Brit/fit/

Not seen one of these for a while edition

Alright lads, I'm moving to stoke (newcastle actually) for work soon and I barely know the area at all. Any gym reccomendations? I know the strength asylum is near there but I'm barely at 1/2/3/4 so I'm probably too dyel

Durham here, not familar with Newcastle's gym scene though.

Thinking of visiting Newcastle and Durham soon. Anything worth seeing while I'm there?

I think he means Newcastle under Lyme

Shagged a girl in Newcastle under Lyme once. I know thats irrelevant really.

About an hours drive from me.

Where can I subscribe to this blog :^)

While we're at it, does anybody know a gym in Basingstoke? I'm here all week.

Have a look at 'gym as you go', try a few different ones then sign up where you like.

Used to live there. There's an Anytime fitness and the Basingstoke Sport's Centre near the station, then there's a Fitness first a bit further out. Oh and there's a gym at the Aquatics centre too. Never used any of them cos they were too dear for me at the time.

Coming to stoke? You must be truly desperate. Are you the bleach blonde haired guy from a few weeks back?

south ayrshire here

stuck with shitey gyms at £30 a month that are lucky if they have 1 squat rack

no lad, but I'm from south yorkshire so it's all the same to me :^)

yes

alright cheers i'll have a look

Sheff Nuffield/Greens. There were a couple that went here in last thread and a few in Sheff too. I'm too autistic to meets but be happy to know I'll readily stalk you.

What's your work?

You've got a few choices for gyms.
Xercise4kuks is in newc, couple squat racks, hear it now has a couple lifting platforms for DL's too. Decent eye candy and cheap but busy and full of kids.
I'm also banned from there

Puregym is a 5-10 min drive and is similiar to above but it costs more and is 24/7 (low weight dbs though), not been in so can't comment more

Theres a shitty council one close but its got a pool.

Strength is a bit of a meca round here, if you're tempted to roid it'll put you over the edge. But I hear it's busy as nowadays. It's also a shit drive.

Then there's Mclub. Its really exspensive but its got a pool and sauna. Equipment is ok, not much eye candy but its pretty quiet in there. I go there, its super close to where I live

The amount of northerners here is absolutely disgusting.

Who /whitemaninlondonwithanonwhitegf/ here?

>I'm also banned from there

STORY TIME

never knew there was so many clay heads on Veeky Forums im from Alsager, cheshire so i know stoke and newcastle well

don't you dare start saying "duck"

Save yourself. Find a job somewhere else. This place zaps the life out of you.

explain yourself

I'm a non-white with a white wife

I mean everyone says I'm white but I'm not, I swear

Haha, I've told it on here before but I'm a sucker for block caps

I liked the gym, there was a really good core of lifters that were all squatting and deadlifting. We were also bros with all the PT's.

I walked in one day, typed in my code, gave me a red light so I hammered the # key to get in cos it would crash the gate.

As I'm strollin in ready to squat the dyel receptionist comes sprinting after me and informs me I'm banned.

3 strikes.

1st strike was leaving my bag on the floor (trip hazard, but it was a fuckin big red bag so fuck you if you trip over. What am I supposed to leave my towel, shoes, belt, straps, chalk etc out? Cos thats safer) combined with bending bars (rack pulling 260kg for ten plus reps bouncing it fucked their cheap bars)

2nd and 3rd droppin dl's.

They warned me the first time so I started lowerin to my shin but that wasn't enough. Musta been a fuckin cleaner cos I was mates with all the PTs.

I walked out straight to Mclub.

I miss the underage yoga pants the most

Living here is like going 10 years back in time.

I know this is kinda random but thinking of moving to Canada. Got citizenship through my parents. Is there a reason I shouldn't move to Canada, anons?

how is it though? people using flip phones? everyone has baggy jeans on?

you're not explaining yourself very well clay head

Its hard to put into words. I suppose you'll find out when you get here.

The further you get from inside the M25 the more back in time you go

Why you asking us you dense cunt.

