Moar

i wanna suck her butthole

I knew you were bi

More

look at his face rofl he's actually so ugly

post them ass and fem penis pics

>her

BRANDON NO

Did some poor lad actually become a girl or are people being mean becuase she has male traits

She is a beatiful feminine girly woman. 100% female and sexy. I wish to have straight sex with her by putting my penis in her ass pussy and stroking her large clitoris.

To be fair, me neither. She sounds like an unborn chicken and is always complaining about being cold.

yo p
who de fuk
is you nigga????

Just a grill btw hehe don't hit on me silly bois

He's a lavren mayberry/chvrches fag from /mu/ who hasn't came of the closet yet

I strongly dislike you, and wish you would stop tripfagging.
You could be user, and still offer the same advice. What's so wrong with being equal with your fellow anons?

Having said that, I think you're a pretty hot tranny.
Would finish inside/10

bump

>This is who I've been getting fitness advice from for years

This guy unironically gives advice to people who actually train, particularly for powerlifting, a sport in which he does not compete.

Well, at least chvrches is alright.

Yeah the whole trip thing is a long story.

vocaroo.com/i/s12QDFKTMW2A

i know there were pics but i forgot to save them

Explain. I do not understand why you feel the need to be better than other anons by tripfagging. Reddit would be more your speed, desu
Not even memeing.

Trappy gives good generic advice. He also knows a vast amount more than your average Veeky Forums lurker. Removing the trip would make a lot of people happier.
That's my only quarrel with this asshole. I like a very passable tranny as much as the next straight guy. But I dislike when people feel the need to act superior to their peers.

Yeah, the tranny thing is fucking stupid. Nobody would question if he portrayed himself as a 200lb straight guy that benched three wheels.

>passable tranny
>straight guy
lol you're lying to yourself

Long story, goes back all the way to 2015.
But basically it was requested for months* and eventually became necessary because of the trolling/impersonating and mods deleting every post and banning them, even my own (lol).

I had the same concerns about the tripcode as you do: desuarchive.org/fit/thread/35111070/#35131083 (at the bottom)

* Not sure if you are aware, but I pretty much worked (for free) here coaching and helping people with their programs and lifts for like 9 months straight. So having a trip also helps people looking in the archives for specific posts of mine or articles I've written for Veeky Forums, I guess.

gentle reminder.

>40279558
>Brandon hitting on fucking trappy
I love Veeky Forums.

>being attracted to female features is gay
Lol getta load of this fucking queer.

I am aware. I have been lurking Veeky Forums, since 2013.

I understand all of it, and the 'need' for it. However, can you not just put your trip on in /plg/ and be user everywhere else?
People cannot impersonate you, since your tripcode is secure.

I do respect the fact that you're very resilient to the shit you receive.
Kudos, desu

>Trappy gives good generic advice.
no this faggot gives the same advice as searcihng google, but interjected with more bullshit opinion.

Fuck, I miss group fights so much

So, searching google for several hours VS asking trappy for his generic advice.
WHICH IS EASIER?!
Sure, he might inject his shitty sheiko opinion, and god know what else. But at least it's better than a lot of the other shit I read on Veeky Forums.
I doubt you fucking lift. If you did, you'd find another reason to dislike trappy.

Honestly this is what I did for a while but other people who also liked to post anime complained that "now everyone who posts anime is trappy" and that they couldn't post it anymore etc etc.

Can't appease everyone I guess.

That's hardly an excuse.
Those same people are angry over you being an attention whoring tranny. Who gives a fuck about their anime waifus.
Why placate over that, but not over something more reasonable?

You're right, though. You cannot appease everyone.

traps are gay and not real

Haha, trappy aren't you supposed to be a doctor by now wtf are you doing shitposting in every Veeky Forums thread. I'm not mad you started avatar fagging right when I got on here, I kinda hoped it was possible to leave though.

I would totally suck her dick, but trippfags are gay so fuck those faggots

>WHICH IS EASIER?!
no you dyel cuck, the question you need to ask is: Which is right?!
The simple answer is, not some retard tripfag.
Good for you if you buy into the shill that you want to suck some 'feminine penis' but the fact is the dude brings nothing of true value to any conversation.

I left for 5 months ):
Unfortunatelly when I thought I was out THEY* PULL ME BACK IN reeee

also it's summer vacations so I have nothing to do for now besides study and shitpost~~

* me

Pol dindu nuffin your just a faggot

get a girlfriend fag

ASS AND BENIS PICS WHERE?

>girlfriend

no thanks I'm str8

Why does your girlfriend look like a man?

