Hey Veeky Forums. Can we have a hair fitness thread? I've had enough of my thinning hair, pic related...

Hey Veeky Forums. Can we have a hair fitness thread? I've had enough of my thinning hair, pic related. and have decided to take action before it gets worse. My current hair routine is a twice daily scalp massage, peppermint oil, topical coconut oil, saw palmetto, derma rolling twice daily, three pumpkin seed tablets, no-fap and three units of biotin as well as an anti inflammatory dairy free diet. I'm confident I can stop the thinning.

Anyone else try this routine? How long before I have chad hair.

And don't fucking tell me to kill my dick with fin or "just shave it" early I don't want to take harsh chemicals or let myself go past the point of no return.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>let myself go past the point of no return.

Don't worry bro. You've still got plenty of hair. Your thinning is barely noticeable to be honest. Are you sure you're even losing it?

I first noticed it about two months ago. It looks fine from the front and in the dark but up top is looking reaaal bad. My hair is my identity so I'm kinda panicking

fucking shave it off you sad cunt

Read my fucking post you hairlet

You are already are past the point the point of no return, OP...

Even my balding mid 40 year old father has more hair than you... jesus... get a buzzer and buzz that pathetic excuse that you call hair.

Fin or any kind "tropical treatments" won't save you. Just accept like a man and embrace thr fact that you are horrible bald.

Get really muscular, shave your bead, and buy some rogaine so you can furiously start applying it to your face and grow a rugged beard. Or a stubble.

Bur whatever you do please fucking shave. Even a hair transplant won't save you. Jesus. The hair is not "thinning". You are fucking bald, dude.

Can someone tell me how well pumpkin seed oil works? I'm hesitant to try harsh hormone altering chemicals.

Also how bad is it? My BDD stops me from seeing myself accurately.

Another angle. I've always had a big crown but I feel like it's gotten bigger lately.

How do you from this....

To this?

Fellow redhead here.

I held onto it for awhile because being a bald redhead is the worst kind of person to be bald. Turns out I look way better with it clipped with no guard and
.5 on the top. Just do it breh. Dye your eyebrows if you have to

Jesus christ, just shave it please. I will have nightmares now, lol

Everyone posting pics here is in complete denial.

You're bald. You're not "thinning" or "balding", you're all fucking bald and the ugly wispy corpse you keep on your head makes it infinitely worsr.

A shaved head is a thousand times better and more honest than trying to """""preserve"""" the rat pubes left on your scalp.

OP is bait

However not so sure about the ginger guy

OP are you delusional? Am i being baited?

You're way way past the point of no return, theres absolutely no way you will ever have a full head of hair ever again.
Your hair fitness routine and supps wont do shit, male pattern baldness is irreversible.

Just accept that fact you're bald and shave it off or risk looking like a homeless/lunatic.
Baldness really isnt that bad, its not going to prevent you from getting women or succeeding in life.

>mfw 3 year battle with telogen effluvium ended

I thought I was going bald for the longest time
it was sodium, too much sodium and not enough potassium.

I feel so stupid for not figuring this out.

Dude, it's fucking gone. No way you're fooling anyone. Just shave it.

> taking all that gypsy crap to your skull so you can fix your hair

Just take some Rogaine

OP here. I have more hair than the picture shows. Its just bad lighting and angle. Anyone can look bald like that. But it is going. Anyone try massage for hair growth?

Rogain causes strokes so no thanks

I saved my hair by taking estrogen and becoming a tranny :)

Mate your hair is gone, trust us it is best to get is shaved now to avoid looking like a pillock.

Shouldn't switched gun for a phone, joke aside it's called genetic, sooner you accept your state sooner you'll be mentaly healthier

On what stroke do you mean, if hearth stroke than no it can't, but it can cause ischemic stroke due to minox being used for high blood pressure and if xou have low blood pressure and use minox it can cause ishemic stroke but that its ultra rare
t.nurse

Look. I wamna fix my hair naturally. I don't want to use chemicals

reminded me of this shit college humor video.
youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8

listen fucker, you're bald, deal with it, it can't be fixed its already DEAD.

Have you read the studies retard? It can be saved

Link them then

On mobile so i can't

Literally trying to bring a corpse back to life.

Just so happens huh? Wake up and shave your head, grow a beard if that will make you feel better but you have to snap out of this illusion that your hair can be saved, it is beyond saving now, you need to accept that.

See you in six months when I have chad hair

>How long before i have chad hair?

