Meal Preps

I'm fat and I've been going to the gym for a couple of weeks and trying to be healthy. Cooking everyday is too time consuming. Do you guys know any weight loss meal prep recipes or websites that have them,

Other urls found in this thread:

mymetabolicmeals.com/my-choice-signup/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mymetabolicmeals.com/my-choice-signup/

>cooking 15 - 20!minutes everyday is too time consuming

well I gotta defrost the chicken which takes forever in the cold weather and I also have classes till 4 everyday

>cooking 20 minutes, 5 minutes of cleanup
>5 times a day

No thanks.

>cooking 3 meals for the day in the morning is too time consuming

>3 meals

Hello, Mr Skeleton.

>5 times a day

Are you this retarded?

>not having a TDEE above 3000

yes because I shit money I'll pay 25$/day

Why is this shit so expensive?

Time aint worth that much extra. Like, I could go to a fine restaurant and eat similar entrees for like 10 bucks, not $17 just for some chicken breast.

Cook for the whole week. Or twice a week. Eat muesli and while bread during the day. If you really wanna reach your goal you will become creative.

yeah that's what I want to do, but I was wondering if any of you knows a website with recipes that are good for weight loss and aren't boring as grilled chicken everyday forever

A recipe good for weight loss is one where you eat less.

Cook a lot and then freeze it.

For instance, I've prepped 2kg of chicken breasts to be fried and eaten with rice, then I just unfreeze them, fry them and eat them as it comes.

I make like 10L of chicken soup, so I freeze it in multiple 500ml bags and then I just unfreeze it and heat it on the oven for a meal.

But really, you shouldn't be worrying about any of that for simple weight loss. The goal is to eat LESS not to eat MORE. If you're too lazy to cook another meal, then might as well skip it and lose more weight, fatty.

>needs 5 meals to reach 3000 kcal
>laughinggirls.jpg
2 meals a day, 4500 kcal

>lying on the Internet

>eating McDonalds

here's your (you)

1. 6 eggs, 100g of sausage, 250g of shrooms, fried in 40g of butter with a bit of chives, pickles as a side and a handful of peanuts after
2. 350g of ground fatty meat (pig neck/shoulder) fried in 40g of butter and some onions/garlic + 1kg of cauliflower mashed with 250g of grated cheese and a handful of almonds after

~4500 kcal, below 60g net carbs, handful of nuts is ~75-100g
this would be so much easier to achieve if i wanted carbs in

>implying you can eat 1kg of cauliflower, a quarter pound of cheese, and a pound of fatty meat in one sitting

as a former fatty, yes, yes i can