Need to find a proper weightlifting gym

I am surprised at the number of legit roider gyms in Kent, it's like there's one around every corner. I'm never lacking for dudes twice my strength and size to make me feel like shit even if I'm apparently an elite lifter for my weight

Depends on where in Canada

Calm down duck

/whitemaninbrixtonwithtfwnogf/

There are enclaves of modernity in the North you know

I'm out of action with a knee injury waiting for surgery (none weightlifting accident). Sucks balls. Maybe when I'm recovered from the surgery and got my legs backs I might run a cycle. I already have a legit source with his own chemist.

Thinking of Vancouver

Just wanted to hear some thoughts?

Derby Puregym and Belper Fit Pit here.
Fucking love the fit pit, real old school type gym. I also go to the Body Peak gym in Dinnington too if anyone on here is scummy enough to live there.

1776 MOTHERFUCKERS

AMERICA FUCK YEAH

great cheers, i'll have a look at those when I move down there properly. i'll be working as a graduate engineer.

anybody been to the stoke north puregym? that looks to be the most convenient for me unless there's a dealbreaker like being anal about diddlys

Isn't Stoke where Eddie Hall trains

Just go to whatever gym he goes to

Yeah James Cook set off on his last voyage on HMS Resolution to the artic.

RIP James Cook

I use puregym Eldon Square (studying at Newcastle uni). It's a decent gym and very cheap if you get the student discount. I'm pretty dyel but the dumbells only go up to 40kg. Also at peak times it's hell so I really only go at midnight when there's only 20-30ish people.

Get Veeky Forums and in summer you'll be covered in non white cunt

Moving to Leeds soon, any gym recommendations lads?

Any Birmingham anons about? Why is easygym so busy at all times...

Thats me

Anytime Fitness is decent. Right by the train station. I don't know that you can pay for a day pass though. The sports centre gym in Festival Place is full of normies and is generally rammed. Those are the only two I'm aware of. There's a boxing gym too which seems chill but I've never been.

Please take me with you when you leave.

>all these clueless twats thinking Stoke is near the toon

tfw you live in a tiny village and the closest gym is 20 mins away

Turns out I'm living above the anytime fitness for the week. Just been. Was OK. Minimum waiting for equipment. Two power cages too. Three day free trial is a bonus too.

Just been to anytime fitness. Was good

My Bro lives in Victoria. It's a much better standard of living that the UK.

Vancouver island is the Size of England and there are less people living there than in london

My gym is a 20 min run, run it matey

oh goodness, I'm awfully sorry our way of life offends your snooty little nose

Absolutely, it must be disgusting living in a white area in a large house that got bought for peanuts

It does the job. I usually go in the morning and its always the same 2 or 3 regulars. Evenings are much busier.

What brings you to this shithole?

Also, that tower block is seemingly 99% Virgin Media pajeets and I don't know why

Motorola

This tower block literally stinks of curry. It's disgusting

/britfit/? You motherfuckers. Did you come here from /r9k/? How many threads do you fags have

a shithole is still a shithole

I seriously hope none of you are going to get married

One on /int/, /soc/, /pol/, /r9k/ and formerly /sp/.

Now here.

You can't stop /brit/

Every morning I watch 40 of them race for 10 seats on a minibus. Men literally shoving women half their size out of the way to save walking for 10 minutes. We've started betting on them like racehorses.

does this still crash the gates at puregym?

Anyone in or around Glasgow/Paisley that knows about any good martial arts gyms? Wanting to take up something but there seems to be way too many McDojos around.

How the fuck are you meant to get yohimbine or DNP here?

>DNP

why you tryna die though?

D O N C A S T E R

wanna do WHATEVER IT TAKES to get ripped

its a shit hole m8

we form colonies everywhere we go, why do you think Veeky Forums would be any different?

He's from Stoke and he trains at Strength Asylum. Go there and if you impress him he might give you a reach around.

Don't bother. It's full of Pakis and Muslims. Mind you so is Europe.

Your describing all of UK with this. You gotta be more specific.

Implying UK isn't

Anyone from Cheshire here? Knursford anytime fitness master race checking in.

>Oil Drilling

Anyone /welshuni/ here?

Of course the UK is also full of 'em.

I've got a new new dog whose fur is mainly black and brown with a little patch of white so I'm going to name him Birmingham.