You can't, at this stage even hair transplant can't help you and if you do it youll have to be on finasterid rest of your life , my advice is to make peace with it and go on with your life

I love these threads. They always remind me that I have at least one thing going for me. While half my friends have gone bald since hs, I still have luscious locks.

PS Shave that disgusting shit, OP.

True mate, I may have babyface at 24 but I'm good looking and have the thickest hair ever, always get compliments from hairdressers while a lot of these men end up balding early. I will look good for the rest of my life, these lot look like shit by 30.

I have always been a babyface. Now I'm back at University at age 36 and I don't stick out. People usually guess my age to be 25.

My friends meanwhile are almost all balding while I have a full head of hair and growing their beer bellies while I'm deadlifting 2.5 times my bodyweight.

You have a lot to look forward to.

It happens to the best of us, bros.

Nice bait OP you fucking manlet

minoxidil, proven to work, but once you stop applying it, the hair that grew because of minoxidil goes away.Try it if you're desperate

I said NO CHEMICALS

Jesus

everything's a chemical, fucktard

>(((american education)))

stop whining pussy jesus christ grow a spine and embrace it
>I SAID NO CHEMICALS UGHHHHH IM GONNA THROW A TANTRUM BECAUSE OF MY SHIT GENETICS AND INABILITY TO ADAPT
fucking cuck kys

lolololol you impotent baldie

Gene thereapy

Parents made me eat clean my whole life... Start there.

Alright, i'm gonna save some fucking lives here. Check all your hair care products for sodium lauryl sulfate. It's in a ton of things. If you see it in any of your current hair care items switch out your shampoo for something without it (It's gonna be hard since its so ubiquitous). I switched to Castle Soap for both my hair and body wash. I get the walmart brand of it since it's cheap. If you got dandruff issues (which are also irritated by SLS) put "ArtNaturals Dandruff Shampoo, Coal Tar with Argan Oil, Scalp18 Therapeutic Treatment Helps Anti-Itchy Scalp" into amazons search and you'll get the product I use. I use the anti dandruff twice per week and the castle soap the other days.

Soon as I switched my hair stopped falling out in a week and seems to be very slowly growing back. Also check your tooth paste for SLS, it can cause increased mouth sores in people who are sensitive to it. I basically filter out all SLS products from my life and shit is much better for it.

Are you fucking retarded, you can't stop balding by switching shampoo, if you are balding its because genetics, you only can slow it for a period of time, unless you cut your balls and remove adrenal glands

>if you are balding its because genetics

Do you know what the word "if" means? You do know plenty of people have hair loss without any genetic markers for it? Google "SLS Hairless" and maybe try not to be retarded on purpose.

>father is bald, grandpa was bald
sure, i won't go bald if i eat clean/non-american

>what is genetics

just go fucking bald , or get a wig, this is fucking disgusting.

My dad is bald so are both my grandparents, they also all smoke.

I don't have that problem. I have a thug face and facial hair so even if I go bald I'll be fine.

Just last week this qt HS girk studying to be a hair dresser years ago was gushing about how long and thick my hair is. She couldn't stop running her fingers through my hair, I even popped a boner What a fucking amazing feeling that is. I never knew it until I grew my hair out.

Nice mate, be sure to thank your parents for them genes

it's too late

>it was sodium?
What?
How much sodium is too much? I literally eat microwave-able pizzas and shit on the daily.
Though my dad/grandfather are pretty bald so I always assumed mine was genetic.

they both smoked and did not eat clean, but i don't smoke and eat healthy and I'm still balding. can't beat genetics.

go skinhead and invest in waifu pillow

So basically I have been in a little conundrum for about a year now. Basically back in 2015 I wanted to try using Minoxidil for growing facial hair again. I used it in the past and had no side effects. But this time around with the same brand and dosage I got all 3 major side effects. Side effects went away when I lowered the dosage to about 1/5th a cap once a day. About two weeks into it I noticed my hair was shedding in the shower. I googled around and apparently that would stop after about 2 months. So I continued and my hair just kept shedding. It got so bad that I started wearing my beanie again. Fast forward about 7 months and my hair finally looked normal again. However a little bit before that I had just changed Minoxidil brands to see if it would do anything. After enjoying my hair looking good for about 3 days I had massive amounts of shedding again and by the end of the week my hair looked like shit again. I finally stopped using Minoxidil by the 8 month and my hair has been stuck in a growth/shed cycle for the past year.

