Pregnant

I finally got to my goal weight only to find out I'm now 3 months pregnant. Am I fucked? I'm 22. I don't want to be fat and I don't even want to be a mom. Should I just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0128832
colorado.edu/studentgroups/studentsforlife/cost.html
youtu.be/w86QhV7whjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>free ticket on the gain train
>gonna get big with zero (0) effort
>complains

s m h some people dont know what they got

Flush it out.
Just wake up everyday knowing that you destroyed life.

Abortion. Get rid of that burden.

>Should I just kill myself?
Probably easier to kill the thing growing inside you

How does a man get pregnant?

coat hangers and tequila!

it's kinda degenerate but you probably should sacrifice the thing inside you for gains. You're 22, if I were to become a parent at this age, I'd probably kill myself.

just wake up, you are a trap faggot.

Have you seen the amount of women who have fucked lives after an abortion- alcolism, depression and anxiety are common traits post-abortion, I suppose it depends on the person

its almost as if murder weighs heavy on people even if a bunch of sociopaths defend it

I'm not particularly against abortion pre-20 weeks but the effects on a woman after having one are insane

Why not kys immediately? Just stop wasting the time and effort

So gains are more important for you than your own child? Being a parent is harsher for you than lifting? Maybe you should have thought about that earlier

Better one than two ruined lives.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

abortion is murder plain and simple. its worse than murder because murderers are angry and normally have a reason, abortionists are just selfish disgusting cunts who want to ride more cock or money so they literally kill their baby

if i punch a pregnant woman in the stomach and kill the baby its murder but if i punch a man in the stomach its not a crime

if i murder a pregnant woman i get done for double murder even in the UK where abortion is huge and "theyre just cells"

inb4 your body your choice, yes it your body and you can use your body to kill the baby, but by that logic this is my body and i can use my body to stop you or kill you. my body my choice.

If you don't want a child, have an abortion. Ignore what other anons are saying about it ruining your life afterwards, a bigger burden on your life than the "guilt" of removing a cluster of cells would be the burden of caring for an actual human being you didn't even intend to bring into the world in the first place.

>a bigger burden on your life than the "guilt" of removing a cluster of cells would be the burden of caring for an actual human being you didn't even intend to bring into the world in the first place.

Did you learn that from your parents? Were they talking out of their own experience?

No, I'm just from the UK so I don't have a completely arse-backwards view of abortion.

Did you get your daily dose of state controlled public funded BBC© propag... I mean news, yet?

So progressive. Truly first world. No wonder your population rate is skyrocketing.

No because I don't own a television. I'll feed into your bantz and tell you a friend of mine did get fined £1200 for not paying his TV License though, the BBC is not a meme.

would the process of being pregnant somehow affect your social life or something so much so that you could not carry the baby to term and then put it up for adoption?

shouldn't have been a slut

Have you? Because that shit is not real, it's propaganda

as a republican voter for abortion
you make a decent argument friendo

Adoption is not cool, user. And it actually puts you into some legal risks.
Abortion, on the other hand, is totally acceptable and you can brag about it on social media and get attention from strong independent women and their orbiters.

OP, it's your body, your life, your choice.

Not a single fucker in here will pay or help you raising that little shit. A kid in your 20's is a ticket to ruin your life because you are going to spend all your energy taking care of that parasite.

I have friends that decided to keep the little shots and their lives revolt around them, working while studying is harder as fuck and they were doing paralegal shit so it's not even that underpaid but still: rent, diapers, pediatrician, emergency medical shit because little fucker got sick at midnight, etc.

Whatever you choose, do it rationally:see how much time and money you are able to spend taking care of a little fucker 24/7, because daddy will take him to the park or mall on weekends, post it on Instagram with #superdad and that's it

>A kid in your 20's is a ticket to ruin your life because you are going to spend all your energy taking care of that parasite.

And when the hell do you expect to have and raise children? When you're retired?
Having a child in 20's is totally normal.

>You have to take care of it
It's called being adult and responsible, you selfish manchild.

Retarded whore, surely you don't even know the name of the father. You deserve it for fucking strangers without protection. The sole fact that you are carrying a human being and you worry about your weight speaks of your mental age and degeneracy. I feel bad about that child.

