free weight work and has a hypertrophy routine of entirely machine assisted work.

Problably also has trainers that lead him through the lifts too.

Ever seen people with one/no arms do lifts? You find a way.