>back looks good
>top looks okay
>hairline looks bad
>back looks bad
>top looks good
>hairline looks okay
>back looks okay
>top looks bad
>hairline looks good

and repeat.

I am about to try some Nizoral since I do have mild flaking and I heard it helps regrowth in hair. Anything I can do for this?

Oh, I do. They both gave thick dark hair like me. My dad is 50 and still has all of his hair. His father has most of it at 75, and my other grandpa had all of his hair when he died.

I've vowed to marry a woman that doesn't have bald father so that I can pass on my Antonio Banderas hair to my sons.

Literally your only choices are fin or a hair transplant. Minoxidil probably wouldn't even do much for you because it's too far gone.

only 2 - 3% of men get sides on fin anyway.

get a dermaroller, it activates stem cell growth for hair follicles

>I wamna fix my hair naturally. I don't want to use chemicals

Mate, there's nothing natural about reversing hairloss. It's literally defying your genetics.
Stop being a little bitch about some "chemicals"

avoid grain, replace with buckwheat and quinoi.

Apply saw palmetto directly to scalp after first mixing it with a carrier oil like macadamea.

switch from shampoo to using soap nuts and hair masks.

if all else fails, compensate for balding with hypertrophy.

also hair transplant. Its still going to take 5-10 yeasr for new medication to make it through government regulation/testing...

10/10 troll lmfao

>have thick perfect hair
>good hairline
>babyface (apparently cute)
>average dick
>average lifts
>no confidence
What are some exercises I can do

like this.

I know but this is thread about male pattern baldness so genetics so fuck off

I'm 19 and have a glorious head of hair. It's one of the only things I'm proud of about my appearance.
How can I best preserve it? My grandfather on my mother's side went bald, standard male pattern, and since my mother conceived me in a one night stand with some hispanic dude, I have no idea about if he went bald or anything about his family line. I'd like to take the better safe than sorry approach to my hair.

>before it gets worse
>let myself go past the point of no return.
You've got hair dysmorphia. You're literally already bald.

>with some hispanic dude
You have to go back, Armando. #MAGA

>past the point of no return.

That happened several years ago by the look of things

MINOXIDIL

NEVER EVER SHAVE IT, BEING A BALDCEL IS DEATH UNLESS YOU ARE A TALL ROBUST MUSCULAR HIGH T DOM CHAD WITH A MASSIVE TAINT

Anyone ever experience the rogaine shed? How bad is it? Makes me scared to try it senpai.

>being a hairlet in 2000+17

everyone looks weird without eyebrows

This is me too

My 60 year old dad has more hair

been using minoxidil to try to make the hair I pulled out grow back faster (I have a bad habit of playing with my hair when I'm stressed) plus been using it on my face to hopefully make my facial hair grow in thicker

didn't get any shedding but it does make your scalp hella dry, which isn't too surprising because it's made with alcohol

starting to see some new facial hair growth too, feels hella good man

Minox
Pumpkin seed oil
Saw palmetto
Biotin
Keto shampoo

Debating fin. Here is me on a few months of the above. Looks a lot better. I can post before pics when I get home.

>roommate is thinning on his crown
>tell him he's balding
>he denies it
>mfw

Post them please. I started with similar protocol a week ago so I cant judge its effectiveness yet but I took the "before" pics for comparison. You might want to consider adding scalp massages to your routine

Won't be for another 4 hours since I'm wage slaving but I will. I think I caught mine early enough.
I massage when using keto shampoo and minox.

Did you get a shed?

Christ, balding sucks

Nope.

>never going to go bald
>have to battle obesity in childhood instead
I don't know anyone who balded later in life and was fat as a child

Mix 20 drops of Essential Peppermint Oil to one oz. of Jojoba oil and massage into scalp rigorously. Brush your hair daily, and if that doesn't work order in some bear grease to help out.
That being said you're likely past the point of no return.

You can do whatever fancy ritual you feel like but you know as well as anyone else that you are just steps away from being bald. Even if you could stop it, what you have now is not worth holding onto. Sorry.

I have a professor with OP's hair and he does this wispy combover thing that I honestly think looks decent on him, but he's a small older gentleman and it fits his personality.

How long have you been using it?

Here's my battle

At this point your eyebrows are faring better. Just shave it off mate.

that was fucking sarcasm retard

Please post before pics

>hairlet

Bruh you're the mayor of hairlet town. You look like utter shit. It's like when teenagers keep their wispy pure beards because they want to hold on to what little beard they have. It looks pathetic. Shave it