Shouldn't have been a degenerate slut that wasn't prepared to take care of a child.

Increase your degeneracy and commit murder or be an upstanding citizen, which is probably too hard for you.

It is real, it's not a long-term effect, but "women experience decreasing emotional intensity over time"
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0128832

Although this was only conducted in the states

Here's a really short summation on the "cost of abortion"
colorado.edu/studentgroups/studentsforlife/cost.html

I'm seriously worried about mental age of today's young generation. It seems like millenials are forever stuck in their teenage years. The word responsibility is totaly alien to them.

Holy shit the autism. Guess since it's my body my choice I'll just kill you if your autistic ass ever tries to touch someone going to get an abortion, right? :) Or if you ever do anything at all that I don't like, right? My body my choice my man, which according to you means I have a free pass to do whatever the fuck I want right?

>And when the hell do you expect to have and raise children? When you're retired?
How about when she is older? 30+? You know, when a career is already achieved?

>It's called being adult and responsible, you selfish manchild

No you dumb fuck, I was pointing out she was going to raise it alone, which is the norm.

And don't even dare to pretend you are mature, anyone who has worked in family law knows for a fact weekend dads and unpaid alimony are the norm

t. Numale manchild

He's being sarcastic you slowpoke.

>30+
Biologically old and dangerous. Interestingly enough, my mum and her mum and mum of my mum's mum, all of them had children in early 20's and they somehow managed to survive and raise them.

>Raising it alone
Well guess what, she should have thought about that earlier. Life is not easy, huh.

Another your sources contradict your point

>Results

>The predicted probability of reporting that abortion was the right decision was over 99% at all time points over three years.
>Women experienced decreasing emotional intensity over time, and the overwhelming majority of women felt that termination was the right decision for them over three years

And the second sauce is bullshit, taken from excerpts on abortionfacts.com, a propaganda site

?

30+ is not 45+, you are deeply wrong over its safetiness. Unless you live in Africa, ofc.
>Should have thought about it earlier
Making babies takes two, why is only her responsibility? That's right, you really don't have a rational answer to it, since it's just a fucked up societal custom

If a creation of child is responsibilty of both, then how come the abortion is a decision of only one?
Checkmate, numale.

This is utter bullshit. Do you know how many abortions happen daily throughout the world?

If you can't support a child then it is cruelty to bring one into this world.

>yeah go ahead and abort your child
>smug liberal superiority
>tv license
>united caliphate
Yup it checks out

Pretty sure if you punch a man in the stomach that's battery

Christian filth detected

youre so dumb, youre literally arguing for my point.

>If you can't support a child

99% of people in 1st world can afford supporting a child if they don't waste their money on bullshit like iphones and stuff. But they are too comfortable abd selfish to do that.

Muslim rapefugee detected

That's what you get for being a slut.

Take responsibility for your actions.

Dont abort it whore, you made your bed, now lay in it.

what, why would you kill yourself
either have the babby or kill the babby, I'd personally do the latter
also good job on sleeping around without contraceptives and then complaining when you get knocked up, you dumb roastie

Supporting a child doesn't just mean financially. It means mentally too. In fact supporting a child mentally and emotionally is more important than financially

>roastie gets roasted
>asks a Tunisian fisheries forum if she's fucked.
Gigakeks

By buying in to the Jewish agenda

I guess go back in time and tell your past self not to be a gigantic whore.

Which is why the first world is doing so well with entitled materialistic cucks with depression and worthless degrees. Just pay your way don't stay with your child to raise it or anything

>And when the hell do you expect to have and raise children? When you're retired?

yes.

>wanting to wait until you're financially in a position to offer the best life you can to your child is a bad thing

> go to school
> get a job
> get married
> have kids

>Anything deviating from this is degenerate

I graduated, and I have a job I don't like, and I'm dealing with it, but people are free to walk their own path in life.

>Americucks getting any form of impartial news. Enjoy sucking Bill O'Reilly's smegma, you jew cvck

You totally misunderstood my post, congrats.

This is the only correct answer.

