How's your relationship with your daddy fit?

How's your relationship with your daddy fit?
Does your dad approve of your Veeky Forums lifestyle?
does your dad even lift bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg
youtube.com/watch?v=bSwL9deXNW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my dad left to get cigarettes when I was 4 so I don't really have a relationship with him

I'm assuming he'd be fine with his son getting swole

>How's your relationship with your daddy fit?
Great, but he's stubborn as fuck.
>Does your dad approve of your Veeky Forums lifestyle?
He thinks that protein powder will fuck up my kidneys and that lifting is only for insecure fags. But then again, he is a massive troll and probably just taking the piss out of me.
>Does your dad even lift bro?
He was a boxer and sprinter in his youth, did hard manual labour since age 13, was in SF, a drill instructor and spent 3 years on the front - but I think he never lifted weights in his life.

My dad is a drunk who hates his children and tries his best to make my mums life horrible.

T-thanks dad

Dad doesn't lift but he's been an avid runner since the day i was born

He's one of the few people I actually care about, so bretty great
He thinks it's a useless waste of time, but he's a fat fuck who'll probably die in a couple of years so what does he know
>does your dad even lift bro?
nope

Dad left when I was 3, only lifting out of self hatred.

He's an asocial nerd. I thought people normally grew out of that phase in their 20s like I did, but he's stillan awkward faggot with other people, I notice it everyday.

I used to be like that, so is my mother, to the extent where I was agoraphobic and spent two months in a psychiatric ward.

I resent these cunts for it. Boomers are the worst.

I so hope I won't be a shit father if I ever have kids.

he's an alcoholic manlet piece of shit who i never want to talk to again

Haven't talked to the fucker for 11 years now. So he doesn't even know I lift. Idgaf if he'd approve or not. He doesn't lift afaik.

I have two sons who I really hope will lift one day so they will have good lives and be healthy.

Awesome. He's a deadset legend and one of my best mates
Yeah, he thinks it's a little vain, but better than being a fat fuck or a beta
I think he'd like to, but he works manual labour all week and CBF.

My dad is a gymnut and a sport enthusiast and he's been one his whole life. He bences 320 at the age of 50.
I was a shitty useless lanket all my life and ive always felt like a disappointment my whole life, then when i started lifting he was so happy and i dare say proud when i finally got Veeky Forums.
Feels pretty good.

Good. But personality wise, we're complete polar opposite so sometime it gets hard to have fun together.
Dad approved™. Better than being a couch potato.
No, more on the cardio side. Used to be a sprinter/runner when he was a kid, only cycle now and occasionally hikes with my uncle but still overweight and I'm afraid it's getting to him.

>subtle homo thread

Clever Girl.

My dad is fucking 5'4 and him being a failure+Veeky Forums is what inspired me to start lifting so thanks dad I guess

wut?

Alright, I was always the highest achieving son but the least favorite. It has been better ever since I started pretending to be interested in the same stuff as him
He actually does. He was kind of a curl bro when he was my age. I remember being a kid being really impressed with is bicep.
Not anymore, he just does cardio now

Pretty damn amazing, he's a swell guy.
Yes.
No, never has. He's a skinny doctor and the most exercise he's ever gotten was mandatory military service three decades ago. He is still in reasonably good shape for his age though.

He's about 57 now, I have pictures of him when he was in his 20's

Straight up whenever I feel the need for inspiration I look at them. He was straight up god-like. When he had us children, he gained layers. I don't think he really lost much muscle, but he grew a big belly and fat so that he looked less intimidating. Recently he's been trying to lose weight and walks every day. He's now 200 pounds and looking good. I wish the best for him.

He introduced me to lifting and I'll always be grateful to him for that. Also he's a pretty great dad

My dad died when I was 9 from a heart attack caused by overworking.
He was quite the athlete. He competed in Kickboxing and ranked 2nd once at a European championship.
I've been a fat sack of shit after his death until I started doing sport and competing in boxing. Pretty sure he'd be proud of me.

Great, don't see him that often now that I'm older but we talk every day
Yeah he loves it, gets him excited whenever I talk about it
Used to be a body builder and competed, now that he's in his 60's he just lifts for himself

top fucking kek

shit, he's a cunt
he's super jelly because i'm joocy and he's been skinnyfat his whole life
doesn't want me spending time in the gym, doesn't want me eating a lot
fuck him desu
see above

Dad and I are cool. We've got a funny relationship where we both think the other knows literally fucking nothing about anything. We're just really intellectually competitive with each other. It's fun shit.

Yeah, he approves.

My dad's fuckin yooge. He's 5'9 and has to get XL shirts to fit his shoulders and arms, and then have them tailored to fit his small waist so it doesn't look like shit.

He would be proud of you user, keep doing the good work

He's a good guy, I don't call him "daddy" though because I'm not a perverted shit eating faggot

>that first response
Are you me?

Pretty great. I started working for him recently and he wants to work on a project together.
Yeah he's proud of me and asked me to help him lose weight.
Just your basic sit ups, push ups and the like for now.

Thread Theme - youtube.com/watch?v=FrG4TEcSuRg

No, fuck off you weaboo shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=bSwL9deXNW8