Jeez. All those muscular handsome man drooling over you for years and you settled for an ugly twink

kek

no one would care if you just posted advice and helpful information like you claim you do
but you have to avatar fag and let everyone know you're transgender and respond to all the faggots (including your vocaroos) which derails threads and turned /plg/ into a circle jerk shithole with you in the center

it's cool that there's discussions on very technical side of lifts but if I could choose to kill off one tripfag it'd be you. not even mong was this bad

Do you go on /lgbt a lot?

Does she or has she ever had a dick or not? Just give me a straight answer.

>not even mong was this bad
I actually didn't mind supermang. He always brought the sickest bants, and actually (partially) backed it up.

Yes, trappy has a dick.

For very loose definitions of partially. Dude exaggerated as badly as Blaha.

Not at all, actually.

I don't fit in, to be honest. I'm more worried about bench pressing technique and scapular movement and knee injuries and moment arms...

Real life and Veeky Forums are two completely separate things kek (thankfully)

Wew lad I can finally sleep.

Now I can't sleep because I haven't seen her dick

Congrats on your new wall decor! I also have "made it" but can't leave. At least my squats are impressive to normies.

>says he can lift x amount of weight
>does it, but with shitty form
What part of that is not partially backing up what he said?
Also, izley never learning is something I'll never forget. Not because isley is worth remembering (he's not), but because supermang's bants were legendary.

WHERES THE BUTT PIC?

>her
>dick
I don't want to see anyone's dick ever, I see mine enough already.

>and actually (partially) backed it up.
he got fixated on beating isley to the point where he put his health on the line like arching his back on deads
then disappears for ages (lmao injury) who knows what his lifts are now, or if he can even lift anymore

I said I didn't want to see it. God damnit.

Because he usually couldn't lift it even with shitty form. His deadlift was more or less close to what he claimed, everything else was miles under (especially his squat, which was about as accurate as me claiming my yoke weight). Especially when he had to actually make weight.

i love me some flat manbutt

Guess it's about time to leave the thread kek

Gnight every1, be nice to each other.

He stopped lifting and now streams games on twitch, according to isley.

ty!
Wish you luck with your studies :3

IF I was a 210lbs, 6'0, 17 year old male but decided I wanted to look like this what would I have to do

really am glad you left /owg/ you stupid cunt. unfortunately it's a dead thread now.

u r cute tho no homo

>worked on Veeky Forums

You really are fucked in the head if you think you should get paid for the shit you steal and think you actually work.

This is the biggest reason people hate him. Because he's got a ridiculous ego

She said for free.
And she did invest money into a website for Veeky Forums with a more complete sticky, and didn't put ads or ask for donations or anything.

trappy-chan is a good person.

This is what Isley does though. To beat Isley he had to lift like Isley

He said it like he did something that should earn money. Hence the words "work" and "for free". Because it's delusional.

It opened up a fucking wiki and copy and pasted the whole thing. And he did it because he's got a huge ego and wanted everyone to think of how much a great guy he is. And he fucking spammed it everywhere because he wanted to be the source for any possible question that gets asked.

>don't go to the sticky, go to my site instead

Also turn your trip back on.

>trappy actively has always refused donations and money to help with the website costs

>user tries to spin it as if trappy is a jew wanting to leech money off newbies on fit

Well, thats it, I can die happy now.

Learn how to read trappy.

Trappy doesn't want money. He wants attention. A lot of it. No one but a massive attention whore with brain problems would keep doing what he does when he is the most hated tripfag in history.

He helps people with basic information, but most of all he helps himself by feeding his ego.

>ywn rub trappy's soft tummy

why even live

except you don't even know what a moment arm is

>wanting to rub her tummy instead of sucking her sweet dick instead

why would anyone need lifting advice from a trap who doesn't lift?

>sucking her girl dick

>not eating her strawberry boipussy

bet you wouldn't even satisfy trappy

Brando pull out! Pull out!!!!

fuck i want to cum inside trappy

Just hide the tripfags using the Veeky Forums settings.

I have no idea who you're responding to (filtered) but I assume it's the faggot that goes by trappy.

Filter and never deal with that shit again mate.

is it weird that I pictured trappy as an asian

Is this the complementary communal gym twink everyone is talking about?

Trappy...... I thought you would find a better looking dude than that, desu.

Hope he's a cool dude for you, though. Looks are only a part of the (initial) attraction.

I'm still here, just in case you change your mind ;^)
>vocaroo.com/i/s0GIei9MDc4P

I love the Spider-Man action figure/ghetto black guy videos lol

Do you share the thrusting role or as a transgender do you assume the female role and only receive it? Genuine question, not sure how a relationship like this would go