>Have you seen the amount of women who have fucked lives after giving birth- divorce, unemployment and depression are common traits post-birth, I suppose it depends on the person

Just have the baby and put that shit up for adoption, not the end of the world.

Breddy sure some normies will pay you big money for your mistake, you don't gotta flush the lifeless corpse of your lineage out of your uterus, and can avoid a decent bit of psychological pain.

People are lining up around the block to adopt, let them have the baby.

No, you misunderstood mine.

Your point is that OP not wanting to raise the kid is a lazy mind set, and she lacks responsibility because she is a millennial.

Now read my post again.

> a kid growing up without any natural parents, and the other mental difficulties that come with being adopted + growing up, is better than just not being born

wew lad.

All though 3 months is pushing it.

Fuck

atheist scum detected

Wow, you understood me correctly after all. Now how is your response connected to that? How is a life of school, job and family exactly connected to raising a child? Did I somewhere state or imply that such way is the only possible?
Dude, drop out of school, be on a dole, be a single parent or live in a lesbian community, I don't care.
You're just projecting your thoughts into my post too much

>All though

>All though

if you don't want to have major psychological breakdowns, and probably keys, then don't abort the child.
btw pic for proof

why is it so fucking hard for whores to use protection?

If you dont want to be a mom then dont let a dude dump his load inside you you stupid cunt

>implying 22 isn't the absolute LATEST a woman should become a mother for healthy and strong non-autistic babies

I was adopted and can confirm that none of what you just said is true.

99% of the time i dont even think about it but when other people find out they make a huge deal about it.

You're like those white people who always go on about how hard minorities have it as if they have any fucking clue.

/ˈmərdər/
noun
noun: murder; plural noun: murders

the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another

tits or gtfo

That's usually because they were forced to have one. If you don't have an emotional connection with the thing then get rid of it.

have you seen the amount of single moms that are alcoholics, depressedn anxious and also broke? its much higher than depressed single not moms that fuck chads

>life

Citation needed

ITT degenerate murderers

>You're like those white people who always go on about how hard minorities have it as if they have any fucking clue.

Aka 99% of liberals, which means those who are pushing for abortions as something everyday and normal.

not op but i can support a child and a gf , but i'd rather have total freedom to do what i want, i don't want to take care of a kid, i want to go out, get hammered and fuck sluts

man, christians back in the day were so badass, how come modern day christfags are so fucking cringey and pathetic?

You destroy life every time you slap a mosquito. Or cook your food.

They're not human

Until I just shoot you

>Mosquito is equal to child

Tips fedora

Well you totally are a full grown up and responsible member of the society. Keep up the good work.

>every form of "autism" in children is solely a function of the parents' age
>totally has nothing to do with epigenetic changes that don't happen because parents are too busy with their careers to properly feed/entertain/play with/teach their children
>the very few truly autistic children are not autistic due to parents' shit genetics

Autism is a term used to describe an increasingly wide variety of totally unrelated mental disorders. Some of them are genetically caused, some of them are not. It's why there are some doctors who can claim (with proof) to "cure" autism by changing the child's diet and others by changing the child's lifestyle.

I know your post is bait but I didn't see anyone else I could reply to with this info.

Don't you dare keep a child you don't want.

de novo mutationcel detected

what does this even mean?

>fetus is equal to child

>Just wake up everyday knowing that you destroyed life.

Where does it say anything about human life? Besides, people die all the time. Why does another death matter?

>Well you totally are a full grown up and responsible member of the society. Keep up the good work
idk about you but yeah, i am, i'm almost done paying my debts, i'm paying my ridiculously high taxes and yeah, now that i graduated and putting my life back on track i don't fucking want to ruint it with a fucking baby, i'd feel guilty? yeah, but i'd feel guilty spending my savings on a cruize to caribe not with diapers and tiny clothes that won't fit withing 3 months

But are you also running for office?
youtu.be/w86QhV7whjs

You don't have to get fat, lol. Just consult your doctor. My sister didn't get fat at all after either of her two children.

>I did the baby make shake and now I am pregnant
>there is literally zero explanation as to why this is happening to me

yeah, you should kill yourself